All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This thread was necessary and could’ve been started months ago.

I’ll kick it off with a lighter criticism, but it’s time to start adding this stuff up.

John Galt

Reaction score
I was waiting for Howie or Just The Facts to start this thread. Really surprised it didn’t happen with them. Maybe they forgot how to start new threads on Jan 20?

howeda7

Reaction score
Someone wants a special thread for his cartoons....

Nax5

Reaction score
I have no problem with the thread. But maybe don't start with Crowder. That guy is a conspiracist nut job. And just an all-around a-hole.

beatles

Reaction score
Agree or disagree with Biden’s policies but you can’t deny he’s a decent human being guided by principles. This was not true of the last man in the Oval Office.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Agree or disagree with Biden’s policies but you can’t deny he’s a decent human being guided by principles. This was not true of the last man in the Oval Office.
Biden is a life long racist, serial liar, bully & Tara Reid would tell you he's a sexual predator as well.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Joe? 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Norseland Store

Reaction score
Tell it to the truck driver who got into the wreck with Biden’s family. Biden repeatedly retold the story claiming the truck driver was drunk which was blatantly false. If Robert Bork was still alive maybe he’d tell you what stand up guys him and Mary Jo Kopechne boyfriend were. Maybe Clarence Thomas would like retelling his high tech lynching brought to you by Quid Pro Jim Crow Joe. But thank goodness no mean tweets.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Joe’s a great guy. Just need more information.
All you need to know is here.He killed Mary Jo and asked questions of a person who wanted a lifetime appointment, who since has taken up space

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This thread is going to last a while. We just needed a place to catalog his record going forward.

It’s not like there weren’t tons of Trump threads started by multiple lefties, Broke being the most prominent, when he was President.

But OMG, we’ve started a thread to document Biden’s record. The horror.

And oh, btw, the first 2 and 1/2 years of Trump’s presidency were mostly spent on posts about something that didn’t happen. Trump-Russia collusion.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I have no problem with the thread. But maybe don't start with Crowder. That guy is a conspiracist nut job. And just an all-around a-hole.
There’s nothing wrong with Crowder. I don’t listen to podcasts much, but I have enjoyed his Campus visits. He proves college kids don’t know shit.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
All you need to know is here.He killed Mary Jo and asked questions of a person who wanted a lifetime appointment, who since has taken up space
Oh noooooooo. Decades of results are not enough.
Sometimes. For some.

A few more decades of results for Joe may help.
For some.

Nax5

Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with Crowder. I don’t listen to podcasts much, but I have enjoyed his Campus visits. He proves college kids don’t know shit.
I have seen the opposite. Any time he is wrong about something, he gets really pissed off. He obviously comes prepared to talk. But he doesn't know what to do when someone is as prepared as him. And again, he just acts like a d-bag in general.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I have seen the opposite. Any time he is wrong about something, he gets really pissed off. He obviously comes prepared to talk. But he doesn't know what to do when someone is as prepared as him. And again, he just acts like a d-bag in general.
If being a d-bag was disqualifying, we wouldn’t have a media with the exception of a few.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Load of crap.
It's incredible how we can forget a lifetime in politics that involved fighting tooth and nail against desegregation of schools and buses, bewildered that Obama could be "the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy", poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids, etc....

When you absolutely OWN the main stream media, this stuff gets buried and forgotten

MennoSota

Reaction score
Really? His own church refuses him communion, which suggests he is neither a descent human being nor guided by moral principles.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Really? His own church refuses him communion, which suggests he is neither a descent human being nor guided by moral principles.
His own church doesn’t. Somebody in his denomination does. Somewhere. Somebody in your church might think you have bad pants.

Top Bottom