All Things QAnon Thread

justthefacts

Reaction score
A GOP member of Congress tries to denounce QAnon, and in return the Deputy Dir of Comms for the Trump campaign criticizes him. I think we've passed the point of being *this* close to being mainstream and are now fully in the realm of mainstream.

and

howeda7

Reaction score
Sounds like Trump all but endorsed QAnon at today's dementia press conference. "All I know is they like me!" That's all that matters to him. Congrats, GOP!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The left doesn’t need LW conspiracy groups b/c their entire party and the liberal media complex is made up of conspiracy theorists. We spent tens of millions of dollars and 3 years investigating one.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
The left doesn’t need LW conspiracy groups b/c their entire party and the liberal media complex is made up of conspiracy theorists. We spent tens of millions of dollars and 3 years investigation one.
Which the GOP controlled Senate intelligence committee just confirmed to be mostly true. Also you're slurring your words again.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Which the GOP controlled Senate intelligence committee just confirmed to be mostly true. Also you're slurring your words again.
And Sen Rubio said the Trump had nothing to do with any of it.

Are you going to keep up with this Dpol routine? I’m typing on an iPhone. Have you ever heard of autocorrect? Sorry for not reviewing my typing.

At least when speaking, I know the difference between me and my wife, and don’t call her me.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The Democrats would do voter registration at insane asylums to get votes and be pleased with themselves.

They already tried to get jailed convicts and whined when they couldn’t.

Why aren’t the Dems condemning Antifa or violent BLM? B/c they vote.

And you’re going to point at some voters that have conspiracy theories? Talk to me when they start kicking innocent people in the head and knocking them unconscious.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Democrats would do voter registration at insane asylums to get votes and be pleased with themselves.

They already tried to get jailed convicts and whined when they couldn’t.

Why aren’t the Dems condemning Antifa or violent BLM? B/c they vote.

And you’re going to point at some voters that have conspiracy theories? Talk to me when they start kicking innocent people in the head and knocking them unconscious.
That's one long "yeah but" to distract from the fact that your beloved party has gone completely and totally off the deep-end and is now fully embracing truly insane conspiracy theory nuts.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
QAnoners are really good people that love our country. White supremacists are as well. Trump knows. The right just wants all the really good people to help make the country great again.
I keep wondering who's behind Qanon. Nobody seems to be questioning the premise that it's either a legit person in the know or some bored hobbyist. There does seem to be some organization to it and some resources behind it. Just the production values of some of the media (videos) tell you that. This is a coordinated and well-funded campaign by people who know how to do psy-ops and mass mind control. Consolidation of power under Trump is an obvious objective, but just generally destabilizing the U.S. is another. So there, THAT'S the conspiracy theory.

howeda7

Reaction score
I keep wondering who's behind Qanon. Nobody seems to be questioning the premise that it's either a legit person in the know or some bored hobbyist. There does seem to be some organization to it and some resources behind it. Just the production values of some of the media (videos) tell you that. This is a coordinated and well-funded campaign by people who know how to do psy-ops and mass mind control. Consolidation of power under Trump is an obvious objective, but just generally destabilizing the U.S. is another. So there, THAT'S the conspiracy theory.
All roads lead to Putin, as usual.

howeda7

Reaction score
That tie is neither blue nor red nor yellow. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!! 🙀
Purple tie means Hillary and Obama will be arrested in 2 weeks. Maybe less. Everyone knows this. Try to keep up!

Top Bottom