All Things QAnon Thread

bga1

Reaction score
He has retweeted them multiple times. Why if he's not endorsing them?
So for the record, if you retweet something someone says, you are for everything they are for? Let's explore that one further if so. We have some posters here who occasionally love some R tweets if they are neverTrumper enough.... :)

Trump has tweeted something like 40,000 times, I don't think he is looking into the history of each person, he is communicating ideas he likes or things he sees that are cleverly phrased. He doesn't give a rip about your hatred or prejudice towards everything he says or does because he is just a whole lot tougher minded than you are.

justthefacts

Reaction score
So for the record, if you retweet something someone says, you are for everything they are for? Let's explore that one further if so. We have some posters here who occasionally love some R tweets if they are neverTrumper enough.... :)

Trump has tweeted something like 40,000 times, I don't think he is looking into the history of each person, he is communicating ideas he likes or things he sees that are cleverly phrased. He doesn't give a rip about your hatred or prejudice towards everything he says or does because he is just a whole lot tougher minded than you are.
Why are this QAnon lover's tweets getting into his timeline? I thought QAnon was some fringe group that to which no one paid attention and of which the Conservatives on this board has only the vaguest knowledge?

bga1

Reaction score
Why are this QAnon lover's tweets getting into his timeline? I thought QAnon was some fringe group that to which no one paid attention and of which the Conservatives on this board has only the vaguest knowledge?
Why do you retweet Rs?

Section2

Reaction score
I don’t know and I don’t care. Is there a theory hiding in this line of attack somewhere? I have only vague knowledge of qanon. It’s a mystery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score

If you retweet something, unless stated otherwise, you are endorsing what was said but also implicitly the person who said it. Doubly so if you are the freaking President of the United States. He should have staff helping manage what he says/who he magnifies so that there's no "accidental" retweeting of White Nationalists. That's what would have occurred in every Presidency up to now. But he doesn't care. It's likely not even accidental. It's a wink to that dark corner of his base.

You don't care either. If he does shoot someone on 5th avenue or drop the N word, you'll be here viscerally defending him and assuring us that he's a good Christian.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Ah, so you're saying QAnon is the equivalent of Seth Mandel or Guy Benson. Makes sense.
No, I'd say QAnon is the current equivalent of a #neverTrumper and you LOVE yourself some of those. :)

bga1

Reaction score
If you retweet something, unless stated otherwise, you are endorsing what was said but also implicitly the person who said it. Doubly so if you are the freaking President of the United States. He should have staff helping manage what he says/who he magnifies so that there's no "accidental" retweeting of White Nationalists. That's what would have occurred in every Presidency up to now. But he doesn't care. It's likely not even accidental. It's a wink to that dark corner of his base. You don't care.
So if jtf retweets Mitt Romney that means he endorse Mitt Romney- that's his guy? Or Guy Benson?

howeda7

Reaction score
So if jtf retweets Mitt Romney that means he endorse Mitt Romney- that's his guy? Or Guy Benson?
It doesn't mean they're "his guy", but it means he thinks they are worth listening to, yes.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Mutt Romney is a US Senator. Following him and believing his viewpoints are worth amplifying is sensible. QAnon is the opposite of that. Equating the two is preposterous.

bga1

Reaction score
Mutt Romney is a US Senator. Following him and believing his viewpoints are worth amplifying is sensible. QAnon is the opposite of that. Equating the two is preposterous.
Who here has retweeted QAnon? No one. Trump didn't retweet QAnon. He retweeted the thoughts of someone who follows QAnon. So what does Mitt Romney believe in. Are you a Mormon?

howeda7

Reaction score
Who here has retweeted QAnon? No one. Trump didn't retweet QAnon. He retweeted the thoughts of someone who follows QAnon. So what does Mitt Romney believe in. Are you a Mormon?
Trump retweets white nationalists and crazy conspiracy theorists. You don't care. But you have brought Quanon garbage here yourself. If Obama had retweeted "Antifa" etc. you'd have stroked out in rage.

justthefacts

Reaction score
QAnon is not a person. QAnon is the group of people who follow Q. Since Trump retweeted someone who follows Q, he retweeted QAnon.

I have never retweeted Mitt, but again, he's a US Senator, former US Governor, and reasonable person. QAnon is an insane group of cultists adhering to a wild bunch of ridiculous conspiracy theories. These parallels you're drawing are only reinforcing my point.

The QAnon movement is *this* close to being a mainstream Republican viewpoint.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not as mainstream as believing it's sometimes acceptable for whites to use the n-word, I'll grant you.
Your own linked chart said 60% of Republicans said it was offensive and around 15-20% of Dems said it was okay.

If you trust polls the way you do, especially if you like the answer.

Section2

Reaction score
Again, whats the issue with qanon. Honest questions. It’s someone who claims to be an insider giving cryptic clues about what’s gonna happen. And??

justthefacts

Reaction score
Again, whats the issue with qanon. Honest questions. It’s someone who claims to be an insider giving cryptic clues about what’s gonna happen. And??

