All Things Impeachment Inquiry

Cruze

Generally, it's pretty clear to me that this has little to do with a majority of the house (or even just a unanimous Dem vote in the house) voting for an impeachment inquiry. I don't see how that would be a risk for them, even in red states. It's an inquiry. Surely with the blitz of MSM coverage on this, most Americans and especially Dem leaning and independents, would be fine with a formal inquiry.

So there's another reason they don't want this formalized. And to me, it's because this has a large chance of blowing up in the face of the Dems if it were fairly and openly investigated. They are avoiding it because the current route allows them to dig for dirt (as Howie would say, but this time it's ok) while controlling the investigation and leaking any positive bits.
Agreed. Pelosi is playing it exactly the way she needs to for the Dems to have the best chance to win the most chips during the election. Needless to say, the Republicans would be doing it exactly the same way if the shoe was on the other foot. Impeachment is a political process - not a legal one. The party that plays it the smartest will come out on top. Currently, the Trumpster and his merry band of right wing extremist followers are getting their asses kicked.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

His approval rating is : I can roll into a state I lost, into an uber liberal city, while under an "Impeachment Inquiry" and fill an arena with 20,000 people. Like he did countless times before the 2016 election. But by all means, keep looking at your polls. I'm sure they're accurate.
So ... you’re saying he can come to a city like Mpls with 3.xM people metro, 5.xM in the state .... and 20k support him? Mind you that people from the Dakotas, Iowa, and Wisconsin also came to that rally.

Hmmmmm....

MplsGopher

Agreed. Pelosi is playing it exactly the way she needs to for the Dems to have the best chance to win the most chips during the election. Needless to say, the Republicans would be doing it exactly the same way if the shoe was on the other foot. Impeachment is a political process - not a legal one. The party that plays it the smartest will come out on top. Currently, the Trumpster and his merry band of right wing extremist followers are getting their asses kicked.
Correct

justthefacts

Can someone remind me again what the case is for Bill Taylor being a Deep State NeverTrumper Partisan Hack Coup Participant? Because I think it's going to be relevant.

howeda7

His approval rating is : I can roll into a state I lost, into an uber liberal city, while under an "Impeachment Inquiry" and fill an arena with 20,000 people. Like he did countless times before the 2016 election. But by all means, keep looking at your polls. I'm sure they're accurate.
Rally crowds are better than polls. Brilliant.

bga1

Can someone remind me again what the case is for Bill Taylor being a Deep State NeverTrumper Partisan Hack Coup Participant? Because I think it's going to be relevant.
Taylor met with Schiff's aide in Ukraine. Both are tied in with the Atlantic Council which is financially backed by Burisma. Taylor made repeated texts that were obvious lures to get others to say there was a quid pro quo. Nobody bit. It is a knockoff of the failed Russian lure game plan.

Read this.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/10/17/impeachment-witness-and-schiff-staffer-meeting-in-ukraine-organized-by-burisma-funded-think-tank/

GoodasGold

It’s human nature to congregate at the site of a terrible tragedy.

justthefacts

Taylor met with Schiff's aide in Ukraine. Both are tied in with the Atlantic Council which is financially backed by Burisma. Taylor made repeated texts that were obvious lures to get others to say there was a quid pro quo. Nobody bit. It is a knockoff of the failed Russian lure game plan.

Read this.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/10/17/impeachment-witness-and-schiff-staffer-meeting-in-ukraine-organized-by-burisma-funded-think-tank/
This is fantastic. In this article is the graf:

If you click that Breitbart link, you get an article with this line.

Now, if you click that link (which I did 3 times to be sure I wasn't seeing things) you're directed to this article:

Impeccably sourced as always.

It's good to know, however, that anyone who has worked with Atlantic Council is not to be trusted:

https://www.apnews.com/c28804887a6843e7bcb04d03ea174d1c

The 3 top Trump appointees working on Ukraine worked with Atlantic Council. At this point I'm beginning to think Trump is in on the Deep State coup to overthrow himself. It's the only explanation. Many people have speculated that Trump doesn't actually want to be President anymore. Only a true 19D Chess Master could organize a coup against himself to allow himself to claim to be a victim, all the while retiring to private life, thus achieving his true goal.

