All Things QAnon Thread

diehard

Reaction score
He wasn't exonerated.
Intelligent people know he has been. They also know Sullivan is a dirty judge. It isn't going to be enough to rid the Federal Government of Obama appointments. The Clinton and some of the Bush have to go to have a clean and safe country.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Interesting article on Q Anon:

This was a bit educational for me as we only know one person my wife works with who is into this stuff. It's a long read.
It's too bad you chose to read that article. I read the first part, and it's full of intentional misinformation & omissions to create false narrative.

The first thing that should have jumped out at you was how they used the opening 10 paragraphs linking the PizzaGate shooter to Qanon, then finally slipped this in...

"All of this, taken together, defined a worldview that would soon have a name: QAnon, derived from a mysterious figure, “Q,” posting anonymously on 4chan."

i.e. The PizzaGate shooter had nothing to do with Qanon, in fact Qanon didn't even exist when the shooting happened.

The rest of the piece is more of the same. It reads like a CIA propaganda piece designed to demonize Qanon, not like a news piece designed to inform people.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's good we have such passionate defenders of QAnon like CRG here on GH.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It's too bad you chose to read that article. I read the first part, and it's full of intentional misinformation & omissions to create false narrative.

The first thing that should have jumped out at you was how they used the opening 10 paragraphs linking the PizzaGate shooter to Qanon, then finally slipped this in...

"All of this, taken together, defined a worldview that would soon have a name: QAnon, derived from a mysterious figure, “Q,” posting anonymously on 4chan."

i.e. The PizzaGate shooter had nothing to do with Qanon, in fact Qanon didn't even exist when the shooting happened.

The rest of the piece is more of the same. It reads like a CIA propaganda piece designed to demonize Qanon, not like a news piece designed to inform people.
Seems like the writer really nailed this part:

Oh, and Q has actually posted about PizzaGate. Alefantis owns Comet PingPong

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

I thought the article was interesting. I really don't know anything about whatever it is that Q does. The article lost me what the author said we need to trust journalists. I think most fair minded folks would say that ship sailed awhile ago.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Im disappointed in the lack of Qanon predictions in this thread

Minnesota

Reaction score

How dare someone besmirch the good name of Q with Pizzagate!

stocker08

Reaction score
How dare someone besmirch the good name of Q with Pizzagate!
How terrible of them. Next they're going to try to degrade the excellent investigative works of INFOWARS! by attaching the name Alex Jones to it. The boys will be so angry. Unfair!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Just saw the post above. Saying "Hello George" means that Q predicted the police riots. Of course. Please ignore that he said "LIBS are MINORITY" in the same post and then Dems dominated the House elections 10 months later.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Just saw the post above. Saying "Hello George" means that Q predicted the police riots. Of course. Please ignore that he said "LIBS are MINORITY" in the same post and then Dems dominated the House elections 10 months later.

Could have done us a favor with the heads up.

TurfGopher

Reaction score
Its a parody of tin foil hat nut jobs right?. Everybody who is against the president is a deep state protecting, pedo ring, baby eater?

Q is so vague that they always try to grasp at straws to make connections, Like a horoscope. Trump uses it to dog whistle to followers, they get all buzzed up thinking a step ahead of the sheeple. Anybody who subscribes to this stuff is a complete cuckoo!

howeda7

Reaction score

The GOP is now the party of Trump and QAnon. Great.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

One does not necessarily contradict the other.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

That's a dumb tweet, by a dumb person, but no dumber than the dumbest comment in any other political thread anywhere on the political spectrum, and certainly no dumber than BadGopher's bizarre conspiracy theories about Trump.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Sprawling read but well worth it
Yes, this is the brilliant piece someone else posted before, where the totally unbiased author spent ten paragraphs rambling on attempting to link the PizzaGate shooter to Qanon, only to admit, buried in his eleventh paragraph, that Qanon did not even exist at the time of PizzaGate! Let that sink in. This is what BadGopher considers "well worth" reading.

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I've said this before, but am updating for the record. I'm open to what Qanon has to say & find it interesting. I'm not a believer, or a non-believer, I'm agnostic. Much of it seems far fetched. Much of it seems believable. I've seen nothing of significance to prove, or disprove anything. I've followed it more the past few months as the left got so worked up about it & my take is that Qanon, delivers probably the best news links of any Conservative aggregate site on the internet. It's entertaining in a riddle/crossword/soduku kind of way.

It's strange how much energy is devoted by the left to demonizing Qanon. It's illogical the left will defend MS-13, pedophilia, ISIS, BLM, Antifa, China (in the middle of a pandemic they unleashed!), Iran, John McCain, Nicolas Maduro, but man do they get lathered up about Qanon. Qanon asks "Why won't anyone in the mainstream media ask Trump about Q?" & it's a good question? They're obviously very, very concerned about it. So, why not ask him? It's a great opportunity to make him look foolish on camera. It's the perfect set-up for them & not one of them will do it. Seems odd.

Top Bottom