A) It represents a deep psychosis within a sizable group of Trump's fanbase.
B) They believe there's going to be violence in the streets and they believe it will be justified because the Clintons and Obama are literally sacrificing babies to Satan. The Comet Pizza gunman was the first manifestation of this belief. Anthony Comello murdered Frank Cali because he thought it was connected to QAnon. A charter school in California had to cancel its fundraiser because some wackos interpreted a tweet from Comey to be related to the fundraiser and then they got threats. A guy used an armored car to block traffic at the Hoover Dam wrote letters from jail to Trump and other politicians referencing QAnon.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/reddit-bans-qanon-subreddits-for-inciting-violence

https://jods.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/tliexqdu

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
B) They believe there's going to be violence in the streets and they believe it will be justified because the Clintons and Obama are literally sacrificing babies to Satan. The Comet Pizza gunman was the first manifestation of this belief. Anthony Comello murdered Frank Cali because he thought it was connected to QAnon. A charter school in California had to cancel its fundraiser because some wackos interpreted a tweet from Comey to be related to the fundraiser and then they got threats.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/reddit-bans-qanon-subreddits-for-inciting-violence

“Sizable” based on my made up numbers. Deep psychosis also made up. Go on.

B is just all over the map. Everyone who believes in qanon thinks this?

You should read your second link. Very reasonable take.

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
“Sizable” based on my made up numbers. Deep psychosis also made up. Go on.

B is just all over the map. Everyone who believes in qanon thinks this?

You should read your second link. Very reasonable take.

Section2

Reaction score
Time magazine (who has zero credibility) DECLARED it. Well there you go. I stand corrected, these aren't your made up numbers, they're Time's.

Like most conspiracy theories, for most people it's maybe fun or interesting and they don't take it too seriously, and then there are the much smaller percentage of the total group who are nutjobs who do take it seriously. You'd like to conflate them all as the latter.

This is just more TDS fodder.

bga1

Reaction score
Time magazine (who has zero credibility) DECLARED it. Well there you go. I stand corrected, these aren't your made up numbers, they're Time's.

Like most conspiracy theories, for most people it's maybe fun or interesting and they don't take it too seriously, and then there are the much smaller percentage of the total group who are nutjobs who do take it seriously. You'd like to conflate them all as the latter.

QAnon is just another word for Alex Jones for jtf. Jtf is a true leftist. Leftists like to control the language and the legitimacy and sourcing of information. It doesn't matter to jtf how many people actually follow QAnon or what it is, it only matters that he can try to marginalize political opponents by tarring them with the QAnon, Alex Jones or whatever the source is. Invalidate the source and you don't have to deal with the opponent, the problem or the facts at hand.

The left doesn't have a legitimate political platform that is saleable to the public. That's why their only course of action to gain power over the unwashed masses is to control the language and the sources of information. Disagree and you are branded (they own the media and the college campuses) a racist, a homophobe, a sexist or a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist.

The likely reality of QAnon is that somebody is just way overselling their access to information. That doesn't mean that the information is always true or always false it just means that there is a lot of puffery involved and I think that's too bad because it doesn't help people discern what is true or false in this age of Fake News at the mainstream media level. A few days back, someone totally made up a Jim Jordan quotation and 40,000 leftists were retweeting it as true within hours under #Obama and Biden.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
QAnon is not a person. QAnon is the group of people who follow Q. Since Trump retweeted someone who follows Q, he retweeted QAnon.

I have never retweeted Mitt, but again, he's a US Senator, former US Governor, and reasonable person. QAnon is an insane group of cultists adhering to a wild bunch of ridiculous conspiracy theories. These parallels you're drawing are only reinforcing my point.

The QAnon movement is *this* close to being a mainstream Republican viewpoint.
Considering the sites these guys hunt down and post from.....and some of the crazy things that come from them.....yup. The right has gone fully wacky. And those weird fringe righty websites seem to keep springing up out of nowhere. No doubt that our resident righties know exactly where to find them. Alex Jones has created a safe space for them to share the "truth".

justthefacts

Reaction score
I love this. I'm apparently wrong because:

- QAnon has very few followers and is not to be taken seriously (Section2)
- I'm not willing to engage with the REAL TRUTH as it comes from non-traditional sources like Q and Alex Jones (bga1)

howeda7

Reaction score
B) They believe there's going to be violence in the streets and they believe it will be justified because the Clintons and Obama are literally sacrificing babies to Satan. The Comet Pizza gunman was the first manifestation of this belief. Anthony Comello murdered Frank Cali because he thought it was connected to QAnon. A charter school in California had to cancel its fundraiser because some wackos interpreted a tweet from Comey to be related to the fundraiser and then they got threats. A guy used an armored car to block traffic at the Hoover Dam wrote letters from jail to Trump and other politicians referencing QAnon.

This is all news to The Fellas. They knew nothing about this. They thought it was just a great source of Real Truth.

howeda7

Reaction score

- I'm not willing to engage with the REAL TRUTH as it comes from non-traditional sources like Q and Alex Jones (bga1)
2 is the official arbiter of whether something is serious or not. If he doesn't see it, it's not a real thing. People don't care about it. Period.

stocker08

Reaction score

Well there you go. Time has zero credibility. Only news from the anarchist websites that deuce goes to are credible. Or the ones that pander to Trump. The rest....zero credibility. Easy formula here. :)

stocker08

Reaction score

Don't worry about white nationalists either. Even if they are at Trump rallies and nobody seems to mind. Very few followers. Not to be taken seriously.

howeda7

Reaction score
Don't worry about white nationalists either. Even if they are at Trump rallies and nobody seems to mind. Very few followers. Not to be taken seriously.
I remember these classics: It was only one guy with a Confederate flag at a Tea Party Rally! There are basically no white nationalists left! They don't exist!

Such wisdom.

Top Bottom