All things Spygate

bga1

Reaction score
Time to get serious about Spygate.

Today we found that Obama knew about the Flynn wiretap.
Schiff was lying all along about having evidence of collusion- he was 0-53 in testimony. Clapper said they had no evidence of collusion in his interview.
Tomorrow Grennell makes another drop of documents.

"We caught them all"

:)

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I bet hilldawg is locked up by 4pm tomorrow!

rabble rabble rabble

bga1

Reaction score
We are now starting on the path to the day where Obama will have to get asked this question.."What did you know and when did you know it?" We now know he knew what was going on in the Flynn case- it is a matter of record. We also know he was tracking the spying on President Trump's campaign and transition team.

Then of course we have the weird "note to self" CYA memo Susan Rice wrote memorializing the January 5th meeting which she obviously understood to be the start of an attempt at a soft coup. "Everything was done by the book". You don't have to write a note like that if everything was really being done by the book.

Biden was there on January 5th, 2017 ...in the room with Comey, Brennan, Rice, Obama and a few others. Discussing the coup. Discussing not peacefully transferring power, for the first time in US history.

bga1

Reaction score
Two different stories from Comey and Sussman (Perkins Coie) as to why the FBI didn't examine the DNC servers... Why?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Boy, who do you believe there? Comey's a liar of course, but it was Clinton's lawyer Michael Sussman that met with Christopher Steele & gave him the debunked Alfa Bank story to be added to the dossier. Is there a way they could have both lied?

bga1

Reaction score
Boy, who do you believe there? Comey's a liar of course, but it was Clinton's lawyer Michael Sussman that met with Christopher Steele & gave him the debunked Alfa Bank story to be added to the dossier. Is there a way they could have both lied?
I think that in this case Sussman is lying, I seriously doubt that the DNC offered their servers up. What I think happened is the FBI offered to look at them and the DNC said, Crowdstrike has this and Comey agreed to it. So Comey is technically not lying here (if I am right) but he was not doing his job either. This is the underpinnings for one of the biggest counter intel cases in history, without the hacking story there is no Crossfire Hurricane. It was the FBI's job to go in and take possession and analyze...or else not do the investigation at all.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I think that in this case Sussman is lying, I seriously doubt that the DNC offered their servers up. What I think happened is the FBI offered to look at them and the DNC said, Crowdstrike has this and Comey agreed to it. So Comey is technically not lying here (if I am right) but he was not doing his job either. This is the underpinnings for one of the biggest counter intel cases in history, without the hacking story there is no Crossfire Hurricane. It was the FBI's job to go in and take possession and analyze...or else not do the investigation at all.
As you know, the fact that both of Crowdstrike's main guys Shawn Henry (former FBI Executive Assistant Director of Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch) & Steven Chabinsky (former FBI Deputy Assistant Director) are former FBI officials appointed by Robert Mueller, who served under James Comey, makes this all even more suspicious.

Shawn Henry Named Executive Assistant Director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch

Security startup CrowdStrike hires one of FBI's top lawyers

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Jim Jordan wrote a great summary of where we're at in this whole Spygate/Russia deal. Here it is...

1588987549582.png

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Hopefully some are actually held accountable. I have no doubt there was a soft coup. What I have doubts about it is anyone being held to some form of justice

bga1

Reaction score
Hopefully some are actually held accountable. I have no doubt there was a soft coup. What I have doubts about it is anyone being held to some form of justice
The key is who they get to flip. If they get some of the leakers who were going along to get along with the big boys to flip, then the dam will break. I think a number of cooperators. Pientka, Priestap, Ohr, perhaps even Yates are some that come to mind. The hardened criminals like Brennan are angry and holding the line to the bitter end. Brennan was the point man.

By the way- did you notice that John Podesta's testimony includes an admission that Clinton and the DNC split the cost of the dossier? Page 13 of his December 2017 testimony. Yet Mueller's probe was in large part based on giving credence to the dossier and lasted another year and a half...
https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/jp239.pdf

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
The key is who they get to flip. If they get some of the leakers who were going along to get along with the big boys to flip, then the dam will break. I think a number of cooperators. Pientka, Priestap, Ohr, perhaps even Yates are some that come to mind. The hardened criminals like Brennan are angry and holding the line to the bitter end. Brennan was the point man.

By the way- did you notice that John Podesta's testimony includes an admission that Clinton and the DNC split the cost of the dossier? Page 13 of his December 2017 testimony. Yet Mueller's probe was in large part based on giving credence to the dossier and lasted another year and a half...

So if one of these folks commits suicide in the next few weeks, we'll know who flipped :ROFLMAO:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Priestap clearly didn't think what they were doing to Flynn was legal & you can see that in the ongoing Strzok/Page texts. He'd even gone to Andrew McCabe to protest, but was overruled. That's when he made sure to write down his concern/opposition in his notes. Since the case broke, we've seen every goof in the scandal fired, or suddenly resigned. We've seen them on twitter, on CNN & selling their books. In fact, almost all of them have become household names. Except Bill Priestap. Everything about this smells like he's cooperating.

Joe Pientka too. It's illogical that the entire Flynn guilty plea hinged on Pientka's 302 notes that the FBI claims were somehow erased & that no one has asked Joe Pientka what the truth is? It's the easiest thing in the world. Just ask him. If he says he wrote the notes & believed Flynn was not lying, then why the hell did the FBI go after Flynn? If McCabe's memory is off & Pientka did believe Flynn was lying, it would be so easy for the FBI to simply have PIentka clarify that point for everyone and clear the FBI of any accusations of corruption. It feels like Strzok/Page/McCabe doctored his notes & he's now cooperating with Durham.

