All Things Loony Left Meltdown Thread

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The libs attempted to set a police precinct on fire with officers locked inside. Here's the response from the mayor as to why murdering police is bad.

"Don't think for a moment that you are if you are participating in this activity, you are not being a prop for the reelection campaign of Donald Trump — because you absolutely are," he said. "You are creating the B-roll film that will be used in ads nationally to help Donald Trump during this campaign. If you don't want to be part of that, then don't show up."

Killing police, not a big deal. Getting Trump re-elected, now that's serious and it requires the mayor to step in and shut it down.

USAF

Reaction score
The libs attempted to set a police precinct on fire with officers locked inside. Here's the response from the mayor as to why murdering police is bad.

"Don't think for a moment that you are if you are participating in this activity, you are not being a prop for the reelection campaign of Donald Trump — because you absolutely are," he said. "You are creating the B-roll film that will be used in ads nationally to help Donald Trump during this campaign. If you don't want to be part of that, then don't show up."

Killing police, not a big deal. Getting Trump re-elected, now that's serious and it requires the mayor to step in and shut it down.

Trump is the worst thing to happen to this nation in any of our lifetimes.

Getting him out of office is the single best thing any of us can do.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Loony Left now says you have to wear masks if you attend a Zoom meeting, even if you're just by yourself in your own house. No, this is not a post by the Onion or the Bee, it's really what the Loony Left is pushing, make that requiring, people to do.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Desperate California is seeing people and businesses flee the state. Their response isn't to make their state more liveable, but rather to start confiscating the savings of people living outside of their state.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Libs seem to think killing people is just fine. When it comes to killing babies, no problem at all. "It's my body and I can do what I want!!!". When it comes to vaccines though, "It's not your body, you don't have a choice!!!".

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Now the WH garden is a major issue? I'm seeing lots of hand wringing Tweets over this by the Loony Leftist media. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. Gee, are they any more important issues going on in 2020?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Now the WH garden is a major issue? I'm seeing lots of hand wringing Tweets over this by the Loony Leftist media. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. Gee, are they any more important issues going on in 2020?

No Trump issue is too small to inflate into a crisis.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Libs seem to think killing people is just fine. When it comes to killing babies, no problem at all. "It's my body and I can do what I want!!!". When it comes to vaccines though, "It's not your body, you don't have a choice!!!".

Unlike a few righties here, I’m all in favor of using any FDA approved CV19 developed vaccine. But mandatory? WTH?

And your example about the contradiction of the left’s abortion position is spot on. Unbelievable. The brass that it takes to hold both opinions at the same time and not bat an eye is really impressive.

Spoofin

Reaction score

It hasn’t been made public yet, but rumor is more than one room in the White House has been painted a different color too. Don’t think that is an issue?

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
It hasn’t been made public yet, but rumor is more than one room in the White House has been painted a different color too. Don’t think that is an issue?
I heard the trees went to the same place the trees at target field went, right in the Lumber Yard Danny.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Remember the flack the libs made over the color of Melania's Christmas decorations?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Looks like one of the WH correspondents wasn’t impressed with Melania’s speech, and certainly not Kathy Griffin.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Aides to Gov Newsome have endorsed a DA candidate that is calling for prisons to be abolished.

So...defund police...abolish prisons. I can’t wait for their next great idea.

Top Bottom