All Things QAnon Thread

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He really shouldn't post the video if he is going to cut up the quote like that. LOL.

Watters says "Q does crazy stuff with the Pizza stuff and the Wayfarer stuff but they've also uncovered a lot of great stuff with the Epstein stuff and the Deep State stuff".

His cut up version of Watters quote wasn't much longer than Watters actual quote, I wonder why he cut it up.

Minnesota

Reaction score
He really shouldn't post the video if he is going to cut up the quote like that. LOL.

Watters says "Q does crazy stuff with the Pizza stuff and the Wayfarer stuff but they've also uncovered a lot of great stuff with the Epstein stuff and the Deep State stuff".

His cut up version of Watters quote wasn't much longer than Watters actual quote, I wonder why he cut it up.
Regardless, Q hasn’t uncovered anything and Watters later walked back his quote.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Do you know what the standard is for belief in QAnon?

The definition of "some of it is true" is really the key here.

Is believing Bill Clinton is a pedo enough to warrant believing in QAnon?

(I clicked the link in the tweet to get this)

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Regardless, Q hasn’t uncovered anything and Watters later walked back his quote.
Oh yeah, I agree with that. I just don't find that to be at all dangerous.

There are very conspiracy theories that I believe in and I don't think they are dangerous.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

(I clicked the link in the tweet to get this)
Yeah, that doesn't say anything. How people define "some parts are true" really is telling the portion of all of this. Democrats know more about Q than Republicans or Democrats. So they are more likely to not think "thinking Bill Clinton is pedo" would parts of the QAnon theory true.

I believe more than 72% of Democrats think Clinton/Epstein are pedos.

Think of it in terms of other conspiracies. It's a goofy way to ask the question.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't say anything. How people define "some parts are true" really is telling the portion of all of this. Democrats know more about Q than Republicans or Democrats. So they are more likely to not think "thinking Bill Clinton is pedo" would parts of the QAnon theory true.

I believe more than 72% of Democrats think Clinton/Epstein are pedos.

Think of it in terms of other conspiracies. It's a goofy way to ask the question.
There are at least 21 candidates across the country who will be in the general in November that are QAnon supporters. 20 are Republicans and 1 is an independent. But sure, Democrats know more about Q.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
There are at least 21 candidates across the country who will be in the general in November that are QAnon supporters. 20 are Republicans and 1 is an independent. But sure, Democrats know more about Q.
Huh? I was pointing out the information from your link. Over twice as many Republicans have never heard of it.

"Know about" and "agree with" are NOT the same thing. Settle down big fella.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Lots of fucking nutjobs out there....
And Trump and the Republican party are legitimizing it, by not condemning it outright, attending fundraisers that have an association with it and then Trump using his fallback of saying I'm not really familiar with them (same thing he said about David Duke), but apparently they like me - not a verbatim quote.

Obviously a lie that he doesn't know who they or David Duke is for that matter - no one can be the stupid/oblivious.

howeda7

Reaction score
And Trump and the Republican party are legitimizing it, by not condemning it outright, attending fundraisers that have an association with it and then Trump using his fallback of saying I'm not really familiar with them (same thing he said about David Duke), but apparently they like me - not a verbatim quote.

Obviously a lie that he doesn't know who they or David Duke is for that matter - no one can be the stupid/oblivious.
They know his code language. When he says "I don't know them, but I hear they're people that love our country" etc. they take that as a full endorsement and acknowledgement that their tin hat theories are true.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
They know his code language. When he says "I don't know them, but I hear they're people that love our country" etc. they take that as a full endorsement and acknowledgement that their tin hat theories are true.
Bingo - always nice to converse with rational, smart people - the tinfoil hat isn't a good look on anyone!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The subtext to this: you saw the lady who said she'd kill herself if Biden won. If Trump wins I think you'd see some people leave the country to lay low in Canada or wherever for a while. That kind of thing isn't an option for the nutcase right wingers. They'd only find more of what they hate in other westernized countries (public health care, tolerance, laws). Other than migrating to a third-world country, suicide is their only decent option.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The subtext to this: you saw the lady who said she'd kill herself if Biden won. If Trump wins I think you'd see some people leave the country to lay low in Canada or wherever for a while. That kind of thing isn't an option for the nutcase right wingers. They'd only find more of what they hate in other westernized countries (public health care, tolerance, laws). Other than migrating to a third-world country, suicide is their only decent option.
Brazil might be a Good choice.

diehard

Reaction score
Wally referenced you.

USAF

Reaction score

Trump doesn't care WHO votes for him, he only cares IF they vote for him. He knows he needs every nationalist, conspiracy theorist, Nazi, white supremacist, gun freak, and commie hater's vote to have amy chance to win.

So he is extra careful to vaguely encourage them.

He also knows regular Republicans bent over in front of him 4 years ago and will turn a blind eye to whatever horrible people he panders to.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
On a positive note it sounds as if they are willing to self-immolate when Biden wins. Unless of course, it just empty threats.
Not right away. Trump will need to keep them alive awhile so he can bilk them out of their life savings with Trump TV subscriptions and bottles of Kushner Brand Hydroxcholoroquine first.

howeda7

Reaction score
QAnon quickly becoming more influential that the Tea Party ever was...

Top Bottom