All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

MennoSota

Reaction score
His own church doesn’t. Somebody in his denomination does. Somewhere. Somebody in your church might think you have bad pants.
His church is the Roman Catholic Church. They forbid communion to him as a man living an unrepentant life or soon will do so.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden Is Keeping Migrant Kids In Horrible Conditions. Where Is The Outcry?

...When President Biden came under fire in March for the humanitarian crisis unfolding at the border, his administration scrambled to transfer the record number of migrant children being held in crude, jail-like facilities run by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, more than 5,700 at one point, into the care of the Department of Health and Human Services. According to federal law, minors aren’t supposed to be held by Border Patrol for more than 72 hours. Many were being held for weeks.

So the administration authorized more than a dozen emergency shelters to be set up by HHS in military bases, convention centers, camps for oil workers, and elsewhere. By the beginning of May, the number of kids being held by CBP had plummeted and the White House boasted of its success.

But all the administration did was hide the problem. Unaccompanied minors are still crossing the border illegally, and still being taken into government custody. The Biden administration is now warehousing nearly 20,000 migrant minors, almost double the highest total in federal custody during the Trump administration, which was 11,400 in May 2019...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden wants to give away patent protected vaccine technology to China for nothing. What a f’n moron. There are so many things wrong with such a move, it’s shear ignorance.

Section2

Reaction score
Agree or disagree with Biden’s policies but you can’t deny he’s a decent human being guided by principles. This was not true of the last man in the Oval Office.
He doesn’t send mean tweets, and showcases a friendly and affable demeanor. Principles and good guy? No.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Pssst. Jen, guns have been legal in the US for a long time.

Of course, defunding (or shall I say “re-imagining) police in metro areas across the country, de-policing due to social justice activism, leftist DAs, local and national Democrat administrations ambivalence toward crime has nothing to do with historic rates of increases in crime and murder. Joe endorses it all.

stocker08

Reaction score
RCP Average5/3 - 5/20--53.542.3+11.2
Reuters/Ipsos5/19 - 5/201004 A5639+17
Rasmussen Reports5/18 - 5/201500 LV5246+6
The Hill/HarrisX5/17 - 5/191889 RV6040+20
Economist/YouGov5/15 - 5/181239 RV5143+8
Politico/Morning Consult5/14 - 5/171992 RV5442+12
Gallup5/3 - 5/181016 A5440+14
Daily Kos/Civiqs5/8 - 5/111464 RV4846+2
NPR/PBS/Marist5/4 - 5/101075 RV5342+11

• President Biden's overall approval average at this point in his term is 53.2%, 9.9 percentage points higher than President Trump's average of 43.3% at this point in his term.
  • Congress' overall approval average under President Biden is 25.7%, 6.8 percentage points higher than its average of 18.9% at this point in President Trump's term.
  • Since President Biden took office, an average of 39.7% of Americans have felt the country is going in the right direction, 3.1 percentage points higher than the average of 36.6% who felt that way at this point in President Trump's term.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Pssst. Jen, guns have been legal in the US for a long time.

Of course, defunding (or shall I say “re-imagining) police in metro areas across the country, de-policing due to social justice activism, leftist DAs, local and national Democrat administrations ambivalence toward crime has nothing to do with historic rates of increases in crime and murder. Joe endorses it all.
This administration is a joke.
The agenda above all else!

STPGopher

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah, so vastly different than the last one, who you didn't support, Biggest Hypocrite Ever.

Zip it Clown!!
This is great analysis. Biden’s administration can’t be a joke because Trump’s was? You are like the other sheep on here - God forbid one could look at Biden’s results w/o somehow bring Trump into it. You also may want to look up what a hypocrite is in between cat memes. Like with most things you have no clue - you just throw out words and look for those “likes”. Such a winner.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Choca choca chip .... OHHHHHHHH
It’s so great that honor and decency are back.
I'll bet he prefers Vanilla, but doesn't want to be labeled a racist... Because we all know it's unconscious bias that determines the flavor of ice cream we prefer.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I'll bet he prefers Vanilla, but doesn't want to be labeled a racist... Because we all know it's unconscious bias that determines the flavor of ice cream we prefer.
He got a bit more flavor to him than Ex-Cheetos in Chief, who likes his ice cream and snowflakes as vanilla as possible.

golf

Reaction score

Funny stuff. I work at a company that is very woke so have to be careful what i say. A fellow employee just immigrated here from a dictatorial country a couple years ago and she will talk to me about how there is more freedom of speech in her country than here. She tells me how much that has surprised her.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Funny stuff. I work at a company that is very woke so have to be careful what i say. A fellow employee just immigrated here from a dictatorial country a couple years ago and she will talk to me about how there is more freedom of speech in her country than here. She tells me how much that has surprised her.
And a few gh folks can’t grasp the assault on Merry Christmas.

Minnesota

Reaction score

LMAO that never happened.

Top Bottom