All things Spygate

USAF

Reaction score
Kind of cute...huge, damaging scandals almost daily from the Trump administration, and here's beeg desperately trying to fake outrage over a few cell phones.

By cute, of course, I mean pathetic.

bga1

Reaction score
Kind of cute...huge, damaging scandals almost daily from the Trump administration, and here's beeg desperately trying to fake outrage over a few cell phones.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What are the Trump scandals?
That he told a reporter that he was trying to keep the nation from panicking over Covid? Wow! That's an amazing cover up! I think it would be smart to call Bob Woodward 19 times and tell him things you want covered up!

What else do you have? Oh- wait anonymous people allegedly say to anti-Trump The Atlantic (owned by a $500,000 Biden donor) that Trump said that dead service men were losers? But then other people with actual names- who were there (including John Bolton (LOL)) - say it didn't happen. Official records say that the visit was cancelled by weather not by Trump.

What else?

Let me know if you have taken your TDS medicine yet today.

Section2

Reaction score

Downplaying is lying. Your rules.

justthefacts

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What are the Trump scandals?
That he told a reporter that he was trying to keep the nation from panicking over Covid? Wow! That's an amazing cover up! I think it would be smart to call Bob Woodward 19 times and tell him things you want covered up!

What else do you have? Oh- wait anonymous people allegedly say to anti-Trump The Atlantic (owned by a $500,000 Biden donor) that Trump said that dead service men were losers? But then other people with actual names- who were there (including John Bolton (LOL)) - say it didn't happen. Official records say that the visit was cancelled by weather not by Trump.

What else?

Let me know if you have taken your TDS medicine yet today.
Fox News confirmed the Atlantic story

bga1

Reaction score
Fox News confirmed the Atlantic story
No they didn't. Jennifer Griffin found two anonymous people to "confirm it"- but it is highly likely that they are the same liars that told the story in the first place. Yet John Roberts found two sources that say it didn't happen. Beyond that Bolton (your hero) says that it didn't happen and if it did he would have a whole chapter on it in his book.

The story is nonsense. Trump loves the military, except for the swampy top brass who are lining their pockets. The Atlantic is owned by an anti- Trump 500K Biden donor. The Atlantic owner met with other media and big tech in the spring to plot how to prop up Biden - per Axios (lefty publication that you love). This is shameful and you know it.

I can say anything about you and get others to "confirm" it, but that would be hatred, not necessarily truth. Don't buy into hatred. Look for truth and you will be on a better path.

bga1

Reaction score
The source documents are linked. Go through them and show me the 15
You already lied about what Sean Davis said and now you want me to research for you?

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
No they didn't. Jennifer Griffin found two anonymous people to "confirm it"- but it is highly likely that they are the same liars that told the story in the first place. Yet John Roberts found two sources that say it didn't happen. Beyond that Bolton (your hero) says that it didn't happen and if it did he would have a whole chapter on it in his book.

The story is nonsense. Trump loves the military, except for the swampy top brass who are lining their pockets. The Atlantic is owned by an anti- Trump 500K Biden donor. The Atlantic owner met with other media and big tech in the spring to plot how to prop up Biden - per Axios (lefty publication that you love). This is shameful and you know it.

I can say anything about you and get others to "confirm" it, but that would be hatred, not necessarily truth. Don't buy into hatred. Look for truth and you will be on a better path.
How much did Jennifer Griffin donate to Biden?

justthefacts

Reaction score
You already lied about what Sean Davis said and now you want me to research for you?

As mentioned above, it is DOJ policy to wipe phones that have been returned before reissuing. That is confirmed in the emails Davis linked, and I provided a screenshot.

This is just sensible IT security policy

bga1

Reaction score
As mentioned above, it is DOJ policy to wipe phones that have been returned before reissuing. That is confirmed in the emails Davis linked, and I provided a screenshot.

This is just sensible IT security policy
The why claim it is an accident? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

bga1

Reaction score
How much did Jennifer Griffin donate to Biden?
This isn't Griffin's first rodeo being wrong in attacking Trump. She was making accusations about Trump's Syria withdrawal citing anonymous sources that it was going to be a disaster. Oops.
My guess is that she would donate to Biden....maybe she has?

justthefacts

Reaction score
The why claim it is an accident? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You are really struggling.

A total of ~30 phones were wiped. Of that 30 only 5 were accidents. The rest were wiped per normal process. Everything I wrote I have already explained. You're conflating the numbers.

About 70 other phones were not wiped and were reviewed.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

A total of ~30 phones were wiped. Of that 30 only 5 were accidents. The rest were wiped per normal process. Everything I wrote I have already explained. You're conflating the numbers.

Justice Dept records site the reasons for the “wiped phones“ as:

Forgotten passcodes
Screen damaged
Lost devices
Intentional deletions
Unintentionally restored to factory settings.

Weismann’s phone was ”accidentally wiped clean” twice, supposedly for entering too many passcodes. 10 incorrect passcodes causes the phone to be wiped clean.

Wow, these guys are really incompetent or they did it on purpose. Take your pick.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Downplaying is lying. Your rules.
This comment doesn't make sense. Saying something isn't important is not a lie. Saying something isn't serious, when it is, is a lie.

Let's see you weasel out of this one, since you can never agree your adversary is correct and you base your entire position off what your adversary thinks.

bga1

Reaction score

"C'mon officer, I did rob those 30 stores but there were 70 others that I didn't rob!"

diehard

Reaction score
Now that The Atlantic has backed off the story... time to laugh at the desperate idiots.

Wally

Reaction score
This isn't Griffin's first rodeo being wrong in attacking Trump. She was making accusations about Trump's Syria withdrawal citing anonymous sources that it was going to be a disaster. Oops.
My guess is that she would donate to Biden....maybe she has?
It was a disaster you idiot, we let our allies the Kurds get pounded by Turkey for no good reason.

Donovan

Reaction score
It was a disaster you idiot, we let our allies the Kurds get pounded by Turkey for no good reason.
Did they get pounded by Turkey? I’m not being a wise guy, I didn’t see any follow up stories on the Kurds‘ situation. I know the fear was that they would get wiped out.

justthefacts

Reaction score
That's why Weissman said it was an accident! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Around and around. You say "a bunch of phones were accidentally wiped." I say, "actually a small number were accidentally wiped." You say, "no look, the number is 30 phones." I say, "that number includes phones that were wiped per standard DOJ policy." You say, "yeah, then why were they marked accidental," and we start all over again.

This is a good thread by a Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute. Basically the gist is, the IG knew all of this and still wrote a 478 page report in which he said it wasn't really a problem:

Wally

Reaction score
Did they get pounded by Turkey? I’m not being a wise guy, I didn’t see any follow up stories on the Kurds‘ situation. I know the fear was that they would get wiped out.
Yes they did almost immediately.

Wally

Reaction score
The Kurds and the Turks have been fighting for decades, bonehead.
So what does that have to do with allowing our allies who were fighting shoulder to shoulder with our troops get attacked? Maybe you should talk to some of our soldiers who were in Syria and see what they say about it....

Donovan

Reaction score
Well, there is chatter that things are coming in the next couple weeks from the Durham probe. We’ll see.

Top Bottom