All Things QAnon Thread

GoodasGold

Reaction score
You’re too overweight to have ever served, yet you lie about it online.

About this I’m afraid you are mistaken. Boots served honorably and with great valor. He was wounded in action, which resulted in both legs being amputated above the hip. He overcame this disability, and went on to a successful career in the US prison system - watching and warding dangerous felons.
In his spare time he: has joined his local law enforcement as a member of the esteemed S.W.A.T. team - bringing an untold number of miscreants to justice; has chartered, funded and developed curricula for a Shurley exceptional private school system; has cultivated a successful and expansive organic farming enterprise - bringing employment many local indigents.

His hobbies include: boasting, consorting with local and regional politicians, preaching to the choir on Saturdays and dispatching thousands of grammatically suspect posts on an obscure opinions forum.

With all due respect, I believe you owe him an apology. :mad:

howeda7

Reaction score
About this I’m afraid you are mistaken. Boots served honorably and with great valor. He was wounded in action, which resulted in both legs being amputated above the hip. He overcame this disability, and went on to a successful career in the US prison system - watching and warding dangerous felons.
In his spare time he: has joined his local law enforcement as a member of the esteemed S.W.A.T. team - bringing an untold number of miscreants to justice; has chartered, funded and developed curricula for a Shurley exceptional private school system; has cultivated a successful and expansive organic farming enterprise - bringing employment many local indigents.

His hobbies include: boasting, consorting with local and regional politicians, preaching to the choir on Saturdays and dispatching thousands of grammatically suspect posts on an obscure opinions forum.

With all due respect, I believe you owe him an apology. :mad:

:clap:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I guess I'll put this here because Q has to have something to do with where some of these nutty ideas are coming from.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

diehard

Reaction score
AOC? We only have 12 years to relocate to Mars.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bga1

Reaction score

On your side of the coin we have someone in congress who believes that we can eliminate cows and airplanes another who married her brother and is an anti-semite. Personally, I prefer someone who might be a little to into Qanon- whoever and whatever Qanon is.

howeda7

Reaction score
On your side of the coin we have someone in congress who believes that we can eliminate cows and airplanes another who married her brother and is an anti-semite. Personally, I prefer someone who might be a little to into Qanon- whoever and whatever Qanon is.

Whoever he is. Beeg has no idea. :rolleyes:

bga1

Reaction score
Whoever he is. Beeg has no idea. :rolleyes:

I know of the Qanon phenomenon. I don't know who it is or if it is legit in part or a total hoax. It doesn't matter to me actually. I get most of my information from researchers, not from Qanon and not much anymore from standard news outlets. They are pretty far behind the curve. The researchers, using open sources have been nailing the analysis of the attempted coup for a couple of years. That's why I have a clue as to what is going on and you are still stuck sucking your thumb watching CNN.

howeda7

Reaction score
I know of the Qanon phenomenon. I don't know who it is or if it is legit in part or a total hoax. It doesn't matter to me actually. I get most of my information from researchers, not from Qanon and not much anymore from standard news outlets. They are pretty far behind the curve. The researchers, using open sources have been nailing the analysis of the attempted coup for a couple of years. That's why I have a clue as to what is going on and you are still stuck sucking your thumb watching CNN.

It's a hoax. You know it's a hoax but you still post tons of drivel on there that originates with him, even if you get it from your "researchers." Researchers. Lol. Right. I think you Researchers are the same ones Trump sent to Hawaii to get find the real truth about Obama's birth certificate and "couldn't believe what they were finding."

Section2

Reaction score
It's a hoax. You know it's a hoax but you still post tons of drivel on there that originates with him, even if you get it from your "researchers." Researchers. Lol. Right. I think you Researchers are the same ones Trump sent to Hawaii to get find the real truth about Obama's birth certificate and "couldn't believe what they were finding."

Like Russiagate?

bga1

Reaction score

When have I ever posted something that came from Qanon? And how would you know? Are all of the researchers (who you have no clue about) connected to Qanon somehow? I rarely see one mention Q and usually if they do it's to say they think it is a hoax.

CNN, NYT and others are proven liars on the Trump Russia hoax (they have known for a long time it was a hoax)- yet you criticize serious researchers who have done what journalists used to do? They dig.