I don't know about Ohr, but there have been some credible rumors that he's been cooperating from the get-go in exchange for leniency for his wife Nellie Ohr of Fusion GPS/CIA.

I also think FBI Lead Counsel, James Comey's right-hand-man James Baker may well be cooperating. It's interesting that he's kept a low profile as well, and that some of his emails have leaked showing the FBI believed HRC would have been in legal trouble had they investigated Anthony Weiner's laptop, so they buried the case because they thought she would win in 2016.

What I think is really going to be interesting is that the DOJ/Obama Admin appear to be blaming James Comey. Will Comey take the fall, or will he turn on them? Even his buddy Benjamin Wittes, leader of the Lawfare Group will have to make a difficult decision in that case. Support Obama Admin & their Lawfare members, or support his close friend James Comey?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Priestap clearly didn't think what they were doing to Flynn was legal & you can see that in the ongoing Strzok/Page texts. He'd even gone to Andrew McCabe to protest, but was overruled. That's when he made sure to write down his concern/opposition in his notes. Since the case broke, we've seen every goof in the scandal fired, or suddenly resigned. We've seen them on twitter, on CNN & selling their books. In fact, almost all of them have become household names. Except Bill Priestap. Everything about this smells like he's cooperating.

Joe Pientka too. It's illogical that the entire Flynn guilty plea hinged on Pientka's 302 notes that the FBI claims were somehow erased & that no one has asked Joe Pientka what the truth is? It's the easiest thing in the world. Just ask him. If he says he wrote the notes & believed Flynn was not lying, then why the hell did the FBI go after Flynn? If McCabe's memory is off & Pientka did believe Flynn was lying, it would be so easy for the FBI to simply have PIentka clarify that point for everyone and clear the FBI of any accusations of corruption. It feels like Strzok/Page/McCabe doctored his notes & he's now cooperating with Durham.

I don't know about Ohr, but there have been some credible rumors that he's been cooperating from the get-go in exchange for leniency for his wife Nellie Ohr of Fusion GPS/CIA.

I also think FBI Lead Counsel, James Comey's right-hand-man James Baker may well be cooperating. It's interesting that he's kept a low profile as well, and that some of his emails have leaked showing the FBI believed HRC would have been in legal trouble had they investigated Anthony Weiner's laptop, so they buried the case because they thought she would win in 2016.

What I think is really going to be interesting is that the DOJ/Obama Admin appear to be blaming James Comey. Will Comey take the fall, or will he turn on them? Even his buddy Benjamin Wittes, leader of the Lawfare Group will have to make a difficult decision in that case. Support Obama Admin & their Lawfare members, or support his close friend James Comey?
Interesting days ahead...

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score

If it comes down to it, Comey will flip

bga1

Reaction score
Twitter.... Obamagate was at over 3.5 million tweets and now it is back to 1.2 million

bga1

Reaction score
This is an important quote to remember. Rosenstein said this at a graduation last May:

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein quoted special counsel Robert Mueller in remarks at the University of Baltimore School of Law commencement on Monday, emphasizing the need to stand by one’s principles when under pressure.

“You need to be prepared to compromise when you can do so without violating your principles,” Rosenstein said during remarks Monday afternoon. “Of course, you will face pressure to compromise on things that matter most, perhaps even to trade virtue for the appearance of virtue. But you should exercise caution when circumstances tempt you to disregard principles.”

“As Robert Mueller once said, ‘There [may] come a time when you will be tested. You may find yourself standing alone, against those you thought were trusted colleagues. You may stand to lose [all that] you have worked for. And [it may] not be an easy call,’ ” Rosenstein continued.

Mueller failed his own test.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Twitter.... Obamagate was at over 3.5 million tweets and now it is back to 1.2 million

SuperBowl was at over 10 million tweets and now it's not even on the list!

bga1

Reaction score
Everyone agrees that someone briefed Obama on going after Flynn and the Flynn calls to Kisylak. It's just that they disagree which of them did it...:)

diehard

Reaction score
I can clear most of this up for everyone, but instead I think I will pm a couple of people. If you want info from me. I will select who I repond to. Not losting it. If you want to share it in parts after you get it, that'll be alright.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
When you're a legal scholar:

Conspiracy?

For the record, I‘m not suggesting that Obama is guilty of anything. I would like a significant impartial (Mueller-like of mostly Republican attorneys this time) investigation of Obama and his administration to determine exactly what occurred. Maybe Durham will touch on that, but I’m sure it will take at least 2 years and $40 million or so.

bga1

Reaction score
Conspiracy?

For the record, I‘m not suggesting that Obama is guilty of anything. I would like a significant impartial (Mueller-like of mostly Republican attorneys this time) investigation of Obama and his administration to determine exactly what occurred. Maybe Durham will touch on that, but I’m sure it will take at least 2 years and $40 million or so.
Exactly! We have to know everything and we need to see every document, email and phone call that Obama made. Unlike Trump, who they said all along was not the target, Obama indeed is one of the targets, so executive privilege should be out the door as well. While we are at it, it is time to dig back into everything about his past and see what has been going on. Start the midnight raids on his associates.

Top Bottom