All Things QAnon Thread

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Q is similar to the whole Loony Left Russian collusion gang. Outlandish bullshit that never comes to fruition.

The difference is that Q is <1% of the Righties, and Russia was/is >60% of the Loons.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’ll give you the second figure, Les. The first, nah. It’s bigger than .9999999

cncmin

Reaction score
Sounds eerily similar to the global warming cult.
"Cult"? You mean those that listen to the scientists, as they should, or those few that go overboard with it? Pray tell. Next you'll tell me AGW isn't a problem and that it isn't mainly caused by humans, a characteristic shared strongly by the Echo Chamber.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
"Cult"? You mean those that listen to the scientists, as they should, or those few that go overboard with it? Pray tell. Next you'll tell me AGW isn't a problem and that it isn't mainly caused by humans, a characteristic shared strongly by the Echo Chamber.
Yes, the cult of mainstream science.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I have to admit that I find this mass delusion fascinating. In the absence of any basis for this whatsoever, how is this even explainable?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The overall psychology is this: there is a sect of people who have formed an illogical bridge inside their heads between "the truth" and "that which cannot be disproven". It is of course false, but also dangerous.

It allows any position, no matter how absurd, to be taken as the truth, so long as it can't be disproven.

So of course then, the trend line is to go more and more absurd. Because often, the more absurd the position, the more difficult it is to disprove.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The falseness of it is obvious: the truth is the truth, and has to be proven to be the truth.

Just because something can't be disproven, doesn't mean it is the truth.

The lack of a negative, is not a positive.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Q is similar to the whole Loony Left Russian collusion gang. Outlandish bullshit that never comes to fruition.

The difference is that Q is <1% of the Righties, and Russia was/is >60% of the Loons.
Proof that not all rats come from the sewers.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Those that go overboard with it? Like Al Gore, AOC, Bernie Sanders, and other charlatans that have pushed the failed predictions of scientists spanning over decades? Yeah, I see no difference. The Q cult is no different from the global warming cult. Both are terrifying.

Hotdish

Reaction score
No. Debate about the science of global warming takes place in the open. Studies are published, sourced, and peer reviewed. In any predictions, the model you use and the inputs you choose affect the conclusions. This is how science works

Absolutely, all science should be debated out in the open! Now ask yourself,
why have politicians and the media gone out their way to quash all debate? AGW is obviously settled science, and as everyone knows, settled science is the only science that cannot be questioned. Moreover, they label those that have questions regarding the study design and subsequent conclusions as being uneducated blasphemers.

To keep this post on track, none of the twitter accounts that the self-proclaimed master Q debunker referenced are actual Q posts. They are just random cherry-picked conversations taking place amongst random twitter users. Well done Travis. You’ve debunked Q once again.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

Absolutely, all science should be debated out in the open! Now ask yourself,
why have politicians and the media gone out their way to quash all debate? AGW is obviously settled science, and as everyone knows, settled science is the only science that cannot be questioned. Moreover, they label those that have questions regarding the study design and subsequent conclusions as being uneducated blasphemers.

To keep this post on track, none of the twitter accounts that the self-proclaimed master Q debunker referenced are actual Q posts. They are just random cherry-picked conversations taking place amongst random twitter users. Well done Travis. You’ve debunked Q once again.
Please set the record straight. Are the mole children not being personally released by Trump on Friday?

Last edited:

Hotdish

Reaction score
Please set three record straight. Are the mole children not being personally released by Trump on Friday?
The ball is in your court, pal. Produce an original Q post that states that the “mole children“ will be personally released by Trump this coming Friday, and I’ll comment on it. Until then, keep following some nobody that screenshots some random people’s asinine conversations.

stocker08

Reaction score
The ball is in your court, pal. Produce an original Q post that states that the “mole children“ will be personally released by Trump this coming Friday, and I’ll comment on it. Until then, keep following some nobody that screenshots some random people’s asinine conversations.
Uh oh. Triggered Q poster. Maybe thinks that Trump is going to release the mole children on Saturday instead. DEEP STATE!

howeda7

Reaction score
Uh oh. Triggered Q poster. Maybe thinks that Trump is going to release the mole children on Saturday instead. DEEP STATE!
If it doesn't happen, the evil Deep State stopped it.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I'm going to repeat: I'm open minded on conspiracy hypotheses and speculation of a lot of types, but there needs to be some evidence, at least circumstantial. Even stuff kinda pointing in a direction is enough to make me say, hmmm. I know of not one shred of evidence supporting this at all. As far as I've ever heard, this is an entire organic universe built around a fictional/anonymous source. What I'm asking anyone and everyone is, what don't I know that would give me a tiny bit of evidence that there's something to this?

Minnesota

Reaction score
I'm going to repeat: I'm open minded on conspiracy hypotheses and speculation of a lot of types, but there needs to be some evidence, at least circumstantial. Even stuff kinda pointing in a direction is enough to make me say, hmmm. I know of not one shred of evidence supporting this at all. As far as I've ever heard, this is an entire organic universe built around a fictional/anonymous source. What I'm asking anyone and everyone is, what don't I know that would give me a tiny bit of evidence that there's something to this?
QAnon is basically a conspiracy theory that connects every other conspiracy theory in existence. Some of their beliefs may have a kernel of truth, but when you tether everything to the idea that Donald Trump is completely infallible, you lose a lot of credibility.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
QAnon is basically a conspiracy theory that connects every other conspiracy theory in existence. Some of their beliefs may have a kernel of truth, but when you tether everything to the idea that Donald Trump is completely infallible, you lose a lot of credibility.
That's the part that literally makes me laugh out loud: the representation of that pathetic, soulless, criminal excuse for a human being as a messianic figure.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I'm not a huge Qanon guy, but have read some of his drops to see what they're all about & am open minded to outside the box ideas. Your only reference point is your twitter follows who's goal is to belittle & debunk Qanon, right? Is it really surprising you aren't convinced? Try following it for yourself, or follow some people who 'decode' Qanon, you might find those shreds of evidence.

