All Things QAnon Thread

diehard

Reaction score
He wasn't exonerated.
Intelligent people know he has been. They also know Sullivan is a dirty judge. It isn't going to be enough to rid the Federal Government of Obama appointments. The Clinton and some of the Bush have to go to have a clean and safe country.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Interesting article on Q Anon:

This was a bit educational for me as we only know one person my wife works with who is into this stuff. It's a long read.
It's too bad you chose to read that article. I read the first part, and it's full of intentional misinformation & omissions to create false narrative.

The first thing that should have jumped out at you was how they used the opening 10 paragraphs linking the PizzaGate shooter to Qanon, then finally slipped this in...

"All of this, taken together, defined a worldview that would soon have a name: QAnon, derived from a mysterious figure, “Q,” posting anonymously on 4chan."

i.e. The PizzaGate shooter had nothing to do with Qanon, in fact Qanon didn't even exist when the shooting happened.

The rest of the piece is more of the same. It reads like a CIA propaganda piece designed to demonize Qanon, not like a news piece designed to inform people.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's good we have such passionate defenders of QAnon like CRG here on GH.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It's too bad you chose to read that article. I read the first part, and it's full of intentional misinformation & omissions to create false narrative.

The first thing that should have jumped out at you was how they used the opening 10 paragraphs linking the PizzaGate shooter to Qanon, then finally slipped this in...

"All of this, taken together, defined a worldview that would soon have a name: QAnon, derived from a mysterious figure, “Q,” posting anonymously on 4chan."

i.e. The PizzaGate shooter had nothing to do with Qanon, in fact Qanon didn't even exist when the shooting happened.

The rest of the piece is more of the same. It reads like a CIA propaganda piece designed to demonize Qanon, not like a news piece designed to inform people.
Seems like the writer really nailed this part:

Oh, and Q has actually posted about PizzaGate. Alefantis owns Comet PingPong

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

I thought the article was interesting. I really don't know anything about whatever it is that Q does. The article lost me what the author said we need to trust journalists. I think most fair minded folks would say that ship sailed awhile ago.

Minnesota

Reaction score

How dare someone besmirch the good name of Q with Pizzagate!

stocker08

Reaction score
How dare someone besmirch the good name of Q with Pizzagate!
How terrible of them. Next they're going to try to degrade the excellent investigative works of INFOWARS! by attaching the name Alex Jones to it. The boys will be so angry. Unfair!

Top Bottom