All Things Loony Left Meltdown Thread

tikited

Me
Reaction score
The Antifa libs have locked the exit doors of police precincts and tried to burn them down, now they're trying to burn squad cars with the police that are in them. And Joe says it's "just an idea" and the MSM agrees. Arresting someone doesn't do any good when the liberal courts just release them again, and again, and again.

"Just an idea" is the dumbest of all of the dumb things the left has crafted lately.

stocker08

Reaction score
Is that all you have? The guy that voted for Sotomayor and Kagan, but had enough of Democrats after the Kavanaugh scheme. He had enough of lefties.
"I want you to use my words against me. If there's a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let's let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination."

Graham made that statement...because it was unlikely that Trump would win...and that there would be a vacancy in 2020. He was playing the odds....and the odds failed.

"But rules have changed now". Nothing has changed. Graham is a liar and a hypocrite. Favourite traits among the righties. But you'll eat up the "because Kavanaugh!!!" excuse because dotards have no principles....and have no shame.

Hopefully Graham is ousted in a few weeks. I bet commercials with his "use my words against me" clips are running nonstop. As they should be.

USAF

Reaction score
Is that all you have? The guy that voted for Sotomayor and Kagan, but had enough of Democrats after the Kavanaugh scheme. He had enough of lefties.
IS THAT ALL HE HAS?

Graham caught in a bald faced, blatant lie?

Lol.

Thats ALL?

No wonder you're a Trumpanista. Integrity is for suckers and losers. Might as well be a Trump campaign slogan.

Top Bottom