All Things QAnon Thread

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Well that's an impassioned defense of Qanon if I ever heard one.

In other news, is Tom Hanks still dead?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yes, this is the brilliant piece someone else posted before, where the totally unbiased author spent ten paragraphs rambling on attempting to link the PizzaGate shooter to Qanon, only to admit, buried in his eleventh paragraph, that Qanon did not even exist at the time of PizzaGate! Let that sink in. This is what BadGopher considers "well worth" reading.
On the very page you posted this, I pointed out that Q had actually posted about PizzaGate as if the theory was real:

cncmin

Reaction score
The Ghost of Charles Manson: If only I had access to the internet!

I don't get the allure of the ridiculousness of Q and all of the rampant RW conspiracy theories. Not a one of them has turned up true, and yet none of the dishlit Followers of these things, including a bunch of folks who frequent this OT Board, question themselves: hey, why am I believing any of this crap if it's always wrong? I thought Hillary was going to be arrested in 2016...it's 2020, and almost four years of the Trump Administration.

Last edited:

Hotdish

Reaction score
You all convinced me. Q is nothing more than a baseless conspiracy theory that has always been wrong.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Goofy, but not troubling. Congress is the little sister of the Senate & consequently you get some moonbats running for Congress. He sort of reminds me of a male AOC.
The male AOC was FDR. Unless she's co-opted or corrupted, she'll end up in the office he ascended to once she's old enough.

USAF

Reaction score
Goofy, but not troubling. Congress is the little sister of the Senate & consequently you get some moonbats running for Congress. He sort of reminds me of a male AOC.
Good lord, you're a tool. "Congress" is the name for our bicameral legislative branch. It consists of the Senate and the House of Representatives.

I assume you mean the House.

stocker08

Reaction score
These are Trump's people. This is the right after nearly four years of consuming mind numbing "news" and injecting lysol. Truly dangerous. Fortunately.....Trump is such a disaster.....that his reign of stupidity will be over soon. Hopefully the right will be able to repair itself.....but I'm afraid that many of the extremists are probably too far gone.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
These are Trump's people. This is the right after nearly four years of consuming mind numbing "news" and injecting lysol. Truly dangerous. Fortunately.....Trump is such a disaster.....that his reign of stupidity will be over soon. Hopefully the right will be able to repair itself.....but I'm afraid that many of the extremists are probably too far gone.
These are the bugs who've crawled out from under the log he rolled away. They've been activated to wage social and political war on the everyday world in ordinary places on unsuspecting average people.

Hotdish

Reaction score
These are the bugs who've crawled out from under the log he rolled away. They've been activated to wage social and political war on the everyday world in ordinary places on unsuspecting average people.

justthefacts

Reaction score
bUT wHy WoUld tHe lInCoLn PrOjecT woRK aGAinSt oTHer RePUbliCaNs?

This last one is specifically written about CRG, I think:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
They’re setting these situations up to try and paint the Q movement as being extremist
Part of the problem is that all conspiracy theories are mass censored. Remember the good ole days of YouTube where you could spend hours devoted to Lizard People, Forests are Fake, etc.?It all got purged with PizzaGate (Alex Jones was caught up in that purging). That purging did nothing except embolden the belief of the people (who believed) and it made people on the fence extremely skeptical.

Conspiracy theories usually slow down because they are in the public light. It works as a sort of disinfectant. The purging made the QAnon folks feel like they are part of some clandestine society of people spreading a sacred truth. That kind of stuff really plays well to conspiracy theory/cult types.

Top Bottom