All Things QAnon Thread

bga1

Reaction score
I have a couple extra tabs of Acid if you want some. Just let me know where ya want to meet up. Would love to have a discussion in this.
What he stated to you is fact, not opinion. Obviously you have been suckered by whoever you get the news from, or else you just don't do much research and you don't much care whether the government is dishonest.

Do you have most of your conversations while on acid?

MNGopher23

Reaction score
What he stated to you is fact, not opinion. Obviously you have been suckered by whoever you get the news from, or else you just don't do much research and you don't much care whether the government is dishonest.

Do you have most of your conversations while on acid?
All of them

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
What if the vaccine for corona virus is LSD? Mind blown, man.

howeda7

Reaction score
What if the vaccine for corona virus is LSD? Mind blown, man.
I'm going with permanent BAC above .20 prevents it. Cuomo has it. Another CNN anchor has it. Someone on ABC has it. Judge Jeanine marches on virus free.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
1587469367919.jpeg
I think this is another celebrity social media signal to other celebrities. I think Hanks was put down.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
1587469492324.jpeg

Hundreds or possibly over a thousand comments on it where people are talking about how they think it’s a sign he got put down.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I love how on page 5 of this thread it was all, "Liberals are making QAnon out to be a big deal and it's not," whereas now it's all, "QAnon is basically right."

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
So are they really saying Hanks is dead, or am I missing some deeper meaning? If the former, that ought to be verifiable, right?

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
So are they really saying Hanks is dead, or am I missing some deeper meaning? If the former, that ought to be verifiable, right?
Saying he’s dead. His brother filled in for him on the odd SNL thing. His brother also would cover him sometimes vocally for Toy Story I believe

Hotdish

Reaction score
I'm going to repeat: I'm open minded on conspiracy hypotheses and speculation of a lot of types, but there needs to be some evidence, at least circumstantial. Even stuff kinda pointing in a direction is enough to make me say, hmmm. I know of not one shred of evidence supporting this at all. As far as I've ever heard, this is an entire organic universe built around a fictional/anonymous source. What I'm asking anyone and everyone is, what don't I know that would give me a tiny bit of evidence that there's something to this?
@Bad Gopher, I’ve been lurking GH for about a decade now and I have always thought of you as being reasonable for the most part. I’m going to interpret your post as genuine.

Just a few days ago there was a thread on this board regarding the recent shift in tone from Drudge. Conveniently, q had a drop on April 14th alluding to the sale of Drudge Report to a foreign entity and that a NDA regarding the sale is in place until after the 2020 presidential election. Plausible? Maybe, but there has definitely been a change in the attitude towards Trump on Drudge, and this could possibly explain why. That’s a hmmm moment for now, but we will have to wait until after the election to know.

Below is a link to the website I visit to get “q drops.” This website copies and pastes q drops from 8kun and puts them in an aggregate of sorts (but without all the other riff-raff from 8kun). Every q drop made can be found on the qmap.pub website, but the one I linked is the specific q drop that alludes to Drudge being sold.

https://www.qmap.pub/read/3957

For the rest of you, I’ve followed q since the beginning and have read every drop. I am open to criticism towards qanon and have plenty of questions of my own (JTF, I still have not seen a good answer to explain q’s very 1st drop that you brought up). The way I see it is, at worst, most of it is true and we have some sick fricks controlling us from the shadows. At best, some 400 pound autist will eventually emerge from his mothers basement and tell us that we’ve been had. Either way, it’s been entertaining as hell to follow. Flame away.

howeda7

Reaction score
Dead or in Gitmo. Ellen is under house arrest and wearing an ankle bracelet.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Dead or in Gitmo. Ellen is under house arrest and wearing an ankle bracelet.
This is a q thread. The site I linked has a search function for q posts. Again, I am open to criticism towards qanon, but please reference an actual q drop.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
This is a q thread. The site I linked has a search function for q posts. Again, I am open to criticism towards qanon, but please reference an actual q drop.
Why weren't the mole children ever released or seen by anyone? I thought that operation was supposed to happen in the last couple of weeks? At least that's what I was told.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Why weren't the mole children ever released or seen by anyone? I thought that operation was supposed to happen in the last couple of weeks? At least that's what I was told.
Told by whom? Yet again, the website I linked has a search function for every q drop that q has ever dropped. Type “mole children” in the search bar and get back to me.

howeda7

Reaction score
Q-anon etiquette! That story is from the same nuts as the rest of it.

Seek help.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Q-anon etiquette! That story is from the same nuts as the rest of it.

Seek help.
I provided a link with a search function to every q drop ever made. Provide the q drop where q mentioned mole children and I will address it. Good luck finding one.

Seek critical thinking skills.

Top Bottom