All Things QAnon Thread

Section2

Reaction score
Did it take hold so rapidly? Barely a difference between D and R. Hmmm

jamiche

Reaction score
Did it take hold so rapidly? Barely a difference between D and R. Hmmm
"A" for effort, Melvin. "F" for accuracy, though. Keep trying. Q support is beginning to decline among you seditionists, but it's still ridiculously high.

Section2

Reaction score
That’s still millions of people lol.
Ok, I finally read the wiki page on Q anon. It’s really not hard to see why many believe it. With the Jeff Epstein death, royal family and many prominent people involved, it’s really not that hard to believe that there’s some secret cabal of powerful people up to no good. Heck, Time just posted that a cabal of powerful people manipulated...er I mean fortified the election. Something IS fishy, and has been for Trumps entire presidency. And the sudden pandemic and crazy response doesn’t put it to bed. To think that 10% of the country doesn’t exactly have a WWG1 bumper sticker, but thinks there’s some truth to it makes perfect sense. And if you want a conspiracy to be put to bed, you don’t try to shut it up, as has been done. That just pours gasoline on the fire. You throw sunlight on it.

cncmin

Reaction score
Ok, I finally read the wiki page on Q anon. It’s really not hard to see why many believe it. With the Jeff Epstein death, royal family and many prominent people involved, it’s really not that hard to believe that there’s some secret cabal of powerful people up to no good. Heck, Time just posted that a cabal of powerful people manipulated...er I mean fortified the election. Something IS fishy, and has been for Trumps entire presidency. And the sudden pandemic and crazy response doesn’t put it to bed. To think that 10% of the country doesn’t exactly have a WWG1 bumper sticker, but thinks there’s some truth to it makes perfect sense. And if you want a conspiracy to be put to bed, you don’t try to shut it up, as has been done. That just pours gasoline on the fire. You throw sunlight on it.
Just to note, I'm actually surprised you're not a full-fledged Q supporter, as you are the type to be one. Just a matter of time before you immerse yourself into that ridiculous world, I suppose. It's like a fly buzzer calling flies.

jamiche

Reaction score
Heck, melvin, who wouldn't believe that Tom Hanks and the Dalai Lama eat children? Let's throw some sunlight on how donald is going to save cherubic white infants from being served as appetizers by Hillary and Ellen.

Heck, melvin. You are beyond pathetic.

Section2

Reaction score
Just to note, I'm actually surprised you're not a full-fledged Q supporter, as you are the type to be one. Just a matter of time before you immerse yourself into that ridiculous world, I suppose. It's like a fly buzzer calling flies.
Large conspiracies are really not possible in my view. I’ve been consistent on this for a long time. This is just a pathetic attempt by you for a cheap shot.

Section2

Reaction score
Heck, melvin, who wouldn't believe that Tom Hanks and the Dalai Lama eat children? Let's throw some sunlight on how donald is going to save cherubic white infants from being served as appetizers by Hillary and Ellen.

Heck, melvin. You are beyond pathetic.
The poll question was whether any of the main Q theories are partially correct. And that’s obviously what I commented on. So you picked the most outlandish in another lame bad faith effort.

jamiche

Reaction score
Large conspiracies are really not possible in my view. I’ve been consistent on this for a long time. This is just a pathetic attempt by you for a cheap shot.
Heck, melvin! You just kinda, sorta promoted ("I can see how...") a beyond absurd, gargantuan conspiracy. Do you think Tom Hanks flosses after he eats children? Just asking for a friend.

jamiche

Reaction score
The poll question was whether any of the main Q theories are partially correct. And that’s obviously what I commented on. So you picked the most outlandish in another lame bad faith effort.
What's the important distinction in your mind between the "main" q theories and the theories where they promote famous people eating children?

