All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

golf

Reaction score
LMAO that never happened.

It did. Here is a list of things that have happened as well in our country:

Defund the police. Dem leaders kneeling before the flag. $2 billion dollars of property damage and hardly a word from dems/media. Rewriting american history. Record numbers coming across the border. Dems voting down sale of materials to israel that would allow israel to maintain iron dome.

Media and culture are on board with all of the above so not surprising the left's agenda is promoted in the workplace and sociey at large as well.
It is also most important to have national guard in DC for 4 months for no reason whatsoever and also commissions investing an event that was so serious that congress was back doing business that same evening. Again, the surprising part to my coworker isnt the promotion of the left agenda as much as the accompanying intolerance to differing views.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Republicans spend too much, but Democrats spend like Paris Hilton on a week long shopping binge. WTF? There aren’t enough millionaire tax dollars to even be close to paying for everything Biden wants.

The only good news is that this isn’t going to be permitted by Senate Republicans.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Republicans spend too much, but Democrats spend like Paris Hilton on a week long shopping binge. WTF? There aren’t enough millionaire tax dollars to even be close to paying for everything Biden wants.

The only good news is that this isn’t going to be permitted by Senate Republicans.

But interest rates are low! IALTO.

Section2

Reaction score

Republicans fault.

Minnesota

Reaction score
It did. Here is a list of things that have happened as well in our country:

Defund the police. Dem leaders kneeling before the flag. $2 billion dollars of property damage and hardly a word from dems/media. Rewriting american history. Record numbers coming across the border. Dems voting down sale of materials to israel that would allow israel to maintain iron dome.

Media and culture are on board with all of the above so not surprising the left's agenda is promoted in the workplace and sociey at large as well.
It is also most important to have national guard in DC for 4 months for no reason whatsoever and also commissions investing an event that was so serious that congress was back doing business that same evening. Again, the surprising part to my coworker isnt the promotion of the left agenda as much as the accompanying intolerance to differing views.

What country is your make believe co-worker from?

golf

Reaction score
About as real as the need for the US to fund the iron dome.

Israel will indeed be in trouble without conservative americans in coming years.

Just as we see in america regarding social/economic issues, the determinant isnt truth or hard work and responsibility. The successful group is always the oppressor while the less successful is the oppressed.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Israel will indeed be in trouble without conservative americans in coming years.

Just as we see in america regarding social/economic issues, the determinant isnt truth or hard work and responsibility. The successful group is always the oppressor while the less successful is the oppressed.
I have a sandwich and you don’t. The only possible explanation is that I took it from you.

golf

Reaction score
This is so classic for GH. Every time someone experiences something different than the left is told to believe - you must be lying. It is the only explanation. Everything makes sense again.
#SheepBeSheep

Minorities came out for trump in surprising numbers last election despite the 24/7 media narrative of racism. I think many immigrants actually think america is a pretty good place and are not easily persuaded by media subterfuge.

Minnesota

Reaction score

What the fuck are you talking about? I’m Jewish and this makes zero sense. I’d rather my people had Austria.

golf

Reaction score
What the fuck are you talking about? I’m Jewish and this makes zero sense. I’d rather my people had Austria.

Israel has nothing to apologize for. They were given the land by the UN in 1948. Even the ussr was in favor of this. Israel existed in this land as far back as 3000 years ago.

The only reason israel is in the "occupied territories" today is because israel was attacked in the 1967 war. In 2005 israel removed all jews from gaza and look how that turned out.

If the palestinians would lay down their guns and recognize israel's right to exist no doubt they would gain their own state in short order. However the way things are at present it would be suicide for israel to make concessions.

When it comes to womens' rights, religious rights, homosexual rights israel is way more liberal than arab countries yet israel never gets credit for this. Israel is the only mideast democracy yet israel never gets credit for this. Israel is an economic dynamo yet never gets credit for this. The only thing that seems to matter to everyone except american conservatives is an issue that could be solved if palestinians would decide to set aside hate. (Good news is bahrain, uae, sudan, morocco have recognized israel's right to exist. Amazing accomplishment by trump. These countries have rightly tired of the palestinian game and these countries will reap the economic benefits of partnering with israel.)

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I have a sandwich and you don’t. The only possible explanation is that I took it from you.
...in the leftist worldview.

As you know, I live in Naples for 4 months in the winter, soon to be 6 months. Naples has one of the highest, if not the highest, income gaps in the US. The difference is that those that don’t have high incomes are hard working and make their livings off of and benefit from those that have had good fortune and high incomes. Generally, those of lower incomes don’t envy those with higher or higher moderate incomes. They appreciate that they are able to make their livings off of those who have been fortunate, many of whom are in the later years of their lives.

Generally, these people treat each other with respect b/c they understand that hard work is something that they have in common, regardless of the nature of the work. Many have relocated from other parts of the country. Many of the lower incomes have relocated from other parts of the world. Both with the idea that they are able to live in an area where freedom and opportunity is valued, and there is opportunity for those who want to contribute to their own success.

The congressmen that represent this area are both are conservative, both are minorities, one young black and one Hispanic (though his district includes ’alligator alley’ all the way to eastern parts of Florida near Miami.

It is living proof that a locality with the commonality of beliefs in America’s opportunity, freedom, and responsibility for your own life can be achieved if you leave the notion of a zero sum game, victimhood, and leftism and identity politics behind. It is a far greater commentary on those with lower incomes and skill levels than those of good fortune, mostly b/c of their traditional American values of family, hard work, and belief in freedom.

