All Things QAnon Thread

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This is what I've been saying the whole time, right? Ask him. Ask Ric Grenell too, didn't he retweet a Qanon post? Better yet, ask Trump! Why won't the MSM ask Trump about Qanon? Facebook is deleting Qanon accounts, twitter is deleting Qanon tweets, Youtube is deleting Qanon videos, the MSM is expending a lot of energy writing articles discrediting Qanon, so obviously it's a very big deal to the left. This is the perfect opportunity for the 'gotcha' MSM to publicly smear Trump as a conspiracy theorist, so why won't any of them ask Trump about it?

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Qanon, an artifact lost in the black hole of private industry deletions. Better print his poetry out and distribute it as szamizdat, comrades. The technocracy has spoken.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is what I've been saying the whole time, right? Ask him. Ask Ric Grenell too, didn't he retweet a Qanon post? Better yet, ask Trump! Why won't the MSM ask Trump about Qanon? Facebook is deleting Qanon accounts, twitter is deleting Qanon tweets, Youtube is deleting Qanon videos, the MSM is expending a lot of energy writing articles discrediting Qanon, so obviously it's a very big deal to the left. This is the perfect opportunity for the 'gotcha' MSM to publicly smear Trump as a conspiracy theorist, so why won't any of them ask Trump about it?
Good to know that we've officially moved on to the "Q is real" portion of this discussion.

You realize that Fox and OAN ask questions of the President all the time, right? OAN would drink Trump's bathwater, so if it's good for Trump, why not do it?

Minnesota

Reaction score
It’s because Q is real.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Any update on Hanks? Is it possible that he's not dead and instead retreated to a private island like some other rich and famous people have?

howeda7

Reaction score
So you're officially all in, eh? Sad.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Any update on Hanks? Is it possible that he's not dead and instead retreated to a private island like some other rich and famous people have?
Coronavirus may not have been manufactured in a lab, but I think someone in a lab set out to create the story most likely to make QAnons' minds melt:

justthefacts

Reaction score
Remember when this prediction came true? That was great:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
So you're officially all in, eh? Sad.
It's not me who's taking it seriously it's the left. I didn't start this thread. I don't obsessively keep posting about Qanon. What I'm saying is that for a conspiracy theory, you guys spend a LOT of time & energy talking about it, censoring it, etc. So why wouldn't someone in the MSM take the opportunity to make Trump look like a fool defending it? Or better yet, make him say it's just a conspiracy theory & crush Qanon followers? Since when does the media avoid low hanging fruit? It's a valid question.

justthefacts

Reaction score
What date was that supposed to happen on?
It's not me who's taking it seriously it's the left. I didn't start this thread. I don't obsessively keep posting about Qanon. What I'm saying is that for a conspiracy theory, you guys spend a LOT of time & energy talking about it, censoring it, etc. So why wouldn't someone in the MSM take the opportunity to make Trump look like a fool defending it? Or better yet, make him say it's just a conspiracy theory & crush Qanon followers? Since when does the media avoid low hanging fruit? It's a valid question.
These two posts back-to-back are so perfect. One post defending the veracity of Q and then the next saying that only liberals care about Q.

I already responded to your MSM point by asking why doesn't OAN ask Trump about Q?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Is this like if you are in a drug deal, and you ask the guy "are you a cop", and he has to answer yes if he is?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yes. Someone should ask W if 9/11 was an inside job. His denial would crush those folks, I'm sure.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I started this thread because I think it’s pretty funny.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Q-tip of the day: Elon Musk and mother have decided on baby’s name. It’s encrypted.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
These two posts back-to-back are so perfect. One post defending the veracity of Q and then the next saying that only liberals care about Q.

I already responded to your MSM point by asking why doesn't OAN ask Trump about Q?
No, not nearly as good as you wish it was. I'm not defending the veracity of Qanon at all, you're lying again. I'm just swatting the ball back in your face like I always do. You want to beat your chest for some prediction not coming true, but the obvious point is you have no idea when it's supposed to come true. I'm certainly not saying it will come true, but your point was easy to swat away.

It is the liberals that seem to really care about Q. All the censorship comes from liberals (of course), as do the bulk of articles discrediting Qanon. For a stupid conspiracy theory, it sure has gotten into your heads.

Your last question is stupid. Seriously, you're not a very clever, or bright guy when you have to make points on your own. Your forte' is cutting n pasting smart people from twitter. The obvious answer is she's not writing articles about Qanon & her network (to my knowledge?) is not talking about. My question is valid, yours is stupid.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes you are. You're all in. You just don't have the guts to admit it.

Minnesota

Reaction score
No, not nearly as good as you wish it was. I'm not defending the veracity of Qanon at all, you're lying again. I'm just swatting the ball back in your face like I always do. You want to beat your chest for some prediction not coming true, but the obvious point is you have no idea when it's supposed to come true. I'm certainly not saying it will come true, but your point was easy to swat away.

It is the liberals that seem to really care about Q. All the censorship comes from liberals (of course), as do the bulk of articles discrediting Qanon. For a stupid conspiracy theory, it sure has gotten into your heads.

Your last question is stupid. Seriously, you're not a very clever, or bright guy when you have to make points on your own. Your forte' is cutting n pasting smart people from twitter. The obvious answer is she's not writing articles about Qanon & her network (to my knowledge?) is not talking about. My question is valid, yours is stupid.
Bro are you actually retarded?

Hotdish

Reaction score
Not that any of you debunkers care, but q claimed 2 years ago that Flynn would eventually be exonerated.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Interesting article on Q Anon:

This was a bit educational for me as we only know one person my wife works with who is into this stuff. It's a long read.

Top Bottom