All Things QAnon Thread

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Do I get style points for using a conspiracy theory to explain a conspiracy theory? Well, it used to be a conspiracy theory until it was pretty much proven to be true. I'm talking about MK Ultra, the project that, among other things, explored methods of mind control.

One of the questions about the Qanon phenomenon is how deep and widespread these beliefs are, seemingly amounting to mass psychosis. This is purely speculation, but what if methods developed as part of the MK Ultra program have been weaponized or at least applied to create this movement. I'm not talking about anything paranormal, mind you. Just techniques that take advantage of vulnerabilities in the human psyche. Sort of like hypnosis but out in the open and on totally conscious people.

Quite honestly, that's what any cult leader is engaged in: mind control.

Last edited:

Hotdish

Reaction score
Do I get style points for using a conspiracy theory to explain a conspiracy theory? Well, it used to be s conspiracy theory until it was pretty much proven to be true. I'm talking about MK Ultra, the project that, among other things, explored methods of mind control.

One of the questions about the Qanon phenomenon is how deep and widespread these beliefs are, seemingly amounting to mass psychosis. This is purely speculation, but what if methods developed as part of the MK Ultra program have been weaponized or at least applied to create this movement. I'm not talking about anything paranormal, mind you. Just techniques that take advantage of vulnerabilities in the human psyche. Sort of like hypnosis but out in the open and on totally conscious people.

MK Ultra has been debunked...

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Do I get style points for using a conspiracy theory to explain a conspiracy theory? Well, it used to be s conspiracy theory until it was pretty much proven to be true. I'm talking about MK Ultra, the project that, among other things, explored methods of mind control.

Attempts at mind control by people with power have been going on since man came to know power.

Which...will never change until everyone goes full 5D consciousness. 🙃

Wally

Reaction score
These people actually thought throwing away their relationships with friends and family for Trump was a good idea...wow
🙄

Thats why I stay off fakebook and all social media. I don't want to know how crazy some of my extended family is.

Minnesota

Reaction score

I suspect that it’s some sort of op. I think Jim Watkins is most certainly close to the center of it, but I think it probably goes deeper. Steve Pieczenick has some suspicious ties to it, so does Michael Scheuer. It kinda has Roger Stone written all over it too.

Not to sound hyperbolic, but January 6th sure felt like Trump tested the QArmy switch. What we saw with those people storming the capitol was a shared religious ecstasy.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I suspect that it’s some sort of op. I think Jim Watkins is most certainly close to the center of it, but I think it probably goes deeper. Steve Pieczenick has some suspicious ties to it, so does Michael Scheuer. It kinda has Roger Stone written all over it too.

Not to sound hyperbolic, but January 6th sure felt like Trump tested the QArmy switch. What we saw with those people storming the capitol was a shared religious ecstasy.
This makes sense. Zombie army.

Reaction score
Everyone needs some intense psychedelic therapy in nature. Ayahuasca maybe...
I'm not sure everyone needs Ayahuasca therapy. But I do recommend it to those with genuine intention who are considering opening themselves to the experience.

Wally

Reaction score
I'm not sure everyone needs Ayahuasca therapy. But I do recommend it to those with genuine intention who are considering opening themselves to the experience.
Have you done it?
I have some psychedelic exp, not sure I want the deep introspection, living in denial is easier. I grew mushrooms once and never even ate any because I wasn't in a good headspace. Gave them all away. Lol...

Watching Hamilton's Pharmacopia now, he reminds me of me in my early 20's.

Reaction score
Have you done it?
I have some psychedelic exp, not sure I want the deep introspection, living in denial is easier. I grew mushrooms once and never even ate any because I wasn't in a good headspace. Gave them all away. Lol...

Watching Hamilton's Pharmacopia now, he reminds me of me in my early 20's.
I did when I was in Sao Paolo, at a location about an hour or so from the city. Only the one time, unfortunately, and the circumstances were far less than ideal. (It's a complex situation but the gist is that I arrived late just as the ceremony was starting, i had no time to prepare or make myself familiar with the premises or personalities and only 4 or 5 of 40 some people there spoke English fluently, and as a third language.)

That aside, it was powerful, of course, but somewhat disappointingly similar to an intense psilocybin experience. From all of the talk about it, i had expected or hoped for it to be groundbreakingly different from other psychedelics. It had its own feel, for sure, but it wasn't an incredible variance from other types of psychotropics. I suspect that might in part be due to many people who do ayahuasca work having never actually done other psychedelics, so they speak through a lens of assumption that ayahuasca is more impressionable than someone more experienced would likely define it.

I'm getting old. "When you've gotten the message, hang up the phone." - Watts?

