All things Spygate

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
For full transparency, I mistakenly said Clinesmith doctored the original Carter Page FISC warrant, when it was actually a renewal Clinesmith doctored.

That matters little, as the questions of who authorized it, and why, still need to be answered. Plus it doesn't change the fact that the first of the Russiagate conspirators has now fallen.

24 hours ago the left was mocking anyone who mentioned FBI/IC/Dem-Russia wrongdoing. You'd hear some variation of "Did Qanon tell you that? hahahahaha". Nobody's laughing now. Things just got very, very real.

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Devin Nunes says Carter Page sent a letter to James Comey stating that he worked for the CIA & was not a Russian agent. He gave a copy of that letter to Greg Jarret at that time. Page also testified to this in front of Congress. This was before the 1st FISC application. That means Comey knew Page was not a Russian agent, but signed off on the FISC application to get a warrant on Page/Trump anyhow.

McCabe & Comey are shitting their pants right now.

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Devin Nunes says Carter Page sent a letter to James Comey stating that he worked for the CIA & was not a Russian agent. He gave a copy of that letter to Greg Jarret at that time. Page also testified to this in front of Congress. This was before the 1st FISC application. That means Comey knew Page was not a Russian agent, but signed off on the FISC application to get a warrant on Page/Trump anyhow.

McCabe & Comey are shitting their pants right now.

Where are the jamm jamm clan?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Where are the jamm jamm clan?
They know damn well the Russia hoax was a coup d'etat attempt. Most knew it when it was happening. They celebrated the injustice & unequal application of the law. They're not going to admit they're corrupt. They're going to ignore this, and will claim it's all a political hit job by Trump's "hand picked" (lol) AG William Barr.

bga1

Reaction score
Mueller team ACCIDENTALLY wiped (Bleach Bit?- what with a rag or something?) 15 cell phones when asked for them by the DOJ....

Gopherlife

Reaction score
Mueller team ACCIDENTALLY wiped (Bleach Bit?- what with a rag or something?) 15 cell phones when asked for them by the DOJ....

Pretty amazing that there are no repercussions for those behaviors.

Wally

Reaction score
I would bet the FBI routinely wipes phones when investigations are finished. Think about it.....

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah...routine. But when certain people under investigation do it, it’s called ‘destruction of evidence’.
Not if they did it as a standard of practice. If you classify info(I don't agree with) but if you do you cannot have phones loaded with that info just floating around out there. You would have protocols to eliminate the data in places that cannot be secured.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not if they did it as a standard of practice. If you classify info(I don't agree with) but if you do you cannot have phones loaded with that info just floating around out there. You would have protocols to eliminate the data in places that cannot be secured.
Have you heard anyone use that reasoning in this case?

bga1

Reaction score
DOJ asks for the phones and you think "standard practice" is to wipe the phones. LOL! Why did they claim it was accidental then? :ROFLMAO:

bga1

Reaction score
Yeah...routine. But when certain people under investigation do it, it’s called ‘destruction of evidence’.
Can you imagine what Wally and his media allies would say if Trump or an associate claimed that they "accidentally" wiped their phones when asked for them? The dishonesty of the left is amazing.

Wally

Reaction score
DOJ asks for the phones and you think "standard practice" is to wipe the phones. LOL! Why did they claim it was accidental then? :ROFLMAO:
No I am saying they wipe them when the investigation they are working on ends. Then a year later DOJ asks for phones and it's a big conspiracy... I don't know if that's how it went but its possible the phones were not wiped maliciously.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Can you imagine what Wally and his media allies would say if Trump or an associate claimed that they "accidentally" wiped their phones when asked for them? The dishonesty of the left is amazing.
No I am saying they wipe them when the investigation they are working on ends. Then a year later DOJ asks for phones and it's a big conspiracy... I don't know if that's how it went but its possible the phones were not wiped maliciously.
I think both scenarios are plausible. I'm with ShillGA on this one though, looks a little fishy. Need to know more to judge.

bga1

Reaction score
I think both scenarios are plausible. I'm with ShillGA on this one though, looks a little fishy. Need to know more to judge.
Smart call GoJak. Nothing more is needed to judge though...the sheet volume of "accidental" phone wipes means that this was a crooked deal by the Mueller team. There is only one explanation: They were involved in a coverup for the Obama administration. That's why Comey and others were so eager for a "Mueller led" team. We all know now, that Mueller was not actually in charge- Weissman was. Mueller was used for his brand name only. He is complicit for allowing it. He was obviously under pressure because the illegal spying started under his watch.

justthefacts

Reaction score
If you go to the link in Sean Davis' tweet, there are over a hundred phones. 5 say they were accidentally wiped. Of those 4 belonged to / had been issued to Rush Atkinson, who nobody has ever heard of.

Many of the phones were actually reviewed.

The emails also support the fact that it is standard practice for phones to be turned in, reset, and then reissued.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Smart call GoJak. Nothing more is needed to judge though...the sheet volume of "accidental" phone wipes means that this was a crooked deal by the Mueller team. There is only one explanation: They were involved in a coverup for the Obama administration. That's why Comey and others were so eager for a "Mueller led" team. We all know now, that Mueller was not actually in charge- Weissman was. Mueller was used for his brand name only. He is complicit for allowing it. He was obviously under pressure because the illegal spying started under his watch.
:rolleyes:

bga1

Reaction score
If you go to the link in Sean Davis' tweet, there are over a hundred phones. 5 say they were accidentally wiped. Of those 4 belonged to / had been issued to Rush Atkinson, who nobody has ever heard of.

Many of the phones were actually reviewed.

The emails also support the fact that it is standard practice for phones to be turned in, reset, and then reissued.

Good luck with that fake information. :) (At least 15)

Last edited:
Top Bottom