I’m not saying it’s nirvana b/c their are the realities of disparity within the larger community, but it is far from the ever increasing divisions occurring across the country based on income, race, religion, and identity fostered by the left. It isn‘t nirvana, but it is certainly so pleasant that I often think of it as a bit of a fantasyland and sometimes isolated from the realities of metropolitan America.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I recently spoke to a suburban Chicago fried chicken restaurant franchisee the other day (if you’re familiar with Chicago, it’s Brown’s Chicken). He can’t find any employees. He can’t pay them what the government is paying them to stay at home. He can’t pay them bonuses like the large corporate restaurant chains. His college-aged daughter was helping at his restaurant until she had to go back to school. He now works the place alone that used to have 2-3 employees on a shift and has been forced to reduce his hours. Over the years, he remortgaged his home 3 times to stay in business to provide an income for himself, and he lost 70% of his business during the pandemic, mostly due to reductions in catering events.

And Joe Biden and AOC complain that business owners don’t pay their employees a ”livable wage”.

A friend of my with a long time family owned manufacturing services business that employs 25-30 low skilled workers has had similar issues, but he didn’t have to lay people off during the pandemic. He allowed many to work from home. But when he wants to hire a new employee, they want starting wages similar to what he is paying his long time employees. If he hires them at $15/hour, the long time employees making $15/hour want wage increases of $3-$5/hour b/c they are long time employees and more proficient at their jobs. The few supervisory staff want raises too b/c the long time low skilled staff might be given a raise.

Increasing the national minimum wage and/or the government paying people to stay at home will put small business out of business, people out of work, increase unemployment, contribute to inflation, disrupt the supply chain, etc. These small businesses serve our communities and the Biden Administration and Democrats are breaking their backs.

Bill Clinton said the “era of big government is over”. But time and politics has reversed that claim, and Democrats own this bullshit that we are experiencing and are continuing to make it worse with more spending, more regulation, more big government and increases in taxes if they have their way.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Increasing the national minimum wage and/or the government paying people to stay at home will put small business out of business, people out of work, increase unemployment, contribute to inflation, disrupt the supply chain, etc. These small businesses serve our communities and the Biden Administration and Democrats are breaking their backs.
It already is and has been. I was called a crackpot in March on here by Sota for suggesting such a thing. Hard for anyone to deny it at this point - although Joe still does.

Heartbreaking stories you shared. Good luck to all mentioned.

howeda7

Reaction score
I recently spoke to a suburban Chicago fried chicken restaurant franchisee the other day (if you’re familiar with Chicago, it’s Brown’s Chicken). He can’t find any employees. He can’t pay them what the government is paying them to stay at home. He can’t pay them bonuses like the large corporate restaurant chains. His college-aged daughter was helping at his restaurant until she had to go back to school. He now works the place alone that used to have 2-3 employees on a shift and has been forced to reduce his hours. Over the years, he remortgaged his home 3 times to stay in business to provide an income for himself, and he lost 70% of his business during the pandemic, mostly due to reductions in catering events.

And Joe Biden and AOC complain that business owners don’t pay their employees a ”livable wage”.

A friend of my with a long time family owned manufacturing services business that employs 25-30 low skilled workers has had similar issues, but he didn’t have to lay people off during the pandemic. He allowed many to work from home. But when he wants to hire a new employee, they want starting wages similar to what he is paying his long time employees. If he hires them at $15/hour, the long time employees making $15/hour want wage increases of $3-$5/hour b/c they are long time employees and more proficient at their jobs. The few supervisory staff want raises too b/c the long time low skilled staff might be given a raise.

Bill Clinton said the “era of big government is over”. But time and politics has reversed that claim, and Democrats own this bullshit that we are experiencing and are continuing to make it worse with more spending, more regulation, more big government and increases in taxes if they have their way.
Has he considered raising prices so he can pay the necessary wages?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wait! I was specifically told on here that raising wages doesn’t mean prices have to be raised. LOL. I also find your “solution” here to be incredibly naive and ignorant. You are just not very bright.

stocker08

Reaction score

KFC cut out the part of this mass email spam by deleting the line that says "send this to ten people, or Trumpy will spiral further into dementia".

Wally

Reaction score
This thread was necessary and could’ve been started months ago.

I’ll kick it off with a lighter criticism, but it’s time to start adding this stuff up.

Lets burn Biden and Trump at the same stake.

I will bring the marshmallows...

I honestly don't even pay attention, how much trouble can senile Joe get us into?
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He did raise prices. It doesn’t make up for the increase in wages. And if you knew anything about economics, you’d know that increases in prices may result in a decrease in demand.

It wasn’t like he was getting rich off of his business. Remember I said that that he remortgaged his home 3 times over the years to stay in business. They operate on small profit margins, like many small businesses.

But I’m glad to see you’re finally acknowledging the likely inflation that will result from the government extending extra benefits and how significantly it hurts small businesses. I think you are anyway.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Special Memorial Weekend shoutout to Kamalatoe. Our "leaders" are morons.

1622386566466.png

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Finally seeing light at the far end of a dark COVID tunnel. Thank the almighty for a functioning, competent administration. And God bless Joe Biden! 🇺🇸✌️

Top Bottom