All Things QAnon Thread

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
They’re setting these situations up to try and paint the Q movement as being extremist
Anybody vaguely associated with BLM is taking orders from the top to kill innocent strangers, Q wackos are on their own.

howeda7

Reaction score
bUT wHy WoUld tHe lInCoLn PrOjecT woRK aGAinSt oTHer RePUbliCaNs?

This last one is specifically written about CRG, I think:

2,500 sealed indictments Sessions had. They were sure of it!

Hotdish

Reaction score
bUT wHy WoUld tHe lInCoLn PrOjecT woRK aGAinSt oTHer RePUbliCaNs?

This last one is specifically written about CRG, I think:

Just a baseless, convoluted conspiracy theory says the same publication that never hesitated to publish articles suggesting that trump was a Russian asset.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody vaguely associated with BLM is taking orders from the top to kill innocent strangers, Q wackos are on their own.
I never said that about BLM. I think many of them are heavily misguided and being used as pawns for a larger, far more dangerous group. I don’t think many in the BLM protests have direct lines to anyone high up, except maybe a handful. Way to take the discussion to somewhere totally unrelated though, well done

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

In other news, was that really Tom Hanks on Colbert the other night, or was that a double/brother? Serious question.

Hotdish

Reaction score
In other news, was that really Tom Hanks on Colbert the other night, or was that a double/brother? Serious question.
q has never mentioned anything about Tom Hanks, so it was really him.

Also, q never said bill and hill were executed, nor anything about pay per view executions (wtf?). I’m not sure why you have to conflate all these weird spinoff theories with what q actually said.

Last edited:

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I'll probably just get the executions via torrent so I don't have to pay.
I think the greatest conspiracy theory of all of Q is these new courts and justice that are outside of the constitution. Military tribunals against US citizens.......pretty good theater

justthefacts

Reaction score
q has never mentioned anything about Tom Hanks, so it was really him.

Also, q never said bill and hill were executed, nor anything about pay per view executions (wtf?). I’m not sure why you have to conflate all these weird spinoff theories with what q actually said.
Yes, but the very first Q post said that Hillary was being extradited. Don't you remember the massive riots on October 30, 2017?

Post 2 said she'd been detained:

Post 15 said Huma and Podesta would be indicted in November 2017

Here's one of the posts that echoed CRG's deification of Sessions;

Last edited:

Hotdish

Reaction score
Yes, but the very first Q post said that Hillary was being extradited. Don't you remember the massive riots on October 30, 2017?

Post 2 said she'd been detained:

Post 15 said Huma and Podesta would be indicted in November 2017

Here's one of the posts that echoed CRG's deification of Sessions;

I’ve said before that I have yet to see a good explanation for these q posts. I do, however, have my own theories. q has 4580 posts and there have been more than a few that have left me scratching my head...
Remember when Horowitz was going to solve everything?

...Posts like these for instance. It does get old at times. Trust Wray may be the most laughable of all those individuals listed. Thanks for posting actual q posts.

Not entirely directed at you, but where are all the articles and videos debunking nxivm, Allison Mack, Clare Bronfman, Keith Raniere, Rachel Chandler, etc. I’d be very interested in those.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’ve said before that I have yet to see a good explanation for these q posts. I do, however, have my own theories. q has 4580 posts and there have been more than a few that have left me scratching my head...

...Posts like these for instance. It does get old at times. Trust Wray may be the most laughable of all those individuals listed. Thanks for posting actual q posts.

Not entirely directed at you, but where are all the articles and videos debunking nxivm, Allison Mack, Clare Bronfman, Keith Raniere, Rachel Chandler, etc. I’d be very interested in those.
I'm not going to go through that full list, but nxivm people are going to prison and that's been pretty well documented. It was also MUCH less popular than QAnon. I don't think anyone is running for Congress on the nxivm platform.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to go through that full list, but nxivm people are going to prison and that's been pretty well documented. It was also MUCH less popular than QAnon. I don't think anyone is running for Congress on the nxivm platform.
NXIVM is tied to much larger scale child trafficking and sex trafficking rings. I’m almost positive that it was tied to Epstein. There is so much left to be exposed. But people are finally waking up. Celebrities that have posted creepy and disgusting tweets about doing things with children are deleting old tweets left and right. Also making their accounts private. Chrissy Teigen is the one under fire right now. James Gunn was under fire a couple months ago. Tom Hanks is still getting a lot of heat. Ellen Degeneres. Oprah. The Obama’s.

justthefacts

Reaction score
NXIVM is tied to much larger scale child trafficking and sex trafficking rings. I’m almost positive that it was tied to Epstein. There is so much left to be exposed. But people are finally waking up. Celebrities that have posted creepy and disgusting tweets about doing things with children are deleting old tweets left and right. Also making their accounts private. Chrissy Teigen is the one under fire right now. James Gunn was under fire a couple months ago. Tom Hanks is still getting a lot of heat. Ellen Degeneres. Oprah. The Obama’s.
The Obama's what? Publicist? Personal chef?

Hotdish

Reaction score
One helluva step by Twitter for some baseless, convoluted conspiracy theory.

howeda7

Reaction score
We're pretty much at the point where there is no distinction between the GOP/Trump/Qanon. The divide between the first two has been gone for 4 years. Now the other is fading. If you support 1, you support all. WWG1GWA!

Top Bottom