All Things, Oct 22 Presidential Debate

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Kristen Welker, moderator of the Oct. 22, 2020 presidential debate, has selected the topics for that debate
  • Fighting COVID-19
  • American Families
  • Race in America
  • Climate Change
  • National Security Leadership
They might as well have taken the talking points directly from Biden's campaign webpage. Not a single question to be asked on foreign policy, freedom of speech, packing the courts, political corruption, etc.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Kristen Welker, moderator of the Oct. 22, 2020 presidential debate, has selected the topics for that debate
  • Fighting COVID-19
  • American Families
  • Race in America
  • Climate Change
They might as well have taken the talking points directly from Biden's campaign webpage. Not a single question to be asked on foreign policy, freedom of speech, packing the courts, political corruption, etc.
Already whining .... Good God man - Sack UP -

You already had your Fox Debate.

1602876679740.png

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Trump must not be tough. In fact, he must be really weak. He, his campaign, and his supporters whine and complain about everything, especially the debates. Tough people suck it up, prepare, and get the job done.

Trump might as well chicken out of the final debate.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
  • Fighting COVID-19
  • American Families
  • Race in America
  • Climate Change
WTF? No transgender topic?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Already whining .... Good God man - Sack UP -

You already had your Fox Debate.

View attachment 9767
Are you cryin' again about people that don't support rioting, looting, and burning should get out of the country, and that somehow supporting Antifa may be missed on the debate? I can see why that'd upset you. Trump may even get a chance to say he supports the police -- whoa, that'd really throw you into another one of your namecalling temper tantrums.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
So much victimhood from the Trumpsters. Remember "$%^ your feelings snowflakes"?

justthefacts

Reaction score
  • Fighting COVID-19
  • American Families
  • Race in America
  • Climate Change
You don't think that there's a great deal of overlap between "National Security Leadership" and "Foreign Policy?"

Do you think most people care more about whether Twitter censored a tweet, or whether COVID is going to ramp up over the winter?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Do you think most people care more about whether Twitter censored a tweet, or whether COVID is going to ramp up over the winter?
Let me put that differently, do you think most people care more about freedom of speech and their Constitutional rights or COVID? I think they care about both.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Are you cryin' again about people that don't support rioting, looting, and burning should get out of the country, and that somehow supporting Antifa may be missed on the debate? I can see why that'd upset you. Trump may even get a chance to say he supports the police -- whoa, that'd really throw you into another one of your namecalling temper tantrums.
LOL - YOU SUCH AN ODD DUCK

HERE TRY READING THE BLACK PART, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE BRO -

ALL YOU DO IS LIE ABOUT WHAT I SAY - LIAR, LIAR PANTZ ON FIRE (hehehehehahahaha) - I SAID PEACEFUL PROTESTS AND HAVE CONDEMEMD ALL FORMS OF VIOLENCE,, AS HAS BIDEN, EVEN IF THEY STEM FROM PEACEFUL PROTESTS WHETHER BY BLM/ANTIFA, OPPORTUNISTS, WHITE INFERIORISTS, OR LOOTERS - YOU AND YOUR ILK DON'T SAY BOO ABOUT THE PROUD GIRLZ, BUNGHOLE BOYZ OR THE RITTENHOUSES OF THE WORLD - HYPOCRITE

DON’T POST IDIOTIC CRAP, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE SOME GRIEF ABOUT IT; FEEL FREE TO IGNORE ME YOU OVERSENSITVELY, PRIVILEGED, WHITE MALE.

HINT YOU’RE NOT IN DANGER OF THERE BEING "MASS RIOTS" IN WHATEVER TOWN YOU LIVE IN NORTHER MN – NO ONE OUTSIDE OR YOUR FAMILY AND A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS CARES ABOUT YOU – THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD – GET OVER YOUR INFLATED SENSE OF SELF-WORTH AND FEAR OF WHATEVER BOOGEYMAN DUMBO DONALD ASKS YOU TO BELIEVE IN.

QUIT WASTING MY TIME KIDDO - I DONT' SUFFER CLOWN, FOOLS OR LIARS.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
you mean to tell me Trump is going to stick to the topic? Actually take a stab at answering the questions asked?

Hahahahahaha.

Here's what Trump is going to yell about:

Hunter's emails
Hillary's emails
Covid? What covid?
Hunter's emails
The whole big unfair world is out to get him.
Hunter's emails
Covid?? Never heard of it.
Hunter's emails
The moderator is a big lib meanie.
Health care? Gimme two weeks.
Hunter's emails.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

ALL YOU DO IS LIE ABOUT WHAT I SAY - LIAR, LIAR PANTZ ON FIRE (hehehehehahahaha) - I SAID PEACEFUL PROTESTS AND HAVE CONDEMEMD ALL FORMS OF VIOLENCE,, AS HAS BIDEN, EVEN IF THEY STEM FROM PEACEFUL PROTESTS WHETHER BY BLM/ANTIFA, OPPORTUNISTS, WHITE INFERIORISTS, OR LOOTERS - YOU AND YOUR ILK DON'T SAY BOO ABOUT THE PROUD GIRLZ, BUNGHOLE BOYZ OR THE RITTENHOUSES OF THE WORLD - HYPOCRITE

DON’T POST IDIOTIC CRAP, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE SOME GRIEF ABOUT IT; FEEL FREE TO IGNORE ME YOU OVERSENSITVELY, PRIVILEGED, WHITE MALE.

