All Things Loony Left Meltdown Thread

GopherJake

Reaction score
I turned to Fox News early on to get information that wouldn’t be reported on the MSM, like CNN, MSNBC, and network news.
I find it perplexing that you classify CNN and MSNBC as MSM, but not Fox News.

p.s. Whining about the media is for the weak.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s not snide; it’s sincere. And true. How about addressing my primary point?
I’m entirely sincere as well. The MSM is liberally biased.

Fox News hater Eric Wemple says “It depends”.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ream-media-it-depends/?utm_term=.4957d445aa91

I don’t agree with most of his assertions about Fox News, and he is exhibit A for what MSM is.

My definition of MSM could probably be summed up as liberally-biased, high profile, traditional news sources. That would exclude FNC.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s your own personal made-up definition, KFC. We call that an “S2 definition.” Try a dictionary.

Section2

Reaction score
There are some very problematic progressives on this board. Jake, I think they mean you

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
You know the mob is completely out of control and intent on destroying everything in the country, when they vandalize the super liberal, Oakland mayor's home. THEN she votes NO to defund the police. You can't make this stuff up.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
NSIAP. Will one of you big brained lefties explain the nuance as to why the FDNY Chief diversity and inclusion officer thinks it’s A-OK to exclude whitey from the procession?

A top FDNY official says it’s “most definitely” acceptable to exclude a white firefighter from a ceremonial unit based solely on his skin color, The Post has learned.

Cecilia Loving, the department’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, is defending a decision to kick Lt. Daniel McWilliams — one of three firefighters in the iconic 9/11 Ground Zero flag-raising photo — off a color-guard procession so it would be all-black.

Loving testified at a state Divsion of Human Rights trial on McWilliam’s complaint that he was the victim of racial bias.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/fdny-official-defends-excluding-famed-9-11-officer-from-procession/

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Blocking streets while you paint marxist slogans = you're good bro'
Writing in chalk on sidewalks = you'll be gettin' banged up in jail tonight.

golf

Reaction score
Blocking streets while you paint marxist slogans = you're good bro'
Writing in chalk on sidewalks = you'll be gettin' banged up in jail tonight.

This is an example of why 150 liberals signed a petition expressing concern about the left stifling free speech. Why Bari Weiss penned her scathing letter as she left the NYT. Why even Bill Maher spares no words when attacking the left's attempts to stifle speech.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Democrat Whip Rep James Clyburn is delusional. On CNN, he compares Trump to Mussolini, says Trump plans to install himself as emergency President, and won’t allow free elections. Naturally, CNN’s Dana Bash didn’t challenge the notion. I suppose every Republican would just allow that to occur or maybe the military would just follow Trump orders if he were to do such a thing.

He also tried to suggest that he didn’t call the federal agents in Portland “gestapo”, even though that’s exactly what he did. Then compared the Portland protesters to the peaceful protesters of the civil rights era. He acts as if there is no violence and that all the violent protesters are really white supremacists pretending to be BLM protesters.

I believe that he really believes the above. No wonder he was Biden’s biggest advocate in the South Carolina primary. They’ve both totally lost it.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Democrat Whip Rep James Clyburn is delusional. On CNN, he compares Trump to Mussolini, says Trump plans to install himself as emergency President, and won’t allow free elections. Naturally, CNN’s Dana Bash didn’t challenge the notion. I suppose every Republican would just allow that to occur or maybe the military would just follow Trump orders if he were to do such a thing.

He also tried to suggest that he didn’t call the federal agents in Portland “gestapo”, even though that’s exactly what he did. Then compared the Portland protesters to the peaceful protesters of the civil rights era. He acts as if there is no violence and that all the violent protesters are really white supremacists pretending to be BLM protesters.

I believe that he really believes the above. No wonder he was Biden’s biggest advocate in the South Carolina primary. They’ve both totally lost it.
Is there really even any way to reason with these people? I mean honestly, just so whacky. Couldn’t even make this stuff up if I tried.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I am so outraged! 🤬
You shouldn’t be outraged. You should be worried b/c the Dem politicians actually believe what they watch on MSNBC.

Biden > Trump won’t leave office.
Clyburn > Trump is Mussolini and will use force to hold the office. Federal agents are “gestapo”.
Nadler > Antifa and violent protesters are a myth
Pelosi > Federal agents are “stormtroopers”. Bill Barr is a “blob”.
Swalwell > still believes Trump-Russia collusion

The list could go on and on.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
You shouldn’t be outraged. You should be worried b/c the Dem politicians actually believe what they watch on MSNBC.

Biden > Trump won’t leave office.
Clyburn > Trump is Mussolini and will use force to hold the office. Federal agents are “gestapo”.
Nadler > Antifa and violent protesters are a myth
Pelosi > Federal agents are “stormtroopers”. Bill Barr is a “blob”.
Swalwell > still believes Trump-Russia collusion

The list could go on and on.
I’m so worried! :oops:

Donovan

Reaction score
Great example of how many on the left are out to destroy those who do not think like they do. They don’t want “unity.” They want submission. This is the type of letter they send to employers in an attempt to fire the subversive:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Great example of how many on the left are out to destroy those who do not think like they do. They don’t want “unity.” They want submission. This is the type of letter they send to employers in an attempt to fire the subversive:
History repeats itself - the left is the Gestapo of our generation. Believe in our cause or you will be silenced.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Joe Biden... LOL!
You can dream big in America. Here's footage of little Joe sniffing legs when he was in Kindergarten. He eventually grew up and went on to become known as the biggest girl sniffer throughout the country and to boast about passing on the tradition to the next generation by having kids rub the hair on his own legs. When it comes to leg rubbing and girl sniffing, he's quite the role model.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I'm so glad things are peaceful now in Portland. Everybody is gathering arms and singing. At least that's what the MSM will tell you.

Top Bottom