All things Spygate

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Russian collusion!!! Trump is done for! Trump says he was spied on - he's crazy! Mueller is going to get him!! Ukraine quid pro quo!! Trump is done for!! Secret deals with the Russians!! The NYT will get him with his taxes....!! Emoluments!

LOL!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Any further questions?
Well, in my case, you are wrong about all of those claims.

1) Russian collusion: I never thought much would come from the Russian collusion angle because a) Russia didn't need Trump's assistance in their effort to aid his election and they would have been foolish to include him and b) the American people would just see that as dirty politics and Americans have a high tolerance for dirty politics.

What I hoped for from the Mueller investigation was more of a link to financial ties with Russia to help answer the question of why Russia wanted Trump to be president so much. We now know that Mueller was forbidden to investigate those things so not having any findings in that area is indicative of not having investigated them.

2) Ukrainan quid pro quo: that probably was an impeachable offense but I doubt a single Democrat who posts here was naive enough to think that Trump would be convicted in the Senate. As a collective, we are not dumb. In contrast, the brain drain experienced by the Republican party this century is manifest on this site.

I never wanted Trump thrown out of office from impeachment anyway. I agreed with James Comey that would result in the American people being left off the hook. Also, almost any opponent other than Trump would have been harder to defeat. Nothing will stop Trump except the will of the voters and all of the Democrats posting here know that. That doesn't mean we can't bring up his disgusting behavior.

bga1

Reaction score
Well, in my case, you are wrong about all of those claims.

1) Russian collusion: I never thought much would come from the Russian collusion angle because a) Russia didn't need Trump's assistance in their effort to aid his election and they would have been foolish to include him and b) the American people would just see that as dirty politics and Americans have a high tolerance for dirty politics.

What I hoped for from the Mueller investigation was more of a link to financial ties with Russia to help answer the question of why Russia wanted Trump to be president so much. We now know that Mueller was forbidden to investigate those things so not having any findings in that area is indicative of not having investigated them.

2) Ukrainan quid pro quo: that probably was an impeachable offense but I doubt a single Democrat who posts here was naive enough to think that Trump would be convicted in the Senate. As a collective, we are not dumb. In contrast, the brain drain experienced by the Republican party this century is manifest on this site.

I never wanted Trump thrown out of office from impeachment anyway. I agreed with James Comey that would result in the American people being left off the hook. Also, almost any opponent other than Trump would have been harder to defeat. Nothing will stop Trump except the will of the voters and all of the Democrats posting here know that. That doesn't mean we can't bring up his disgusting behavior.
So you thought all this time that the Democrats were lying to you about Russian collusion.

And....you are a Biden voter. SMH

Do you not yet understand why Trump was impeached? I will tell you again. Trump was inquiring about the corruption in Ukraine by the Bidens and others. We gave Ukraine billions and much of it is gone and untraceable. There has been obvious money laundering going on and Trump did not want Ukraine to get more money without a commitment to stop the corruption- including that of US politicians. Look at the people involved. Cofer Black- aide to Romney. How has Romney been behaving? John Kerry's son- to Kerry's credit he has attempt to continue to wind surf and stay out of the lime light. Smart. Hunter Biden. All of these people including some of our diplomats were dipping in to the cash. Trump found out and he wanted an investigation.

The only way the Dems could stop Trump's digging in Ukraine was to impeach him for it. The WB- Eric Ciaramella was also a guy who when with Obama worked with Andrea Chalupa to frame Paul Manafort in Ukraine with the black ledgers (Manafort is a crook by the way and he can be connected to McCain and others in the past- he was self dealing). Their intention was to get Manafort dirtied up with Russians because they knew he was going to offer himself up free to the Trump campaign who was desperate for experienced help.

The Dems knew there was no case on Trump but they needed to give cover for Biden. To me it is shocking that they continued to run with Biden. Biden must have been insistent as he wanted to be sure he could kill any investigations into people close to him by becoming President.

All of the action you have seen for the last 5 years has been to cover Democrat and deep state corruption. The Obama era spying. The Clinton Foundation (we now know that's why she did the dossier per Brennan). Then the spying on the Trump campaign. Then the attempted coup of Trump through the Mueller insurance policy in order to cover up the spying. Included in that is the Flynn case where he was framed to stop him from investigating the Obama spying.

Honestly, I have no idea why someone with this information (which you now have) could vote Democrat. This has been pure evil.