I partake very infrequently in anything these days, and i really only ever endeavor anymore through a spiritual focus and with deliberate intention.

Wally

Reaction score
I did when I was in Sao Paolo, at a location about an hour or so from the city. Only the one time, unfortunately, and the circumstances were far less than ideal. (It's a complex situation but the gist is that I arrived late just as the ceremony was starting, i had no time to prepare or make myself familiar with the premises or personalities and only 4 or 5 of 40 some people there spoke English fluently, and as a third language.)

That aside, it was powerful, of course, but somewhat disappointingly similar to an intense psilocybin experience. From all of the talk about it, i had expected or hoped for it to be groundbreakingly different from other psychedelics. It had its own feel, for sure, but it wasn't an incredible variance from other types of psychotropics. I suspect that might in part be due to many people who do ayahuasca work having never actually done other psychedelics, so they speak through a lens of assumption that ayahuasca is more impressionable than someone more experienced would likely define it.

I'm getting old. "When you've gotten the message, hang up the phone." - Watts?

I partake very infrequently in anything these days, and i really only ever endeavor anymore through a spiritual focus and with deliberate intention.
Yes I can see how that would be less than Ideal and uncomfortable. I always assumed it has the same signature as other indole based hallucinogens, lsd and psilocybin.

Yea I stick to the dumb deadly drugs these days, just booze.

cncmin

Reaction score

Shout out to JimmyJamesMD and QAnon Craig who said the Q Shaman was a “leftist” lol.
I replied telling JJ how his post proved that RW extremists were there causing problems at BLM, too.

cncmin

Reaction score
Disagree. The Tea Party started grass roots and was subsequently co-opted. I believe that the core, original Tea Partiers were largely decent people. Certainly not criminals, conspiracy theorists, whack-jobs and traitors. I'm definitely no Tea Party expert, but that's my limited knowledge view.
The same people who got suckered into the Tea Party movement are the same people suckered by Trump, QAnon, and the rest of the RW morass, however. As proven by the Trump administration, almost none of what they were preaching as "Tea Partiers" about fiscal responsibility and the like mattered to the vast majority of those preaching it. RW media preys on those who are easily fooled.

cncmin

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprising, if true, as it provides him with a cover to be close to that world (it's all about access for pedophiles) and may on some level alleviate his guilt for that type of heinous behavior.
Same style of disinformation and deflection as Trump - attack what you are as to try to make it seem you are not.

cncmin

Reaction score
Yes. But it was co-opted quickly. Fool2 continued to deny it for years.
The Tea Party movement may have started "grassroots", but the movement quickly became one led by, organized, and driven by FOX News Channel and Talk Radio.

howeda7

Reaction score
The same people who got suckered into the Tea Party movement are the same people suckered by Trump, QAnon, and the rest of the RW morass, however. As proven by the Trump administration, almost none of what they were preaching as "Tea Partiers" about fiscal responsibility and the like mattered to the vast majority of those preaching it. RW media preys on those who are easily fooled.
Right down to the Confederate and Don't Tread On Me flags.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Tea Party movement may have started "grassroots", but the movement quickly became one led by, organized, and driven by FOX News Channel and Talk Radio.
Qanon may have accomplished one thing. It splintered the Fox News audience as people seek "real truth" on OANN and Newsmax. Fox's ratings have plummeted in recent weeks. It loses to both CNN and MSNBC.

cncmin

Reaction score
Qanon may have accomplished one thing. It splintered the Fox News audience as people seek "real truth" on OANN and Newsmax. Fox's ratings have plummeted in recent weeks. It loses to both CNN and MSNBC.
wow (assuming true)!

Now, if I could only find a cable TV supplier that did not force me to pay significant money for any of that RW propaganda in a reasonably priced package.

howeda7

Reaction score
wow (assuming true)!

Now, if I could only find a cable TV supplier that did not force me to pay significant money for any of that RW propaganda in a reasonably priced package.
Here is last Thursday as an example. CNN dominating the top 10. Top Fox show at 23. That used to be reversed.

cncmin

Reaction score
Here is last Thursday as an example. CNN dominating the top 10. Top Fox show at 23. That used to be reversed.
hoooooly cow. That said, Americans tend to turn to CNN when they demand real news in times of crisis. Charging of the Capitol and insurrection led by the sitting President is such a time. If this trend continues, that will be the really interesting part. I personally don't expect it to last very long....

howeda7

Reaction score
hoooooly cow. That said, Americans tend to turn to CNN when they demand real news in times of crisis. Charging of the Capitol and insurrection led by the sitting President is such a time. If this trend continues, that will be the really interesting part. I personally don't expect it to last very long....
I agree the CNN high is likely that. But I think Fox's issues are real.

Top Bottom