All Things QAnon Thread

GopherJake

Reaction score
Jake, you were one of the Russia collusion guys, what are your thoughts now that we know it was Russian intel agents using the dossier as a misinformation campaign to divide the country?
If you are asking me to believe any of the bullshit you post here, you'll be waiting a while for that. I was "one of the Russia collusion guys?" Link us to that, CRG. Fetch!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
If you are asking me to believe any of the bullshit you post here, you'll be waiting a while for that. I was "one of the Russia collusion guys?" Link us to that, CRG. Fetch!
"Where there's smoke, there's fire", remember?

bga1

Reaction score
This thread points out exactly why, if Barr and the DOJ don't follow through and nail the conspirators, we don't have a country anymore. This is the damage a dishonest media has done. Fooling the sheep.....Without a cooperative media, politically biased, the truth would be fully known by now and there would be no disagreement over who Obama was or what this coup attempt was about.

Reactions: SDR

MNGopher23

Reaction score
This thread points out exactly why, if Barr and the DOJ don't follow through and nail the conspirators, we don't have a country anymore. This is the damage a dishonest media has done. Fooling the sheep.....Without a cooperative media, politically biased, the truth would be fully known by now and there would be no disagreement over who Obama was or what this coup attempt was about.
DOWN WITH THE MSM! BEEG TAKE EM DOWN!

mjfelton15

Reaction score
So what does Covfefe mean? Do you think he was hinting at COVID-19?
I’ve seen an explanation of the covfefe, gotta look back through my screenshots to show you the explanation I found.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Do you acknowledge that the entire Crossfire Hurricane investigation into the Trump Admin colluding with Russia to sway the election was bogus? That the Mueller investigation was a cover-up? That the FBI lied to, and abused the FISC as a regular order of business?

bga1

Reaction score
Obviously I can't do that. But people can demand honesty from the news media by not watching those who are dishonest. It's up to you what you want your nation to look like in the years to come. The media has sunk to all time lows in terms of having the trust and the respect of the people. I think a lot of people have caught on. Most understand that the MSM is badly politicized. Some here, probably you, are willing to be accept media dishonesty if it fits their political wishes. That's a shame.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Obviously I can't do that. But people can demand honesty from the news media by not watching those who are dishonest. It's up to you what you want your nation to look like in the years to come. The media has sunk to all time lows in terms of having the trust and the respect of the people. I think a lot of people have caught on. Most understand that the MSM is badly politicized. Some here, probably you, are willing to be accept media dishonest if it fits their political wishes. That's a shame.
The MSM is far more honest than propaganda sources like the daily wire, power line blog, and the national enquirer.....which are your go to outlets for "news".

Deleted_User

Reaction score
I would like to thank CRG for holding onto his erroneous opines for so long. It is a matter of integrity, if not precision.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I wish it were believable, because it would be kinda fun to believe it.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I wish it were believable, because it would be kinda fun to believe it.
I notice you failed to acknowledge the news that came out on 4/10/20. You were pretty vocal about mocking it beforehand, but completely disappeared when the IG footnotes were unredacted showing the entire Russia investigation & Mueller investigation were fraudulent.

I didn't expect some big reveal predicted by Qanon on that date, or any specific date, but you have to admit, everything about the Russia case being fraudulent is pretty big news. It's hard to think of bigger news, in fact.

howeda7

Reaction score
When will the Mole Children be freed? When will pedo Hillary be arrested for her terrible crimes? Why was Tom Hanks on SNL last night? He's supposed to be dead or in Gitmo?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
When will the Mole Children be freed? When will pedo Hillary be arrested for her terrible crimes? Why was Tom Hanks on SNL last night? He's supposed to be dead or in Gitmo?
Work release?

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Do you acknowledge that the entire Crossfire Hurricane investigation into the Trump Admin colluding with Russia to sway the election was bogus? That the Mueller investigation was a cover-up? That the FBI lied to, and abused the FISC as a regular order of business?
I have a couple extra tabs of Acid if you want some. Just let me know where ya want to meet up. Would love to have a discussion in this.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Obviously I can't do that. But people can demand honesty from the news media by not watching those who are dishonest. It's up to you what you want your nation to look like in the years to come. The media has sunk to all time lows in terms of having the trust and the respect of the people. I think a lot of people have caught on. Most understand that the MSM is badly politicized. Some here, probably you, are willing to be accept media dishonesty if it fits their political wishes. That's a shame.
So, who do you believe is honest and who do you believe is dishonest? Top 5 news sources that you believe the above on both sides.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
No, I wouldn't say I accept media dishonesty. I'm much younger than you are, and to be honest, I don't read much MSM news. I don't have cable t.v., I don't spend my time on CNN. I don't spend my time in Fox News. I get all my news/information on the internet and even then I take it with a grain of salt. I think I know what's real and what's fake. Hell, you can tell by the headline 85% of the time.

howeda7

Reaction score
So, who do you believe is honest and who do you believe is dishonest? Top 5 news sources that you believe the above on both sides.
Beeg's top sources of the Real Truth:

World Net Daily
The National Enquirer
ZeroHedge
OANN
Gateway Pundit

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I have a couple extra tabs of Acid if you want some. Just let me know where ya want to meet up. Would love to have a discussion in this.
Do you not believe the FBI's admission that they knew Christopher Steele was using Russian oligarchs & intel agents as sources, and that the FBI knew the dossier was at least partly a Russian disinformation campaign?

It's a lot of fun watching you guys avoid, or pretend not to understand what got declassified on Friday. Everyone with a brain already knew this stuff, but for the whackadoodles who're clinging to the Russia hoax, this story is now officially over. There's no intelligent way to pretend any of it was real now. Only posts like yours.

Footnotes in watchdog report indicate FBI knew of risk of Russian disinformation in Steele dossier

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Well, duh
This is a bit right? You read the declassified footnotes from Friday 4/10/20 didn't you? The ones that say the FBI knew all along that Christopher Steele's sources included Russian intel agents & Russian oligarchs, and that they knew the dossier was at least in part, a Russian misinformation campaign designed to divide our country?

If the FBI admitting they knew the evidence of collusion wasn't legitimate, what would?

FBI had information Steele dossier was part of 'Russian disinformation campaign,' declassified footnotes show

bga1

Reaction score
I don't believe in any of them. I read the news from the internet but, I only accept it as fact if it is backed by sources with real names and there has to be factual content. I used to watch Fox every night, but now I don't watch the local or national news much anymore except if I want to see a specific interview. Still, the news channel that is the best at self critiquing is Fox. They are biased, no doubt, but they also realize that they are monitored more closely for accuracy than the others. The MSM all cover for each other and have become completely unreliable. They have gotten stories wrong so often these past 3-4 years that it cannot be incompetence...no one is that incompetent. It's pure dishonesty.

There is nothing worse than hidden bias in reporting. That is the most dishonest type of media. News channels that fake honest and neutral reporting, like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC are disgusting. I would much rather see people admit that they are biased and offering opinions who admit it.

Top Bottom