Wally

Reaction score
Russian collusion!!! Trump is done for! Trump says he was spied on - he's crazy! Mueller is going to get him!! Ukraine quid pro quo!! Trump is done for!! Secret deals with the Russians!! The NYT will get him with his taxes....!! Emoluments!

LOL!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Any further questions?
Trump did most of it or he tried to..

cjbfbp

Reaction score
So you thought all this time that the Democrats were lying to you about Russian collusion.

And....you are a Biden voter. SMH

Do you not yet understand why Trump was impeached? I will tell you again. Trump was inquiring about the corruption in Ukraine by the Bidens and others. We gave Ukraine billions and much of it is gone and untraceable. There has been obvious money laundering going on and Trump did not want Ukraine to get more money without a commitment to stop the corruption- including that of US politicians. Look at the people involved. Cofer Black- aide to Romney. How has Romney been behaving? John Kerry's son- to Kerry's credit he has attempt to continue to wind surf and stay out of the lime light. Smart. Hunter Biden. All of these people including some of our diplomats were dipping in to the cash. Trump found out and he wanted an investigation.

The only way the Dems could stop Trump's digging in Ukraine was to impeach him for it. The WB- Eric Ciaramella was also a guy who when with Obama worked with Andrea Chalupa to frame Paul Manafort in Ukraine with the black ledgers (Manafort is a crook by the way and he can be connected to McCain and others in the past- he was self dealing). Their intention was to get Manafort dirtied up with Russians because they knew he was going to offer himself up free to the Trump campaign who was desperate for experienced help.

The Dems knew there was no case on Trump but they needed to give cover for Biden. To me it is shocking that they continued to run with Biden. Biden must have been insistent as he wanted to be sure he could kill any investigations into people close to him by becoming President.

All of the action you have seen for the last 5 years has been to cover Democrat and deep state corruption. The Obama era spying. The Clinton Foundation (we now know that's why she did the dossier per Brennan). Then the spying on the Trump campaign. Then the attempted coup of Trump through the Mueller insurance policy in order to cover up the spying. Included in that is the Flynn case where he was framed to stop him from investigating the Obama spying.

Honestly, I have no idea why someone with this information (which you now have) could vote Democrat. This has been pure evil.
Most of what you list here is unsubstantiated tabloid stuff. Ukrainian prosecutors stated very early on that Biden's son committed no criminal offenses according to Ukrainian law. He may have cashed in on opportunities due to political ties but no one goes to jail for that.

If you ever took the time to look up actual stuff about the Clinton foundation from reputable sources you would see that the foundation has the highest grades from Charity Watch. Multiple years of audited financial statements from world class auditors and the US forms 990 are available online. If you look at them you will see that the Clintons received little or nothing from that foundation. Contrast that to Trump's foundation that was closed down by the State of New York and his children were prevented by consent agreement from being officers of any charity for a period of time.

The Obama spy gate was such a big deal that Barr's hand picked prosector/investigator just closed it down because their was nothing actionable there. I guess Barr and Durham are in cahoots with the Democrats too.

I never felt the Democrats were lying to me about Russian collusion. I just felt that they were barking up the wrong tree.

Enjoy your fantasy world while you can. The ending begins in three weeks although the full unraveling undoubtedly will take some time.

Wally

Reaction score
Thats not what he said. He said it wouldn't result in much. I think Trump or his proxies definitely tried to collude and were largely unsuccessful. As said above Russia didn't need Trump involved to help him.

Wally

Reaction score
If you ever took the time to look up actual stuff about the Clinton foundation from reputable sources you would see that the foundation has the highest grades from Charity Watch.
The Trump Foundation, just a criminal tax shelter. A scam like most things attached to Trump.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Will they ever charge Obama with treason? No way. Does Trump know that Obama committed treason? Yes sir, he does. I think at some point Trump will say that Obama committed treason but in the interests of the country, it is best we let him quietly go away. Others will be indicted. I feel pretty good about that.
When do the indictments start?

USAF

Reaction score
"GOOD MORNING MINNESOTA!! Welcome to Gopherhole! It's the "Best of BGA" countdown! Checking in at number ten is..."

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The Trump Foundation, just a criminal tax shelter. A scam like most things attached to Trump.
Even the Scots r now zeroing in on his golf business there. Apparently he expenses sums of $$$ through the golf courses to be spent who knows where.

Top Bottom