All Things QAnon Thread

Section2

Reaction score
I love this. I'm apparently wrong because:

- QAnon has very few followers and is not to be taken seriously (Section2)
- I'm not willing to engage with the REAL TRUTH as it comes from non-traditional sources like Q and Alex Jones (bga1)

Not what I said. I don't know how many followers they have, and I have no idea if Q should be taken seriously. But neither do you, and your evidence that they have tons of followers was Time magazine declaring it. I didn't say "you're wrong", I questioned you, and your backup was flimsy.

That's not what beeg said either.

bga1

Reaction score
I love this. I'm apparently wrong because:

- QAnon has very few followers and is not to be taken seriously (Section2)
- I'm not willing to engage with the REAL TRUTH as it comes from non-traditional sources like Q and Alex Jones (bga1)

You are apparently wrong because you justaboutalwaysare. You manage to take a smidgeon of truth and mix it in with a lot of dishonesty to make most of your points.
Mix in a little straw man with a few facts, twist it around with some dishonesty and shake it up and vavoom- out comes justthefacts

Link to somebody, anybody on here that claims that Alex Jones or QAnon is the REAL TRUTH? Or did you just lie there?

Now later today you can retweet someone that calls out Donald Trump for an inconsistency or exaggeration!

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
You are apparently wrong because you justaboutalwaysare. You manage to take a smidgeon of truth and mix it in with a lot of dishonesty to make most of your points.
Mix in a little straw man with a few facts, twist it around with some dishonesty and shake it up and vavoom- out comes justthefacts

Link to somebody, anybody on here that claims that Alex Jones or QAnon is the REAL TRUTH? Or did you just lie there?

Now later today you can retweet someone that calls out Donald Trump for an inconsistency or exaggeration!

Honestly, your last post was a bit of a rambling mess. It was all over the place, but you made multiple references to liberals trying to control the sources of information. If the point of that isn't that Q and Alex Jones ARE legitimate sources of information, why spend all of those words talking about that in a discussion of Q?

y22WrN0.png

cncmin

Reaction score
Who here has retweeted QAnon? No one. Trump didn't retweet QAnon. He retweeted the thoughts of someone who follows QAnon. So what does Mitt Romney believe in. Are you a Mormon?

You may not have retweeted QAnon on this board, but fringe people like you, CRG, diehard, Molester, and some others certainly have propagated some of the lies originating and propagating through the darkness that is QAnon and the depths of the RW propaganda abyss.

cncmin

Reaction score

JTF is absolutely correct. Significant parts of QAnon -> Talk Radio & FOX news & DJT et al. -> the Republican Party and followers such as KillerGopherFan. The links of the Echo Chamber are provably very strong.

cncmin

Reaction score
Time magazine (who has zero credibility) DECLARED it. Well there you go. I stand corrected, these aren't your made up numbers, they're Time's.

Like most conspiracy theories, for most people it's maybe fun or interesting and they don't take it too seriously, and then there are the much smaller percentage of the total group who are nutjobs who do take it seriously. You'd like to conflate them all as the latter.

This is just more TDS fodder.

It's more than Time magazine. The Echo Chamber is obvious. A large part of your personal worldview has been defined by that Echo Chamber. You dismiss the obviousness of the connections because your personal worldview has been defined by that Echo Chamber, which teaches you to dismiss any and all information that is the antithesis to your worldview - such as most actual/real news and this particular article in Time.

howeda7

Reaction score
JTF is absolutely correct. Significant parts of QAnon -> Talk Radio & FOX news & DJT et al. -> the Republican Party and followers such as KillerGopherFan. The links of the Echo Chamber are provably very strong.

The echo chamber has been obvious since 2012, when The Fellas were SURE that the polls were all skewwed and Mittens Romney was about to cruise to an easy win over the Evil One. It has gotten darker and scarier ever since.

And since I know they will #yeahbut, the polling in 2016 was off in 2-3 states (Russia targets MI, WI, PA mainly) but was otherwise pretty good.

Section2

Reaction score
It's more than Time magazine. The Echo Chamber is obvious. A large part of your personal worldview has been defined by that Echo Chamber. You dismiss the obviousness of the connections because your personal worldview has been defined by that Echo Chamber, which teaches you to dismiss any and all information that is the antithesis to your worldview - such as most actual/real news and this particular article in Time.

Very compelling assertions without any evidence or knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cncmin

Reaction score
The echo chamber has been obvious since 2012, when The Fellas were SURE that the polls were all skewwed and Mittens Romney was about to cruise to an easy win over the Evil One. It has gotten darker and scarier ever since.

And since I know they will #yeahbut, the polling in 2016 was off in 2-3 states (Russia targets MI, WI, PA mainly) but was otherwise pretty good.

The early parts of the Echo Chamber reach back to the takeover of the AM airwaves by RW Talk Radio and the rise of FOX News. It goes back to the 1990s. Big surprise, that's also when our political divide in this country began to manifest itself, what with the Gingrich takeover and the rise of fake "patriotism" to scream and holler about the POTUS who got a BJ in the WH. Today, those same fake patriots would proudly Trumpet the same; whatever their favorite media tells them, that's what they think, and no amount of facts or reality will change that.

