All Things Loony Left Meltdown Thread

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Thanks Burner. You must have been on sabatical while I was calling him out for his dishonesty... He's at times amusing, but a dishonest race baitor. Not a pretty combination.
My man: apparently you only pay attention to one side of posts. I have called beeg out repeatedly for his ultra partisan crap. And his hypocrisy.

I dont think you should talk about others being race baiters.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump is taking unprecedented heat because of what he has said and done. The man was caught on tape talking about sexually abusing women. He picked a fight with the media by calling them fake and constantly antagonizing them. He publicly stated that there were good racists. He is a liar never before seen proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see no lies in the above. Please point them out.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Section2

Reaction score
I see no lies in the above. Please point them out.
I'll take a crack. He talked about what women will LET him do. If someone allows you to do something, it's not sexual assault or abuse. Another example of where Trump has tons of abhorrent behavior toward women, including the creepy behavior at pageants, and the fact that he said he's a star and women let him do anything is gross, still not good enough. Have to make it assault.

I assume he's talking about when Trump stated that there were people at Charlottesville demonstrating to keep the statues who were good people. He didn't state "there were good racists." You can definitely argue that anyone who wants to preserve a confederate statue is by default a bad person, but you can argue on the other side as well.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I'll take a crack. He talked about what women will LET him do. If someone allows you to do something, it's not sexual assault or abuse. Another example of where Trump has tons of abhorrent behavior toward women, including the creepy behavior at pageants, and the fact that he said he's a star and women let him do anything is gross, still not good enough. Have to make it assault.

I assume he's talking about when Trump stated that there were people at Charlottesville demonstrating to keep the statues who were good people. He didn't state "there were good racists." You can definitely argue that anyone who wants to preserve a confederate statue is by default a bad person, but you can argue on the other side as well.
Pure semantics. To make your argument coherent, you need to substitute the word ASK for LET.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Interesting to note that IG Horowitz has announced he's moved onto the FISA court abuse, the federal prosecutor has been revealed, Andrew McCabe is lawering up, rumors are swirling that Horowitz has already referred several FBI/DOJ people for prosecution and you avoid the threads with all that info & post...this. Kind of sums up the new Bad Gopher and what's important to him.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Interesting to note that IG Horowitz has announced he's moved onto the FISA court abuse, the federal prosecutor has been revealed, Andrew McCabe is lawering up, rumors are swirling that Horowitz has already referred several FBI/DOJ people for prosecution and you avoid the threads with all that info & post...this. Kind of sums up the new Bad Gopher and what's important to him.
I was merely struck by his tiny hands.

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Thursday will be the biggest sh*t show in the United States of America since OJ took a ride in a white Ford Bronco.

If you want to see red-faced, maniacal insanity in its purest form, take a look.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Thursday will be the biggest sh*t show in the United States of America since OJ took a ride in a white Ford Bronco.

If you want to see red-faced, maniacal insanity in its purest form, take a look.
Only on the Ds side. Republicans will wisely turn their time over to a professional. Any that don’t will confine their comments to how much they appreciate Ford’s willingness to address the committee or some such gracious point.

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Only on the Ds side. Republicans will wisely turn their time over to a professional. Any that don’t will confine their comments to how much they appreciate Ford’s willingness to address the committee or some such gracious point.
Yep, it's pretty apparent where the out & out red-faced lunacy comes from. After Kavanaugh is confirmed, they'll stew for a little bit, then move on to their next red-faced tirade. ... business as usual.

Section2

Reaction score

I agree, and I can't wait.

bga1

Reaction score

bga1

Reaction score
Georgia Democrat governor candidate admits that illegals will be part of her voting bloc:

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ge...lue-wave-will-include-undocumented-immigrants

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Georgia Democrat governor candidate admits that illegals will be part of her voting bloc:

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ge...lue-wave-will-include-undocumented-immigrants
Howie! Sporty! thewad! strzoker! cnc!

:clap:

Top Bottom