All Things QAnon Thread

Minnesota

Reaction score
Q may actually be onto something, but I remain skeptical. Now give me your one billion reasons why I should no longer follow it.
Were John Podesta and Huma Abedin arrested in November of 2017?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Q may actually be onto something, but I remain skeptical. Now give me your one billion reasons why I should no longer follow it.
Notice the "Friday & Saturday" from Oct 2017

I like this one where Q got something wrong that had already happened, ie Hillary DID give a concession speech:

Over 2 years ago we were getting news that day that would end the Democratic party:

Sessions was fired that same year:

(BTW, is CRG Q? Because he told us the same thing.)

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Where is R-tard, Craig, and Hotdish to explain Qs messages? I was told this is all reality and Trump is in deep with Q and communicating through symbolic messages. Tom Hanks dead, Ellen on house arrest. Is Alex Jones the messiah? Or is he a CIA asset? Where does it end? I thought Hotdish said he was here to take questions and translate Qs postings.

howeda7

Reaction score
Where is R-tard, Craig, and Hotdish to explain Qs messages? I was told this is all reality and Trump is in deep with Q and communicating through symbolic messages. Tom Hanks dead, Ellen on house arrest. Is Alex Jones the messiah? Or is he a CIA asset? Where does it end? I thought Hotdish said he was here to take questions and translate Qs postings.
Perhaps HotDish has joined Felton in researching the possibility that the sun won't come up tomorrow.

Section2

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Tom Hanks lately? Fck.
If he dies, Norm MacDonald's wish that this be referred to as Tom Hanks disease will be complete. Also, anyone else notice that celebrities as a percent of the population seem to be contracting the disease at a much higher rate?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
If he dies, Norm MacDonald's wish that this be referred to as Tom Hanks disease will be complete. Also, anyone else notice that celebrities as a percent of the population seem to be contracting the disease at a much higher rate?
and not dying? yup

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Q is like an infinitely wise god, with a small 'g'. He sees all. He is all wise. He will reveal himself to all.

Just send your donation to:

Gorn is Q
POB 12121
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
So, for three years, Q posts cryptic, even nonsensical messages. Then, without a cypher key, people are to just decode these messages. And, in some extremely loose, non confederation of some type of citizen, we are to wait for Trump to jail the deep state and rid the nation of the deep state corrupt regime.

I would say, so far, Trump has done a real bang up job of defeating the deep state. I hear from the mutterings of Q, that deep in military intelligence, somewhere down in southern Arizona, Hoffa is working with the Army to end deep state operations for Trump. Secretly, Trump has been rounding up the conspirators and sending them to Gitmo. I can confirm this. The first guy captured was Tom Hanks last week. Look at it. That wasn't Tom Hanks on Saturday Night Live. That was his fake brother.

And, as CRG has stated many times, General Flynn will not be convicted and sent to jail. The Army is ready to bail him out and arrest all those bad FBI agents working for Bill Barr, also known as Bill Barr Bagons, or Begone, for short.

And, if I am reading my ancient Q correctly, Jesus has returned already to earth, and his real name is Mike Pence. That's right! Mike Pence! That same Mike Pence found in the secrets of the Book of Mormon! Mike breaths through his anus. And, with all the special underwear that the Latter Day Saints wear, mike was already completely protected from Covid-19! Not that he needed protection, but, hey, Jesus is just playing along until he reveals himself.

Which brings me to Jared. Oh, oh, Jared, buddy! He is so talented for saving us from that nasty disease. His father in law said there would only be like 15-20 cases. And, I believe him. I don't know anybody who has the disease. It must be true. I all went away and the libtard press is making Covid into this nasty lie stating everybody is going to die like they had rabies, or leprosy, or something. I am so grateful that Jared said it is like a miracle that we don't have rabies or leporosy! That would be far scarier than Covid-19.

Have a great day, fellas. I'll be praying for Jesus Mike, Mr. President, and his special son-in-law, that hard working Jared. They are great, aren't they! Just the best. God bless Q. Such a mysterious poster!

howeda7

Reaction score
Christ Pence wore a mask today after not wearing one 2 days ago. This is the signal. The end is near.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
So, for three years, Q posts cryptic, even nonsensical messages. Then, without a cypher key, people are to just decode these messages. And, in some extremely loose, non confederation of some type of citizen, we are to wait for Trump to jail the deep state and rid the nation of the deep state corrupt regime.

I would say, so far, Trump has done a real bang up job of defeating the deep state. I hear from the mutterings of Q, that deep in military intelligence, somewhere down in southern Arizona, Hoffa is working with the Army to end deep state operations for Trump. Secretly, Trump has been rounding up the conspirators and sending them to Gitmo. I can confirm this. The first guy captured was Tom Hanks last week. Look at it. That wasn't Tom Hanks on Saturday Night Live. That was his fake brother.

And, as CRG has stated many times, General Flynn will not be convicted and sent to jail. The Army is ready to bail him out and arrest all those bad FBI agents working for Bill Barr, also known as Bill Barr Bagons, or Begone, for short.

And, if I am reading my ancient Q correctly, Jesus has returned already to earth, and his real name is Mike Pence. That's right! Mike Pence! That same Mike Pence found in the secrets of the Book of Mormon! Mike breaths through his anus. And, with all the special underwear that the Latter Day Saints wear, mike was already completely protected from Covid-19! Not that he needed protection, but, hey, Jesus is just playing along until he reveals himself.

Which brings me to Jared. Oh, oh, Jared, buddy! He is so talented for saving us from that nasty disease. His father in law said there would only be like 15-20 cases. And, I believe him. I don't know anybody who has the disease. It must be true. I all went away and the libtard press is making Covid into this nasty lie stating everybody is going to die like they had rabies, or leprosy, or something. I am so grateful that Jared said it is like a miracle that we don't have rabies or leporosy! That would be far scarier than Covid-19.

Have a great day, fellas. I'll be praying for Jesus Mike, Mr. President, and his special son-in-law, that hard working Jared. They are great, aren't they! Just the best. God bless Q. Such a mysterious poster!
You have a nice imagination. Maybe youre Q

Top Bottom