All Things QAnon Thread

LesBolstad

Reaction score
What percentage would you guess that Tom Hanks is a ped? I'd say 5%.

howeda7

Reaction score
I provided a link with a search function to every q drop ever made. Provide the q drop where q mentioned mole children and I will address it. Good luck finding one.

Seek critical thinking skills.
I'm not clicking your links. The same nuts who worship Q posted all the stuff about the Mole Children, Bill Gates, Ellen etc. It's all the same delusion.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
What's his first name?
Jim Hanks. And to no surprise, supposed “Tom Hanks” decided to shave his head since being “sick with the corona virus”. He now looks exactly like his brother, and it’s because it is his brother. Watch the SNL thing that recently came out with “Tom Hanks”.
1587515257753.jpeg

Hotdish

Reaction score
I'm not clicking your links. The same nuts who worship Q posted all the stuff about the Mole Children, Bill Gates, Ellen etc. It's all the same delusion.
Sounds good, chief. You’re shooting blanks in spite of me giving you direct ammo from “q” himself. @justthefacts is currently atop the leaderboard. At least he can address a legitimate q post.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Sounds good, chief. You’re shooting blanks in spite of me giving you direct ammo from “q” himself. @justthefacts is currently atop the leaderboard. At least he can address a legitimate q post.
Just how low is the bar to achieve a legitimate q post? Do we know it is a Q post when it is followed by R and preceded by O?

Hotdish

Reaction score
Just how low is the bar to achieve a legitimate q post? Do we know it is a Q post when it is followed by R and preceded by O?
@Dean S The bar has to touch the ground in order for it to be legitimate. Come on man, I respect what you have to say as well. Enough with the lame memes. I’m not suggesting that you, nor anyone else “worship” q or Trump. What I am asking is that you all judge it with an open, yet skeptical mindset.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
@Dean S The bar has to touch the ground in order for it to be legitimate. Come on man, I respect what you have to say as well. Enough with the lame memes. I’m not suggesting that you, nor anyone else “worship” q or Trump. What I am asking is that you all judge it with an open, yet skeptical mindset.
Skepticism is actually a subset of an open mindset, according to Q, is it not?

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Qanon is a bit, where I will not bite. No need to bite. No will to need to bite. Not even a glimmer of wanting to know if Q is even a well educated, fantastically interesting phenomenon. There are billions of people in this world and I don't follow major YouTubers either.

Name me one reason that should propel me to check out this sects, individuals, whatever Q is, truthful or fabricated posts and I will give you a billion reasons not to do so.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Name me one reason that should propel me to check out this sects, individuals, whatever Q is, truthful or fabricated posts and I will give you a billion reasons not to do so.
Q may actually be onto something, but I remain skeptical. Now give me your one billion reasons why I should no longer follow it.

Hotdish

Reaction score
No x 10^9
q has been debunked, once again. Well done. I still think you are a good poster in general, but you have abandoned all logic and reasoning in this thread.

stocker08

Reaction score
Q and q followers have been abducted by aliens. Only some were probed though. Confirmed by INFOWARS.

Hotdish

Reaction score

Minnesota

Reaction score
Here’s another:
https://www.qmap.pub/read/1130

“THE PENTAGON CANCELED its so-called LifeLog project, an ambitious effort to build a database tracking a person's entire existence”... Conveniently, Facebook was created the same day. Just a coincidence, I guess.

for reference (check the dates):
https://www.wired.com/2004/02/pentagon-kills-lifelog-project/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook (scroll to “History” and check out citation 25).
That one has been around for a while. Q often just gloms on to existing conspiracy theories.

Top Bottom