Talk Radio was the Echo Chamber in the 2000s, until the rise of the Echo Chamber through the internet. Now, the fellas never have to expose themselves to any reality, and they don't have to watch TV or listen to radio or even immerse themselves in RW chain emails to brainwash themselves, they just run to the plethora of RW sites repeating the same echoing propaganda anywhere and everywhere. Or Facebook or even the Golden Gopher fan board, where the fellas just can't wait to show off just how misinformed they are.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
Very compelling assertions without any evidence or knowledge.

YOU and your posts here are plenty of evidence. Sadly, you're far from the worst around here.

Section2

Reaction score
YOU and your posts here are plenty of evidence. Sadly, you're far from the worst around here.

Anyone who argues that I live in a bubble is a lunatic. I interact with zero people who share my ideology on a daily basis. You are projecting. Another trait of progs.

bga1

Reaction score
Honestly, your last post was a bit of a rambling mess. It was all over the place, but you made multiple references to liberals trying to control the sources of information. If the point of that isn't that Q and Alex Jones ARE legitimate sources of information, why spend all of those words talking about that in a discussion of Q?

y22WrN0.png

Did you just repost me? Thank you for the endorsement!

howeda7

Reaction score
The early parts of the Echo Chamber reach back to the takeover of the AM airwaves by RW Talk Radio and the rise of FOX News. It goes back to the 1990s. Big surprise, that's also when our political divide in this country began to manifest itself, what with the Gingrich takeover and the rise of fake "patriotism" to scream and holler about the POTUS who got a BJ in the WH. Today, those same fake patriots would proudly Trumpet the same; whatever their favorite media tells them, that's what they think, and no amount of facts or reality will change that.

Talk Radio was the Echo Chamber in the 2000s, until the rise of the Echo Chamber through the internet. Now, the fellas never have to expose themselves to any reality, and they don't have to watch TV or listen to radio or even immerse themselves in RW chain emails to brainwash themselves, they just run to the plethora of RW sites repeating the same echoing propaganda anywhere and everywhere. Or Facebook or even the Golden Gopher fan board, where the fellas just can't wait to show off just how misinformed they are.

This. Yes, it originated with Limbaugh and co. But you couldn't immerse yourself in Rush 24/7. You still got a dose of reality from other sources. Now you don't have to. There are even alternate TV channels to Fox News that are nuttier they can flip on during the "lefty" hour that KGF complains about.

Section2

Reaction score
This. Yes, it originated with Limbaugh and co. But you couldn't immerse yourself in Rush 24/7. You still got a dose of reality from other sources. Now you don't have to. There are even alternate TV channels to Fox News that are nuttier they can flip on during the "lefty" hour that KGF complains about.

Unlike you and CNC, who regularly consume right wing news media to ensure you hear all perspectives and escape your bubble.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
A quick check of Jared Holt shows that nearly every tweet is dedicated to going after a conservative. He looks like a real doozy.

A quick check of your god Trump shows that nearly every tweet is dedicated to going after a liberal. He looks like a real doozy.

bga1

Reaction score
A quick check of your god Trump shows that nearly every tweet is dedicated to going after a liberal. He looks like a real doozy.

He is a real doozy. Fantastic president. If I have a choice between someone who consistently gets it right in Trump(goes after whacked out leftists (not liberals)) or a whacked out leftist who gets it wrong daily- I choose the big bad orangeman.

Section2

Reaction score

Justin Amash. Trump likes people that like him, and doesn't like people that don't. It's not rocket science.

bga1

Reaction score
Justin Amash. Trump likes people that like him, and doesn't like people that don't. It's not rocket science.

John McCain, Mitt Romney, Jeffy Flake, Paul Ryan, Bob Corker and a number of other waffling RINOs have been hit with the same punishment.

justthefacts

Reaction score

bga1

Reaction score

justthefacts

Reaction score
Brandon Straka speaking at the Trump rally last night, invoking the QAnon motto, "Where we go one, we go all" and then pausing for cheers

bga1

Reaction score
Brandon Straka speaking at the Trump rally last night, invoking the QAnon motto, "Where we go one, we go all" and then pausing for cheers

Straka is an ex Dem who got tired of the radicals on the left. That's real. Your post is making a faux big deal over a good phrase. I like the phrase and one doesn't have to be a conspirator to like it. What the left is doing is showing how brutal they are and banding the right together. Thanks!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Straka is an ex Dem who got tired of the radicals on the left. That's real. Your post is making a faux big deal over a good phrase. I like the phrase and one doesn't have to be a conspirator to like it. What the left is doing is showing how brutal they are and banding the right together. Thanks!

Google "where we go one we go all" and tell me how many results you find that aren't QAnon related.

howeda7

Reaction score

Beeg officially endorses Q-Anon while blaming "the left." Seek help.

Section2

Reaction score
Q Anon is silly. A lot of wacky conspiracy theories that have been proven false. Also silly to get worked up by it. But you have people like Howie who need to be in a constant state of rage.

Top Bottom