All Things QAnon Thread

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh shit, the retarded loony left and dipshit conservatard conspiracy theories are merging.
That was tongue in cheek, but given the tens of thousands of Facebook accounts there were, etc. would it really be that surprising?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
The MSM gives QAnon, the Proud Boys, and the KKK a bad rap. Only Fox News and other right wing outlets know that they are actually really good people.
You really are incapable of nuance. These three groups are treated completely different.

KKK - I've seen very few people defend them. They are just your typical Democrats.
QAnon - I don't know if I've ever seen a clip of them being talked about on Fox. I've seen the MSM act like anyone who thinks Bill Clinton is a pedo believes in QAnon. But I've seen very little coverage of them. I tried to youtube them but I couldn't find anything except lefties talking how dangerous they were.
Proud Boys - They are good. The only people who don't believe they are good are CNN/MSNBC. If they are mentioned on any mainstream podcast (JRE) they are overwhelming supported.

The left often discusses Proud Boys and the KKK together because they know their base is allergic to nuance. They'll hear me say "Proud Boys aren't racist" and they know their idiotic fan base will think "he defended the KKK". Congratulations for being a shining example of this!

Minnesota

Reaction score
You really are incapable of nuance. These three groups are treated completely different.

KKK - I've seen very few people defend them. They are just your typical Democrats.
QAnon - I don't know if I've ever seen a clip of them being talked about on Fox. I've seen the MSM act like anyone who thinks Bill Clinton is a pedo believes in QAnon. But I've seen very little coverage of them. I tried to youtube them but I couldn't find anything except lefties talking how dangerous they were.
Proud Boys - They are good. The only people who don't believe they are good are CNN/MSNBC. If they are mentioned on any mainstream podcast (JRE) they are overwhelming supported.

The left often discusses Proud Boys and the KKK together because they know their base is allergic to nuance. They'll hear me say "Proud Boys aren't racist" and they know their idiotic fan base will think "he defended the KKK". Congratulations for being a shining example of this!
Imagine calling yourself a “proud boy” lol

USAF

Reaction score

Well there you have it. KKK are Democrats, and Proud boys are "good."
Trumpism explained.

stocker08

Reaction score

KKK - Right wingers - Really good people according to Trump
QAnon - A growing group among the right. Now infiltrating congress. Trump endorses them.
Proud Boys - More right wing hate groups. More really good people.

As if we needed an example of you liking these people. Sick stuff...bla bla bla.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
KKK - Right wingers - Really good people according to Trump
QAnon - A growing group among the right. Now infiltrating congress. Trump endorses them.
Proud Boys - More right wing hate groups. More really good people.

As if we needed an example of you liking these people. Sick stuff...bla bla bla.
KKK = Democrats
QAnon = Fringe group of weirdos
Proud Boys = Hate group? LOL

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
BoB-Loblow is a proud boy. He only attacks the bad colored people. What an American!
I'm not a Proud Boy. I've never attacked anybody. I don't really detest you for being dumb, I detest that it doesn't stop you from having strong opinions.

Proud Boys was a group that started to fight back against Antifa thugs (one of the least diverse groups on the planet).

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Imagine calling yourself a “proud boy” lol
LOL. Yeah, it's silly and stupid to call yourself a "Proud Boy" which is exactly why they did it. Good to see that the joke went completely over your head.

Minnesota

Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, it's silly and stupid to call yourself a "Proud Boy" which is exactly why they did it. Good to see that the joke went completely over your head.
Man, if you want to wear a black and yellow Fred Perry, call yourself something taken from the Aladdin musical, and punch your homies in the chest while reciting breakfast cereals, do your thing. I’m going to rightfully call you a clown for thinking you and Gavin McInnes (a Canadian who fumbled his ownership stake in a billion dollar company because he couldn’t stop being racist) are saving western civilization, and you won’t do a thing about it.

Try listening to something other than the Joe Rogan Experience once in a while, you giant dweeb.

stocker08

Reaction score
KKK = Democrats
QAnon = Fringe group of weirdos
Proud Boys = Hate group? LOL
KKK and white supremacists are definitely Trump loving righties.
QAnon is the new voice of the right.
Proud boys aren't a hate group? LOL! A bunch of really good people I guess.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'm not a Proud Boy. I've never attacked anybody. I don't really detest you for being dumb, I detest that it doesn't stop you from having strong opinions.