HINT YOU’RE NOT IN DANGER OF THERE BEING "MASS RIOTS" IN WHATEVER TOWN YOU LIVE IN NORTHER MN – NO ONE OUTSIDE OR YOUR FAMILY AND A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS CARES ABOUT YOU – THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD – GET OVER YOUR INFLATED SENSE OF SELF-WORTH AND FEAR OF WHATEVER BOOGEYMAN DUMBO DONALD ASKS YOU TO BELIEVE IN.

He is going to take a lot of pleasure in your frustration.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
As long as you're enjoying yourself, then that's what matters.

No combination of words you can post will ever change his mind, and I suspect the pleasure he gets in posting is mostly derived from his perception of how much frustration he can cause.

So, the moment you're no longer deriving pleasure for yourself in your exchanges with him ... that's the signal that you should never engage him again.

Livingat45north

Reaction score

You must have a real hard time getting up every morning and having to face yourself.

If you're so scared of living in this country where your white male privilege is crumbling (scared you cannot measure up on you own merit??) and scares the shite out of you then you and the other Internet thought guys on here can GTFO - I heard Minsk is lovely in November.
-- GINY commenting on how great it was for someone to be "killing a Federal Law Officer and a County Sherriff"

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You must have a real hard time getting up every morning and having to face yourself.

If you're so scared of living in this country where your white male privilege is crumbling (scared you cannot measure up on you own merit??) and scares the shite out of you then you and the other Internet thought guys on here can GTFO - I heard Minsk is lovely in November.
-- GINY commenting on how great it was for someone to be "killing a Federal Law Officer and a County Sherriff"
God Loves Me, So I'm good Bro.

I don't have to lie to make my posts and besmirch people in the process. But remember God still loves you and so do I as a Christian (who does his best to love others no matter how they treat him).

Friday Snuggle Alert (cheaper and healthier than a 12 pack of Coors, wink!) -

1602888462849.png
1602888846685.png

1602888536864.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
God Loves Me, So I'm good Bro.

I don't have to lie to make my posts and besmirch people in the process. But remember God still loves you and so do I as a Christian (who does his best to love others no matter how they treat him).

Friday Snuggle Alert (cheaper and healthier than a 12 pack of Coors, wink!) -
Aww, isn't that sweet. The person that tells people that If you're so scared of living in this country where your white male privilege is crumbling (scared you cannot measure up on you own merit??) and scares the shite out of you then you and the other Internet thought guys on here can GTFO is now a loving Christian sending snuggle bears. Isn't that special -- kiss kiss, hug, hug.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Aww, isn't that sweet. The person that tells people that If you're so scared of living in this country where your white male privilege is crumbling (scared you cannot measure up on you own merit??) and scares the shite out of you then you and the other Internet thought guys on here can GTFO is now a loving Christian sending snuggle bears. Isn't that special -- kiss kiss, hug, hug.
It's an exaggeration, i.e. humor, you humorless organism; -maybe that's foreign up there in dah Nordland. Do you honestly think I care one way or the other where you live or what you do? Your actions or of no consequence to me, Mr. Really Self-Important.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh and two other things before I start my workout -

1. Have a great weekend, unless you've made other plans, my cuddle bunny (it''s okay to have a crush on me and even blush)

AND -

1602926773220.png

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

SNUGGLES

Herd

Reaction score
How much longer can the press dodge the fact that Joe Biden is neck deep in the family crime business, using his Position as VP to personally line is pockets. The FBI has the evidence, how long until this fully breaks?

if this same crime evidence was PresidentTrump evidence, the evidence is strong enough that the (R) Senate would already be scheduling hearings for removal from office.

If Biden is elected, he won’t make it past the 1st year before he is removed from office, the evidence is too clear.

Herd

Reaction score
Then I guess we get President Kamala? Works for me.
It’s time to stop With the bogus Russia/China election interference stuff. The election interference is all in the US by fake MSM and Social-MSM. The picture is finally crystal clear. Let’s hope the truth impact the final weeks of the election.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
How much longer can the press dodge the fact that Joe Biden is neck deep in the family crime business, using his Position as VP to personally line is pockets. The FBI has the evidence, how long until this fully breaks?

if this same crime evidence was PresidentTrump evidence, the evidence is strong enough that the (R) Senate would already be scheduling hearings for removal from office.

If Biden is elected, he won’t make it past the 1st year before he is removed from office, the evidence is too clear.
Drunk by 7:00 A.M. Yikes!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
If they pack the SC, there's no way to remove a politician no matter how corrupt they may be. He could be boasting about all the kickbacks he's getting (which he already has done) and it won't matter. If you control the legislature and the courts, you make your own rules and get to decide who needs to abide by the rules and who doesn't.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You're free to leave the country, any time you wish.

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Your "non-biased" moderator, caught on a hot mic giving advanced notice of questions to Democrats.

Top Bottom