Bottom line: For two plus years my sources have been right and yours have been wrong. Wise up.

justthefacts

Reaction score
When have I ever posted something that came from Qanon? And how would you know? Are all of the researchers (who you have no clue about) connected to Qanon somehow? I rarely see one mention Q and usually if they do it's to say they think it is a hoax.

CNN, NYT and others are proven liars on the Trump Russia hoax (they have known for a long time it was a hoax)- yet you criticize serious researchers who have done what journalists used to do? They dig.

Bottom line: For two plus years my sources have been right and yours have been wrong. Wise up.

Link to the NYT article that lied about Trump and Russia.

howeda7

Reaction score

Yes. Beeg's Ace Research Team and Q both dwell in the same RW fantasy swamp. You think InfoWars, Q and World Net Daily are better sources than the NYT. Sad.

bga1

Reaction score
Yes. Beeg's Ace Research Team and Q both dwell in the same RW fantasy swamp. You think InfoWars, Q and World Net Daily are better sources than the NYT. Sad.

And like you, the NYT was wrong for two straight years while I was telling you what actually happened. My sources were better. The NYT and others let their own political bias get in the way of telling the truth and digging for the truth.

That's also an answer for jtf- yes they have been lying. Since 2017 they have known what was in the FISA application- it was in their hands leaked to them. They knew what the FBI had done and they continued to help cover it up.

justthefacts

Reaction score
And like you, the NYT was wrong for two straight years while I was telling you what actually happened. My sources were better. The NYT and others let their own political bias get in the way of telling the truth and digging for the truth.

That's also an answer for jtf- yes they have been lying. Since 2017 they have known what was in the FISA application- it was in their hands leaked to them. They knew what the FBI had done and they continued to help cover it up.

So you don't have a link. Cool.

bga1

Reaction score
So you don't have a link. Cool.

Correction.... (Something the NYT should do more).... I am not going to dig for a link to show that Pinocchio is a liar. If you have not seen it, then me working to show you won't help you. You will never admit it because your TDS is just too deep.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Correction.... (Something the NYT should do more).... I am not going to dig for a link to show that Pinocchio is a liar. If you have not seen it, then me working to show you won't help you. You will never admit it because your TDS is just too deep.

Every article you've ever read that you think confirmed your beliefs is from an outlet that is a liar. You'll just have to take my word for it.

justthefacts

Reaction score

justthefacts

Reaction score
EAK9ZrAUIAIzNB6

howeda7

Reaction score
So the POTUS occasionally endorses Nazi's, White Nationalists and loony conspiracy theorists? So what? TDS! Hate!

bga1

Reaction score
So the POTUS occasionally endorses Nazi's, White Nationalists and loony conspiracy theorists? So what? TDS! Hate!

I get that you would equate QAnon with conspiracy theorists and I think that's fairly reasonable- how did you manage to cobble the other two accusations into this post?

He has never done that. You wouldn't lie or exaggerate would you?

howeda7

Reaction score
I get that you would equate QAnon with conspiracy theorists and I think that's fairly reasonable- how did you manage to cobble the other two accusations into this post?

He has never done that. You wouldn't lie or exaggerate would you?

He retweets them often enough. Possible he doesn't realize he's retweeting, but still shouldn't happen. He will retweet anything that praises him or makes him look good. Source be damned. Just like you will link any nutty website you find if it's good for Dear Leader. Then you both cry about "the media".

bga1

Reaction score
He retweets them often enough. Possible he doesn't realize he's retweeting, but still shouldn't happen. He will retweet anything that praises him or makes him look good. Source be damned. Just like you will link any nutty website you find if it's good for Dear Leader. Then you both cry about "the media".

You were most likely all over the Obama and Biden hashtag this morning....

Trump has never endorsed Nazis or White Nationalists. Admit that you exaggerated and move on like a man. Otherwise you are just a liar. Here is your chance to cleanse yourself a little.

howeda7

Reaction score
You were most likely all over the Obama and Biden hashtag this morning....

Trump has never endorsed Nazis or White Nationalists. Admit that you exaggerated and move on like a man. Otherwise you are just a liar. Here is your chance to cleanse yourself a little.

He has retweeted them multiple times. Why if he's not endorsing them?

Top Bottom