All Things QAnon Thread

Wally

Reaction score
Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls QAnon followers 'gentle' patriots
🤣🤣🤣🤣

howeda7

Reaction score

Imagine being pathetic enough to defend Fox News. What a joke.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Imagine pathetic enough to defend Fox News. What a joke.
B/c The Guardian says so? 😂🤣😂🤣

How’d that predicted March 4th Capitol insurrection go? Anyone killed? More like...did ANYONE show?

I’m not particularly fond of Tucker Carlson b/c I think his ego is driving his agenda. But it’s an opinion show idiot. O-P-I-N-I-O-N. Not news. Fox News opinion journalists don’t pretend to be anchors like CNN’s and MSNBC’s ”news anchors” do, and Fox News news anchors don’t do opinion journalism like the rest of MSM “news” do. They elicit opinion, but don’t advocate for it. Except Chris Wallace. He’s seems to have joined the MSM team.

howeda7

Reaction score
B/c The Guardian says so? 😂🤣😂🤣

How’d that predicted March 4th Capitol insurrection go? Anyone killed? More like...did ANYONE show?

I’m not particularly fond of Tucker Carlson b/c I think his ego is driving his agenda. But it’s an opinion show idiot. O-P-I-N-I-O-N. Not news. Fox News opinion journalists don’t pretend to be anchors like CNN’s and MSNBC’s ”news anchors” do, and Fox News news anchors don’t do opinion journalism like the rest of MSM “news” do. They elicit opinion, but don’t advocate for it. Except Chris Wallace. He’s seems to have joined the MSM team.
And KGF takes the bait and rushes in to defend Fox News, yeahbut and attack the source. Predictable. And sad.

Top Bottom