It's been a while, but I have seen some things that certainly indicate Trump is in on it. That doesn't mean Qanon is really some military intel guy, but Qanon says "It's gonna be tippy-top" and the next day Trump at his rally says "tippy-top" and then grins ear to ear at the camera. Things like that. The 'Deltas' they do where Trump & Qanon post simultaneously to prove they're together when posting. i.e. They both post at 9:16pm & within 5 secs of each other, and they do it consistently. How could Qanon, know Trumps' going to post & then also post simultaneously? Things like that make me think it's likely that Trump is probably involved, at least. Also Qanon has practically BEGGED the MSM to ask Trump about Qanon & the MSM simply won't. That's interesting. Not sure what it means, but the MSM LOVES to cover Qanon, and bash Trump, you'd think they'd jump at the chance to ask him about it?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
As a conspiracy theorist (BadGopher too), you have no problem with any of the stuff Q says. It's that these conspiracy theories can't be true because you don't like Trump? Is that the gist of it?

howeda7

Reaction score
As a conspiracy theorist (BadGopher too), you have no problem with any of the stuff Q says. It's that these conspiracy theories can't be true because you don't like Trump? Is that the gist of it?
Sorry about your Twitter account

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm not a huge Qanon guy, but have read some of his drops to see what they're all about & am open minded to outside the box ideas. Your only reference point is your twitter follows who's goal is to belittle & debunk Qanon, right? Is it really surprising you aren't convinced? Try following it for yourself, or follow some people who 'decode' Qanon, you might find those shreds of evidence.

It's been a while, but I have seen some things that certainly indicate Trump is in on it. That doesn't mean Qanon is really some military intel guy, but Qanon says "It's gonna be tippy-top" and the next day Trump at his rally says "tippy-top" and then grins ear to ear at the camera. Things like that. The 'Deltas' they do where Trump & Qanon post simultaneously to prove they're together when posting. i.e. They both post at 9:16pm & within 5 secs of each other, and they do it consistently. How could Qanon, know Trumps' going to post & then also post simultaneously? Things like that make me think it's likely that Trump is probably involved, at least. Also Qanon has practically BEGGED the MSM to ask Trump about Qanon & the MSM simply won't. That's interesting. Not sure what it means, but the MSM LOVES to cover Qanon, and bash Trump, you'd think they'd jump at the chance to ask him about it?
I’ll bite. If the President is on it, what does his cooperation get him? Is he compromised in any way? Is this a good way to run a White House, in the shadows to the select enlightened?

bga1

Reaction score
I’ll bite. If the President is on it, what does his cooperation get him? Is he compromised in any way? Is this a good way to run a White House, in the shadows to the select enlightened?
I know that Ben Rhodes marveled at how easy it was to back channel stuff to the media and turn them into "an echo chamber". I don't think Trump is in any way in on it. But if he was, what would be wrong with creating his own "echo chamber"?

So are we concerned about QAnon a corner of the internet being used for a Trump echo chamber by some anonymous person or should we be perhaps much more concerned about the MSM being so biased that they were able to be convinced to carry the water Let's be straight- propagandize) for the last administration?

Anyone that is concerned about QAnon are themselves, nuts.

bga1

Reaction score
Lastly, why is this leaker not routed out?
There are a few choices here:
1. QAnon is a nobody who is jerking people's chains ..... not a leaker
2. QAnon is somehow in cahoots with Trump ......not a leaker. If the president wants it out, it's not a leak.

In what case is QAnon a leaker?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
CRG suggested Trump was in on it, I asked a question.

Transparency should be preferred. If we are just exchanging dirty tricks, don’t complain when they work against you.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There are a few choices here:
1. QAnon is a nobody who is jerking people's chains ..... not a leaker
2. QAnon is somehow in cahoots with Trump ......not a leaker. If the president wants it out, it's not a leak.

In what case is QAnon a leaker?
He sets himself up as a person with a security clearance parsing out classified info. Doing so anonymously is leaking, as it has no attribution for verification.

For the record, I think your first option is certain.

bga1

Reaction score
He sets himself up as a person with a security clearance parsing out classified info. Doing so anonymously is leaking, as it has no attribution for verification.

For the record, I think your first option is certain.
Please point to the moment that you have been concerned about the media setting themselves up as being in touch with anonymous intel community people who are "leaking" things about the President.
By the way I fully subscribe to the idea that the leaks are real but the news (the information) is fake.
Time and time again this stuff has come out and turned out to be wrong but the media continues on without scorn from you. Yesterday was another one. There was an intel report in November warning the Trump administration on Covid 19. Now we find out that this was once again fake. This time ABC News was caught. These guys make Gateway Pundit seem accurate for heaven's sake (they often are not).

bga1

Reaction score
CRG suggested Trump was in on it, I asked a question.

Transparency should be preferred. If we are just exchanging dirty tricks, don’t complain when they work against you.
What do you think about what the Obama administration admits they did (per Rhodes)? Isn't that of far greater concern than some quack web troller? Apparently not to you.

Top Bottom