All Things Loony Left Meltdown Thread

golfing18now

Reaction score
Aides to Gov Newsome have endorsed a DA candidate that is calling for prisons to be abolished.

So...defund police...abolish prisons. I can’t wait for their next great idea.
Don't need to wait long.

State Senator Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) said that, “I hear far too many people say, ‘Well, I didn’t own slaves, that was so long ago.’ Well, you inherit wealth — you can inherit the debt that you owe to African-Americans.”

oak_street1981

Reaction score
The mainstream media is pretending none of this radical mob activity is happening, but word is out.

Even the liberal elites in these areas are probably crapping in their pants. As even they know, the mob is out of control, and the Democrats that are tying to use them to squeeze out a win in 60 plus days are going to find out if they prevail, the mob will come for them eventually.

The revolution is eating it's own now and the rest of the normal people are starting to wake up. (except in my neighborhood and MN CD#5.

Landslide on the way!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Liberal Logic: Free speech is actually violence (e.g., if you disagree with me then you hate me and because you hate me you've now committed a hate crime and because you now committed a hate crime you're a criminal that has committed a violent act);, but actual violence (e.g., burning down buildings and looting stores and attacking white people) isn't violence, is just freedom of speech.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Don't need to wait long.

State Senator Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) said that, “I hear far too many people say, ‘Well, I didn’t own slaves, that was so long ago.’ Well, you inherit wealth — you can inherit the debt that you owe to African-Americans.”

My ancestors immigrated here after the Civil War. We don't owe. Let the offspring of those Democrat slave-owners pay.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
My ancestors immigrated here after the Civil War. We don't owe. Let the offspring of those Democrat slave-owners pay.
My ancestors fought in the Civil War to free the slaves, does that mean ancestors of former slaves owe me money?

forever a gopher

Reaction score
I know they don't see the hypocrisy in this, but c'mon. His remarks below are the exact playbook of the left. Do as I say, not as I do...

In response to Henry's August remarks, Marvin Neal — the NAACP branch president in Georgetown, South Carolina — called for the Pawleys Island mayor's resignation.

"When two white people were allegedly killed by a black man in Georgetown, SC, Mayor Brian Henry of the neighboring town of Pawley's [sic] Island Beach had the opportunity to bring citizens closer together," the statement read. "He instead chose to use his platform to cause further racial divide and controversy by venting his frustrations on social media."

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Here's an except about the Canceling of Palmetto cheese.

Costco will reportedly no longer sell Palmetto Cheese in at least 120 of its stores after Brian Henry, Palmetto Cheese's founder, said that the Black Lives Matter organization was a "terrorist organization."

The CEO just made a true statement. Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. There's nothing racist about making a true statement.

I just put Palmetto cheese on my shopping list, and took Costco off my list of places to grocery shop. May pay more at Target or Cub, but at least they are regional businesses.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Here's an except about the Canceling of Palmetto cheese.

Costco will reportedly no longer sell Palmetto Cheese in at least 120 of its stores after Brian Henry, Palmetto Cheese's founder, said that the Black Lives Matter organization was a "terrorist organization."

The CEO just made a true statement. Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. There's nothing racist about making a true statement.

I just put Palmetto cheese on my shopping list, and took Costco off my list of places to grocery shop. May pay more at Target or Cub, but at least they are regional businesses.
BTW, speaking of boycotts, Goya makes awesome graham crackers for Smores. I hardly knew that Goya even existed, but when I was in Aldi everyone was buying out their shelf of goods (I didn't even know the boycott was on at that moment -- just a bunch of people loading up their carts -- thought there must be some big sale happening) so I grabbed what was left, which happened to be the graham crackers.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I sure hope this is fake news. COVID apparently is now racist, so in response, California is going to "help" minorities by making it harder for them to get back to work and to have a job. Liberal logic...

Donovan

Reaction score
Poor Mayor Ted Wheeler learning that you can never be too lenient with the antifa gang. This should be a lesson to other mayors to not give an inch to this gang. Language warning with this video.
Wheeler is currently behind in the polls to this woman:

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Poor Mayor Ted Wheeler learning that you can never be too lenient with the antifa gang. This should be a lesson to other mayors to not give an inch to this gang. Language warning with this video.
Wheeler is currently behind in the polls to this woman:
Yeah - Wheeler essentially promoted Antifa for months, apologizing, allowing, enabling. Then, the first time he publicly spoke negative of their violence, they attacked his house. Now they need someone more sympathetic. Portland was a great city.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Poor Mayor Ted Wheeler learning that you can never be too lenient with the antifa gang. Wheeler is currently behind in the polls to a woman who’s all in with antifa. This should be a lesson to other mayors to not give an inch to this gang. Language warning with this video.
This is actually from 2017 -- I was wondering where the masks were... Portland is really an interesting mess. If you're a business owner that can leave (e.g., software development firm versus say a resturant), would
Yeah - Wheeler essentially promoted Antifa for months, apologizing, allowing, enabling. Then, the first time he publicly spoke negative of their violence, they attacked his house. Now they need someone more sympathetic. Portland was a great city.
Basically the same deal with our wonderful mayor of MPLS. The "brownshirts" are running some of these cities, and history shows time and time again what happens once the "brownshirts" get their way and their chosen leaders are given absolute power (e.g., stacking the Supreme Court) in the government. For those of you that don't know history, look up the "Night of Long Knives" and the "Night of Broken Glass".

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Meet Satan. There is a decent chance people with this mindset will be running our Country:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Meet Satan. There is a decent chance people with this mindset will be running our Country:

Wow. At least she expresses her honest opinion. She hates people and their deaths are all worth it for her to win an election.

Wally

Reaction score
Wow. At least she expresses her honest opinion. She hates people and their deaths are all worth it for her to win an election.
You read alot into it, that wasn't said. The riots were great for Trump, you all acknowledge that but you don't like the result of the riots. Its the same thing.

But you are free to keep your outrage machine in high gear 😆😆😆😆

Top Bottom