All Things Race Thompson Recruitment Thread - Class of 2018, Gophers Have Offered

skiumah1

Reaction score
Ben making Fox wait until Race makes a decision?
How many years of eligibility does Fox have left?

Did some research:
-Race 2 Years Left
-Fox 2 Years
-Robbins 2 Years
-Johnson 1 Year
-Ihnen 3 Years

That'a lotta bodies. Fox and Race will have to earn playing time if they all come/stay. I hope Battle is a 3.

Last edited:

GopherJack

Reaction score
Being from Rochester, I would love this! The Thompson family is first class. We all know and love Darrell, but for any of you that have met Darrell's dad, George, you'll know what I mean about first class.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I get it if Race wanted to be away from home and I doubt that has changed. We’ll see.
I think Race reclassified to get to Indiana on an open scholarship when Miller was hired. I believe the gophers were out of scholarships for that year. Obviously he could have waited a year but maybe was sick of high school.
I could be wrong. This is just off the top of my head.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I mean obviously everything has changed, at both situations now. They (him and pops) surely will or have also 'interviewed' with Woodson, about what his plan is for IU in 21-22 and how Race would fit in with that.

I think it will come down honestly to whichever coach promises a bigger role and in combination with what the realistic expectations are over the next two years for the team's prospects for the team to do something meaningful.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I mean obviously everything has changed, at both situations now. They (him and pops) surely will or have also 'interviewed' with Woodson, about what his plan is for IU in 21-22 and how Race would fit in with that.

I think it will come down honestly to whichever coach promises a bigger role and in combination with what the realistic expectations are over the next two years for the team's prospects for the team to do something meaningful.
I wouldn't be surprised if it shapes up as a difficult decision, but at least he has clarity on the situation there.

Top Bottom