Proud Boys was a group that started to fight back against Antifa thugs (one of the least diverse groups on the planet).
The proud boys are a far right group that advocates political violence. Why are you such an avid defender?

Not a good look....and an ultra stupid take.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Man, if you want to wear a black and yellow Fred Perry, call yourself something taken from the Aladdin musical, and punch your homies in the chest while reciting breakfast cereals, do your thing. I’m going to rightfully call you a clown for thinking you and Gavin McInnes (a Canadian who fumbled his ownership stake in a billion dollar company because he couldn’t stop being racist) are saving western civilization, and you won’t do a thing about it.

Try listening to something other than the Joe Rogan Experience once in a while, you giant dweeb.
It sounds like someone listens to a lot of JRE. LOL. I listen to a tiny bit here and there, but I can tell that knowing the background of the Proud Boys has personally offended you.

I don't think they're saving Western Civilization. I just think a group that shows up to places and beats up violent protesters are doing good work. I don't support Proud Boys, I rarely watch JRE, and I don't have any delusions that they are saving Western Civilization.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
In the age of Trump....his dumbo worshipers only have to say garbage for the rest of the dodos to fall in line.
Stocker, you do not get to call anyone a dodo. Prior to even learning about your political beliefs, you were widely considered one of the two biggest idiots on this board (we all know who the other one is).

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
The proud boys are a far right group that advocates political violence. Why are you such an avid defender?

Not a good look....and an ultra stupid take.
You cannot form a complete sentence.

"Not a good look and an ultra-stupid take." - That would be acceptable.
"Not a good look, and an ultra stupid take." - That isn't great but acceptable.
"Not a good look . . . and an ultra stupid take." - Pretty bad, but eh, it's okay.

I'm an avid defender of Proud Boys (groups are proper nouns)? I think you need to look up the word "avid".

The group does not advocate violence to the best of my knowledge. They advocate defending themselves against leftist thugs. Maybe I missed something. Were they showing up to events of liberal speakers and beating people up? Did that happen? Were they shutting down Bill Maher discussions? I don't think so. They were showing up and defending our rights against a bunch of purple-haired modern day brown shirts.

Stocker, I know you're way too dumb to catch to be able to sift through any nuance but for the other folks, if you can't seem a huge difference from defending and attacking, then you're just lying to yourself.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker, you do not get to call anyone a dodo. Prior to even learning about your political beliefs, you were widely considered one of the two biggest idiots on this board (we all know who the other one is).
Widely considered by team dodo. For the past week you've been riding shotgun of that clown car, dotard.

stocker08

Reaction score
You cannot form a complete sentence.

"Not a good look and an ultra-stupid take." - That would be acceptable.
"Not a good look, and an ultra stupid take." - That isn't great but acceptable.
"Not a good look . . . and an ultra stupid take." - Pretty bad, but eh, it's okay.

I'm an avid defender of Proud Boys (groups are proper nouns)? I think you need to look up the word "avid".

The group does not advocate violence to the best of my knowledge. They advocate defending themselves against leftist thugs. Maybe I missed something. Were they showing up to events of liberal speakers and beating people up? Did that happen? Were they shutting down Bill Maher discussions? I don't think so. They were showing up and defending our rights against a bunch of purple-haired modern day brown shirts.

Stocker, I know you're way too dumb to catch to be able to sift through any nuance but for the other folks, if you can't seem a huge difference from defending and attacking, then you're just lying to yourself.
If you are critiquing the lack of spaces in an ellipses....that's a pretty large stretch. I don't blame you however. Your takes are embarrassing and you're trying to save face by taking issue with a minor writing construction on a message board. Sad and pathetic.

Yes. You appear to be a mighty enthusiastic proud boy defender. The fact that you still don't understand who and what they are is either a sign of mental deficiency or willful ignorance.

If the best you can do is attack minor grammatical errors....you might want to rethink your next post. Because you are coming off as a pretentious dipshit. But maybe that's what you are going for?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Holy crap, in the span of less than an hour, you've managed to engage with the trifecta of folks on the Ignore list. That's no small task, to be sure.

Top Bottom