All Things QAnon Thread

USAF

Reaction score
Qanon may have accomplished one thing. It splintered the Fox News audience as people seek "real truth" on OANN and Newsmax. Fox's ratings have plummeted in recent weeks. It loses to both CNN and MSNBC.
The right wingnuts have been furious with Fox since the network called Arizona for Biden.

howeda7

Reaction score
The right wingnuts have been furious with Fox since the network called Arizona for Biden.
The question is what will Fox do in response? Report real news and play for viewers in the Romney wing of the party? Or try to out-crazy Newsmax and OANN? I fear we know the answer.

USAF

Reaction score
The question is what will Fox do in response? Report real news and play for viewers in the Romney wing of the party? Or try to out-crazy Newsmax and OANN? I fear we know the answer.
We already know the answer, they've doubled down on right wing cray cray.

Wally

Reaction score
Same style of disinformation and deflection as Trump - attack what you are as to try to make it seem you are not.
You are spot on here, if Trump accuses his opponents of something it virtually guaranteed he is doing whatever he accuses them of.

Anyone know a good Voodoo practicioner?
I would spend a few bucks for a good hex curse..
😎🤣😎

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Karate Chop, Silence (Winona) with the musical accompaniment

Wally

Reaction score
Vice has a QAnon special, tonight I think.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Maybe the Right is still going all in on the crazy stuff, even with Trump moved aside.

Top Bottom