All Things QAnon Thread

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Wouldn't be surprising, if true, as it provides him with a cover to be close to that world (it's all about access for pedophiles) and may on some level alleviate his guilt for that type of heinous behavior.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The central tenet of QAnon is that Trump and Q are working to destroy a Deep State pedophile Marxist cabal of Hollywood and Democrats and they would ultimately be successful. I'd really be interested to hear how our resident QAnon-curious poster Costa Rican Gopher feels Trump will ultimately succeed in this goal now that he has announced he is stepping down.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
The central tenet of QAnon is that Trump and Q are working to destroy a Deep State pedophile Marxist cabal of Hollywood and Democrats and they would ultimately be successful. I'd really be interested to hear how our resident QAnon-curious poster Costa Rican Gopher feels Trump will ultimately succeed in this goal now that he has announced he is stepping down.

I honestly think there might be some truth to an elitist pedophile ring once the information about Epstein and Ghilane Maxwell came out. The story has been swept under the rug and we haven't heard a peep for months. However, I don't believe that it only involves Democrats and Celebrities but a wide spectrum of elitists both domestic and foreign.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I honestly think there might be some truth to an elitist pedophile ring once the information about Epstein and Ghilane Maxwell came out. The story has been swept under the rug and we haven't heard a peep for months. However, I don't believe that it only involves Democrats and Celebrities but a wide spectrum of elitists both domestic and foreign.

Oh, that is absolutely real. Unfortunately, Q diluted the truth with a bunch of nonsense that basically deifies Donald Trump.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Remember when Section2 thought QAnon was no big deal and probably just a narrative from the MSM?

So why are all of these mainstream sources you are linking simultaneously getting marching orders to push the QAnon narrative?

You asked me how liberal outlets get marching orders. Or were you not interested in how that works? Color me a little surprised that the Trump Russia narrative blows up, and a day later a new poster to me suddenly starts a Trump thread about QAnon with 30 separate posts and a bunch of links on the topic. I didn't open them all.

Uh Oh!! Q Anon!

Again, whats the issue with qanon. Honest questions. It’s someone who claims to be an insider giving cryptic clues about what’s gonna happen. And??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q Anon is silly. A lot of wacky conspiracy theories that have been proven false. Also silly to get worked up by it. But you have people like Howie who need to be in a constant state of rage.

Section2

Reaction score
Remember when Section2 thought QAnon was no big deal and probably just a narrative from the MSM?
Excellent research. I still really don’t get it honestly. Driving it underground will probably make it worse, regardless

GopherJake

Reaction score
Excellent research. I still really don’t get it honestly. Driving it underground will probably make it worse, regardless
It's ok to admit you were wrong. You are wrong all the time. You were repeatedly warned about this jackass of a president, e.g., but you thought you knew better. As with most every other time you are wrong, of course, you choose instead to deflect.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's ok to admit you were wrong. You are wrong all the time. You were repeatedly warned about this jackass of a president, e.g., but you thought you knew better. As with most every other time you are wrong, of course, you choose instead to deflect.
He's as wrong about QAnon as he was about Tea Party, which is very, very wrong.

GopherJake

Reaction score
He's as wrong about QAnon as he was about Tea Party, which is very, very wrong.
Disagree. The Tea Party started grass roots and was subsequently co-opted. I believe that the core, original Tea Partiers were largely decent people. Certainly not criminals, conspiracy theorists, whack-jobs and traitors. I'm definitely no Tea Party expert, but that's my limited knowledge view.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Disagree. The Tea Party started grass roots and was subsequently co-opted. I believe that the core, original Tea Partiers were largely decent people. Certainly not criminals, conspiracy theorist, whack-jobs and traitors. I'm definitely no Tea Party expert, but that's my limited knowledge view.
Yes. But it was co-opted quickly. Fool2 continued to deny it for years.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Q had nothing to do with Epstein. Sorry your LARP is over.
Some republicans, democrats, celebrities, and other prominent international figures are seemingly implicated in all of this. Who gives a shit if q was late to the party?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Some republicans, democrats, celebrities, and other prominent international figures are seemingly implicated in all of this. Who gives a shit if q was late to the party?

The storm isn’t coming.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Yes, I know. What’s the answer to all the weirdos that traveled to little st. james and Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico?

Top Bottom