All Things QAnon Thread

Section2

Reaction score
This narrative sounds scary and nefarious (possibly deep state?), describe it for me.

I don't know how it works. I just notice certain themes spread like wildfire among MSM left leaning outlets. Almost coordinated.

"Michael Cieply, who left The New York Times this summer after 12 years as a reporter and editor there, reflects on why the newspaper got the Trump story so wrong:

For starters, it’s important to accept that the New York Times has always — or at least for many decades — been a far more editor-driven, and self-conscious, publication than many of those with which it competes. Historically, the Los Angeles Times, where I worked twice, for instance, was a reporter-driven, bottom-up newspaper. Most editors wanted to know, every day, before the first morning meeting: “What are you hearing? What have you got?”

It was a shock on arriving at the New York Times in 2004, as the paper’s movie editor, to realize that its editorial dynamic was essentially the reverse. By and large, talented reporters scrambled to match stories with what internally was often called “the narrative.” We were occasionally asked to map a narrative for our various beats a year in advance, square the plan with editors, then generate stories that fit the pre-designated line.

Reality usually had a way of intervening. But I knew one senior reporter who would play solitaire on his computer in the mornings, waiting for his editors to come through with marching orders. Once, in the Los Angeles bureau, I listened to a visiting National staff reporter tell a contact, more or less: “My editor needs someone to say such-and-such, could you say that?”

The bigger shock came on being told, at least twice, by Times editors who were describing the paper’s daily Page One meeting: “We set the agenda for the country in that room.”

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/how-the-narrative-is-made-new-york-times/

Section2

Reaction score
You do you, man. You might want to finish “Rothbard for Retards” first.

I've finished about 5 Rothbard books. They are hard work to get thru. I don't think they are possible to distill down to your reading level.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I don't know how it works. I just notice certain themes spread like wildfire among MSM left leaning outlets. Almost coordinated.

"Michael Cieply, who left The New York Times this summer after 12 years as a reporter and editor there, reflects on why the newspaper got the Trump story so wrong:

For starters, it’s important to accept that the New York Times has always — or at least for many decades — been a far more editor-driven, and self-conscious, publication than many of those with which it competes. Historically, the Los Angeles Times, where I worked twice, for instance, was a reporter-driven, bottom-up newspaper. Most editors wanted to know, every day, before the first morning meeting: “What are you hearing? What have you got?”

It was a shock on arriving at the New York Times in 2004, as the paper’s movie editor, to realize that its editorial dynamic was essentially the reverse. By and large, talented reporters scrambled to match stories with what internally was often called “the narrative.” We were occasionally asked to map a narrative for our various beats a year in advance, square the plan with editors, then generate stories that fit the pre-designated line.

Reality usually had a way of intervening. But I knew one senior reporter who would play solitaire on his computer in the mornings, waiting for his editors to come through with marching orders. Once, in the Los Angeles bureau, I listened to a visiting National staff reporter tell a contact, more or less: “My editor needs someone to say such-and-such, could you say that?”

The bigger shock came on being told, at least twice, by Times editors who were describing the paper’s daily Page One meeting: “We set the agenda for the country in that room.”

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/how-the-narrative-is-made-new-york-times/

What does this have to do with the existence of QAnon? The links I’ve posted go back to last summer. Swing and a miss, little guy.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I've finished about 5 Rothbard books. They are hard work to get thru. I don't think they are possible to distill down to your reading level.

LOL, that says a lot more about you than it does about Rothbard. Are you 13?

Section2

Reaction score
What does this have to do with the existence of QAnon? The links I’ve posted go back to last summer. Swing and a miss, little guy.

You asked me how liberal outlets get marching orders. Or were you not interested in how that works? Color me a little surprised that the Trump Russia narrative blows up, and a day later a new poster to me suddenly starts a Trump thread about QAnon with 30 separate posts and a bunch of links on the topic. I didn't open them all.

Minnesota

Reaction score
You asked me how liberal outlets get marching orders. Or were you not interested in how that works? Color me a little surprised that the Trump Russia narrative blows up, and a day later a new poster to me suddenly starts a Trump thread about QAnon with 30 separate posts and a bunch of links on the topic. I didn't open them all.

When Mr. Soros signs my checks, I do what I’m told.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Complete coincidence! :rolleyes:

Section2

Reaction score
Hey Minnesota
I bought the qanon book on kindle. Read 5 pages and returned it. Easily the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. Worse than a typical Howie post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diehard

Reaction score
The most clueless thread ever. i wonder who Minnesota really is. I'm sure we all have our suspicions. Q is encoded way beyond 99% who follow. Be afraid lefties. Be very afraid. The Qers gonna get you!

cncmin

Reaction score
Collusion with a foreign power to steal an election was your theory. Ooops.

Uh, dude, Russia did help DJT win, period. He would not have won without them. Did he criminally conspire with them to do so? Apparently not. They still helped him win though.

cncmin

Reaction score
99.9%? Stop lying. Many of your fellow Trumpsters know who Q is. Many of the fellas marinate in the stuff all day. Many of the rest of us know who Q is because we have to listen to their ramblings about whether Hillary and Obama will avoid the death penalty and only get life in prison, etc.

A significant portion of the RWers in here are QAnon regulars, spouting off the most ridiculous tripe on this board. But yeah, KGF acts like he has no clue, even though he repeats enough of their nonsense.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Uh, dude, Russia did help DJT win, period. He would not have won without them. Did he criminally conspire with them to do so? Apparently not. They still helped him win though.
Hillary helped a lot more.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A significant portion of the RWers in here are QAnon regulars, spouting off the most ridiculous tripe on this board. But yeah, KGF acts like he has no clue, even though he repeats enough of their nonsense.
Give me a few examples. I’d love to hear more fairytales.

I’ve been accused of being a Fox News fan. Guilty.

But Q? The only Q that I was a fan of is the former coach of my Blackhawks.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score

Fox News has plenty who delve in the abyss of the RW Talk Radio universe, which obviously shares plenty of informational and political extremist-RW ties with QAnon.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Alex Jones and Q are so much better than the New York Times.

howeda7

Reaction score

We didn't say you were "fan". But you're playing ignorance of him and the BS that he spouts is pathetic. All you have to do is read CRG's posts, which we know you do.

cncmin

Reaction score
So accepting some help from a hostile foreign power is OK, as long as it's not too much?

No amount of treason is too much for KGF if his team wins. Go team!

Section2

Reaction score

The concept of collusion seems like a tough one for you.

cncmin

Reaction score
The concept of collusion seems like a tough one for you.

How so? The Trump campaign and people tied to the campaign clearly colluded with entities and intermediaries tied to the Russian hackers. Just because they were either too stupid to know or too immoral and unethical to care doesn't mean they didn't collude with those entities, it just means that they did not criminally collude with a foreign adversary. I don't think that's a particularly difficult concept. What part of that are you struggling to understand?

diehard

Reaction score
And the Hillary, DNC, DeepState, McCrazy dossier had no effect. Put on your dunce cap, cinnacrap.

Section2

Reaction score
How so? The Trump campaign and people tied to the campaign clearly colluded with entities and intermediaries tied to the Russian hackers. Just because they were either too stupid to know or too immoral and unethical to care...

That's not collusion brainiac. What you're arguing is that Russia helped Trump win. I find that claim highly dubious, but it's missing a critical element to be collusion anyway.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Well if he does, he gets everything right. He is always proven correct in the end and you have Mika and Rachael. Wrong... wrong... and wrong again. Should have gotten pretty embarrassing by now. But if you had any shame you would have left the D Party by now.

Who ever said I was part of the D party?

Top Bottom