All Things Mercy Miller Recruitment Thread (Class of 2024 from Minnehaha Academy, Gophers Offered)

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the top players in Minnesota's Class of 2024.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
The Miller family moved to Minneapolis to be closer to their fraternal grandmother. Maybe keeps young Mercy home though I am guessing travel has long been a part of his life. Who knows if he’ll remain at Minnehaha for the remainder of his career

howeda7

Reaction score
Would giving his brother a scholarship help things along?

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score
Didn't he just commit to Tennessee Tech?
Hercy signed with Tennessee State. This is Mercy, a current freshman in high school. Good chance he'll be the top prospect in Minnesots for 2024. Potential top 100 recruit in nation for 2024

howeda7

Reaction score
Hercy signed with Tennessee State. This is Mercy, a current freshman in high school. Good chance he'll be the top prospect in Minnesots for 2024. Potential top 100 recruit in nation for 2024
Right. Since we have like 7 open scholarships, I'm just asking if giving him one would help our odds with Mercy. I get they'd have 1 year together tops, but still. It couldn't really be worse than Michael Hurt, could it?

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score
Right. Since we have like 7 open scholarships, I'm just asking if giving him one would help our odds with Mercy. I get they'd have 1 year together tops, but still. It couldn't really be worse than Michael Hurt, could it?
I always thought they should have offered Mercy. Never did though, he's set on playing for a HBCU. Turned down Louisville, LSU, Missouri, USC for Tennessee State

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I always thought they should have offered Mercy. Never did though, he's set on playing for a HBCU. Turned down Louisville, LSU, Missouri, USC for Tennessee State

Wow - good for him to follow his dream and have those types of convictions at such a young age,.

We still should have offered Henry as that would've helped build a relationship with the parents and Mercy - very short sighted of Pitino.

Maybe Mercy goes to play with him? Are they very close?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I’m not sure those offers were all actually available to him. I thought he’d walk on at a P6 school personally.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Wow - good for him to follow his dream and have those types of convictions at such a young age,.

We still should have offered Henry as that would've helped build a relationship with the parents and Mercy - very short sighted of Pitino.

Maybe Mercy goes to play with him? Are they very close?
I think there is an I, J, K and L between them but still quite close.

Some guy

Reaction score
It could be worse. This is gopher hoops

bfriedrichs10

Reaction score
Do people know who these Hercy, Henry, and Mercy people even are? Isn't there a Percy in there somewhere? I'm guessing some people have never heard of her...

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score

paulser21

Reaction score
They are so good nobody has heard of any of them!

Top Bottom