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
What's the important distinction in your mind between the "main" q theories and the theories where they promote famous people eat children?
I just read thru the Q page on Wikipedia. Didn’t see anything about eating kids.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I just read thru the Q page on Wikipedia. Didn’t see anything about eating kids.
You suck at reading:

A user named "Q Clearance Patriot" first appeared on the /pol/ board of 4chan on October 28, 2017, posting in a thread titled "Calm Before the Storm",[22] a reference to Trump's cryptic description of a gathering of United States military leaders he attended as "the calm before the storm".[22][75] The "Storm" became QAnon parlance for an imminent event in which thousands of alleged suspects will be arrested, imprisoned, and executed for being child-eating pedophiles.

Section2

Reaction score
You suck at reading:

A user named "Q Clearance Patriot" first appeared on the /pol/ board of 4chan on October 28, 2017, posting in a thread titled "Calm Before the Storm",[22] a reference to Trump's cryptic description of a gathering of United States military leaders he attended as "the calm before the storm".[22][75] The "Storm" became QAnon parlance for an imminent event in which thousands of alleged suspects will be arrested, imprisoned, and executed for being child-eating pedophiles.
I guess I do!! my brain just noticed pedophiles.
I know 1 person who is a Q believer. She constantly goes on about the pedophile rings. Maybe half of Trump supporters believe there are thousands who literally eat children but I kind of doubt it. But the satan worshiping and pedophilia is not much of a stretch. All I’m saying.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I guess I do!! my brain just noticed pedophiles.
I know 1 person who is a Q believer. She constantly goes on about the pedophile rings. Maybe half of Trump supporters believe there are thousands who literally eat children but I kind of doubt it. But the satan worshiping and pedophilia is not much of a stretch. All I’m saying.
Nice deflection attempt. Didn't work. Just be a big boy and admit when you are wrong and move on. Instead, you double down. You winning?

USAF

Reaction score
But the satan worshiping and pedophilia is not much of a stretch. All I’m saying.
The duece equivalent of "well yeah. Some of that Hitler stuff was excessive, but he did get the trains running on time."

Section2

Reaction score
The duece equivalent of "well yeah. Some of that Hitler stuff was excessive, but he did get the trains running on time."
The topic: ~6-10 percent of so of the population thinks some of Q is somewhat true. The numbers aren’t much different between D and R.

takeaway? Sure, we KNOW there are powerful people involved with pedophile Jeff Epstein. Hard to believe? Not at all. Satan worshipping? Gets a little harder to believe. Certainly anti Christianity but Sagan worshipping is a little tough for me to believe. Eating kids? Yeah, off the rails nuts.

so if you believe the pedophilia stuff, would you answer yes to the survey? Maybe? Probably. I’d like to see a poll specifically asking if Tom Hanks eats babies. I think the percents would probably be low.

so just like thinking Hitler gets a bad rap. Great analogy. A big thinker.

atsgopher

Reaction score
The topic: ~6-10 percent of so of the population thinks some of Q is somewhat true. The numbers aren’t much different between D and
Strib had an article today how Q caught on in The yoga world.

jamiche

Reaction score
The topic: ~6-10 percent of so of the population thinks some of Q is somewhat true. The numbers aren’t much different between D and R.

takeaway? Sure, we KNOW there are powerful people involved with pedophile Jeff Epstein. Hard to believe? Not at all. Satan worshipping? Gets a little harder to believe. Certainly anti Christianity but Sagan worshipping is a little tough for me to believe. Eating kids? Yeah, off the rails nuts.

so if you believe the pedophilia stuff, would you answer yes to the survey? Maybe? Probably. I’d like to see a poll specifically asking if Tom Hanks eats babies. I think the percents would probably be low.

so just like thinking Hitler gets a bad rap. Great analogy. A big thinker.
Depending on the time frame, 30%-60% of republicans believe certain famous people (Hillary, Tom Hanks, Dalai Lama, Ellen DeGeneres et.al.) eat babies and only Donald can break up that secret cabal. Additionally, over half of repubs think the election was stolen from Donald. These are our fellow citizens.

Top Bottom