All things Spygate

justthefacts

Reaction score
And yes, there are now direct ties to Obama and Hillary planning and orchestrating this.

A) See below. This was all public knowledge.
B) The Trump Tower meeting between Don Jr, Manafort, Kushner and Rinat Akhmetshin happened 7 weeks before anything in this letter

bga1

Reaction score
A) See below. This was all public knowledge.
B) The Trump Tower meeting between Don Jr, Manafort, Kushner and Rinat Akhmetshin happened 7 weeks before anything in this letter

Yep - Trump Tower meeting was in early June. What a coincidence! Here is a wiki note:

In April 2016, an attorney for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May 2016.[8] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

Hillary hired Fusion in April. They were ready to go into action in June and hired Steele to write the Russian narrative. A perfect time to stage the Trump Tower meeting set up of Don Jr.. Our intel people picked up on what the Russians knew was going on in July. The time frames fit perfectly.

What came out yesterday was information that we never could affirm about the IC community until know. Their claim was always that they didn't know who the dossier was written for. Remember? It was stated in the first FISA that they "suspected" that it was being done for political purposes. :) Now we know they more than suspected it. They fully knew.

Yes, the things I have been telling you for years while you were screaming Trump Russian Collusion!, turned out to be just as I and others here told you- Hillary - Russian collusion.

You might want to sit this one out pal.

Wally

Reaction score
You nutballs make me laugh. No conspiracy theory is to crazy as long as it gets you to your desired end.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
You fucking nutballs make me laugh. No conspiracy theory is to crazy as long as it gets you to your desired end.
I just knew that you would come up with a rebuttal full of information! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Oh no, this has really been a bad day for the libs, hopefully for them this is fake news. They just gotta keep everything under wraps for a few more weeks.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Dirty Barack. Dirty Hillary. Dirty dirty dirty. Democrats.

The jamm jamm clan worships these crooks.

bga1

Reaction score
Coming soon, the underlying evidence behind the Ratcliffe letter that exposed the knowledge that the FBI knew in the summer of 2016 that the Clinton campaign was working on framing Trump with a Russian collusion story. :)

justthefacts

Reaction score
Coming soon, the underlying evidence behind the Ratcliffe letter that exposed the knowledge that the FBI knew in the summer of 2016 that the Clinton campaign was working on framing Trump with a Russian collusion story. :)

For the 3rd time:

a) The "Russian intelligence" from the Ratcliffe letter could have been based on an AP story
b) There's nothing in the letter that says Clinton was going to frame anyone. It's clear it was just that Clinton was going to use the Trump/Russia connection in their campaign.

c)

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

No it's not. Save your poor brain.

bga1

Reaction score
Brennan's notes are out today. He briefed Obama, Comey and others in July 2016 on Hillary's plan to frame Trump with Russian collusion. Obama knew that Hillary was behind producing the dossier. He knew that the hack of the DNC might have been part of the Hillary scam. He knew that the dossier was false. Yet he ordered the ICA on Russian interference and the spying on the Trump campaign. Joe Biden was in on the fateful meeting of January 5th where they decided to continue the scam into the Trump administration and set up Flynn. Biden appears to have suggested the Logan Act.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Brennan's notes are out today. He briefed Obama, Comey and others in July 2016 on Hillary's plan to frame Trump with Russian collusion. Obama knew that Hillary was behind producing the dossier. He knew that the hack of the DNC might have been part of the Hillary scam. He knew that the dossier was false. Yet he ordered the ICA on Russian interference and the spying on the Trump campaign. Joe Biden was in on the fateful meeting of January 5th where they decided to continue the scam into the Trump administration and set up Flynn. Biden appears to have suggested the Logan Act.
Nothing in anything out today says anything about frame.

bga1

Reaction score
Nothing in anything out today says anything about frame.
The time frame has been known for a long time. This is just proof of one of the pieces that you have denied for years.

Here is a simplified timeframe of the issue we are talking about here (which is only a fraction of the whole scandal): (hint- the time frame goes a lot farther back)

• April 2016 – Fusion GPS hired to dig up dirt on Trump. Fusion hires Chris Steele to write his fabricated Trump-Russia Dossier.
  • June 2016 – Clinton campaign coordinates with State Dept. allies to introduce Veselnitskaya to Donald Trump Jr.
  • July 2016 – Clinton campaign pushes Russian conspiracy narrative to allies in intelligence community, John Brennan. Peter Strzok begins Trump-Russia investigation; FBI, DOJ and aggregate intelligence community weaponized to assist.
  • August 2016 – Clinton campaign advisor, former Acting CIA Director Mike Morell, writes op-ed in New York Times postulating Trump-Russia collusion narrative.
  • September 2016 – U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding “U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server.” (link)

bga1

Reaction score
Yikes! I'm sure this will be all over MSM tomorrow.
I was actually surprised to see it as the headliner on foxnews.com (they are not the Fox News of old) but not surprised to see no mention of it on CNN.com which protects it's dumb viewers from the truth and actual news.

stocker08

Reaction score
Should the media websites have links directly to infowars?

USAF

Reaction score
I was actually surprised to see it as the headliner on foxnews.com (they are not the Fox News of old) but not surprised to see no mention of it on CNN.com which protects it's dumb viewers from the truth and actual news.
LOL. Headline and four (4!) subheadings on state run media.

"IT'S BAD"

"This shill agrees."

"That other Fox Opinion guy thinks its worse than bad."

"Random Republican Congressman demands a crucifixion!"

"Three OTHER Fox news shills want you to tune in later so they can let you know what your talking points should be."

They're not growing desperate or anything, are they?

bga1

Reaction score
rumor...... but really, really big if true:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Where is the jamm jamm clan to defend the unethical, immoral, corrupt trash that was the Obama presidency?
How about hildabeast?

bga1

Reaction score
I wish I had screenshotted this tweet predicting Christopher Wray would be fired today.
What did I say? I said this was a RUMOR. You present rumors as facts. I present rumors as rumors. That is the difference between an honest person and a liar. You are a liar.

Wally

Reaction score
If only the IRS and the NYT had his taxes!!! Oh wait.....
Yea its not like he promised to release them or anything....
Do you like being lied to?????

Cue up screaming about Bidens lies.........🙄

Top Bottom