Last edited:

GoodasGold

bga1

The 3 top Trump appointees working on Ukraine worked with Atlantic Council. At this point I'm beginning to think Trump is in on the Deep State coup to overthrow himself. It's the only explanation.
Well the other possible explanation, which is much smarter than yours, is that the candidate pool for these jobs is 95% deep state. Taylor was chosen as the acting ambassador because they needed someone with experience with Ukraine. I am sure Taylor is a nice guy, but he is a lefty, thinks like a lefty, knows and has relationships with lefties and therefore he acts like a swamp critter. What Trump has been doing as President amazes me in a positive way. I like what he is doing to being the CEO of a huge company where 90% of the people who are employed are out to defeat your goals for the company. Yet he continues to survive and thrive despite the shameful efforts of the left to attempt to render him powerless.

Despite all of your whining and crying we have a great economy, almost matchless in our history and we are making strides towards regaining our sovereignty with respect to our borders and in trade both areas where we have been taken advantage of for years. In the process you are willing to overlook massive Dem and deep state crimes in order to continue to fish for some miniscule crime of Trump.

balds

So ... you’re saying he can come to a city like Mpls with 3.xM people metro, 5.xM in the state .... and 20k support him? Mind you that people from the Dakotas, Iowa, and Wisconsin also came to that rally.

Hmmmmm....

Prior to the election, Trump was filling arenas across the country. Hillary couldn't draw a crowd without Beyonce, Jay Z, Bon Jovi and company. At every event the crowd rapidly dispersed after the music and as she began to speak. But yet the polls told me that she was a lock. My eyes told me otherwise.

Have you seen some of the crowds that Biden has drawn?

justthefacts

Well the other possible explanation, which is much smarter than yours, is that the candidate pool for these jobs is 95% deep state. Taylor was chosen as the acting ambassador because they needed someone with experience with Ukraine. I am sure Taylor is a nice guy, but he is a lefty, thinks like a lefty, knows and has relationships with lefties and therefore he acts like a swamp critter. What Trump has been doing as President amazes me in a positive way. I like what he is doing to being the CEO of a huge company where 90% of the people who are employed are out to defeat your goals for the company. Yet he continues to survive and thrive despite the shameful efforts of the left to attempt to render him powerless.

Despite all of your whining and crying we have a great economy, almost matchless in our history and we are making strides towards regaining our sovereignty with respect to our borders and in trade both areas where we have been taken advantage of for years. In the process you are willing to overlook massive Dem and deep state crimes in order to continue to fish for some miniscule crime of Trump.
What about Volker and Sondland? Sondland spoke at an Atlantic Council event! He's clearly Deep State!

Also, the ties between Trump and the Atlantic Council are ever deeper than I thought!

https://www.voanews.com/usa/eastern-eu-initiative-possible-salve-strained-us-nato-ties

https://time.com/4846780/read-donald-trump-speech-warsaw-poland-transcript/

howeda7

Prior to the election, Trump was filling arenas across the country. Hillary couldn't draw a crowd without Beyonce, Jay Z, Bon Jovi and company. At every event the crowd rapidly dispersed after the music and as she began to speak. But yet the polls told me that she was a lock. My eyes told me otherwise.

Have you seen some of the crowds that Biden has drawn?
If you're arguing that his base is more devoted, no argument. Many people travel around to his rallies no matter where they are, like musical groupies. Despite all of that Hillary got 3 million more votes.

bga1

If you're arguing that his base is more devoted, no argument. Many people travel around to his rallies no matter where they are, like musical groupies. Despite all of that Hillary got 3 million more votes.
Nearly 4 million of those came in California where Rs don't even bother to campaign.

howeda7

Nearly 4 million of those came in California where Rs don't even bother to campaign.
When you have to take out the largest state in the country to make your point, you don't have a point. The D's don't campaign in Mississippi or Alabama either.

howeda7

Trump is toast.
He's abused his office. There's ample evidence and he basically admitted it. Now it's on the R's to decide if we're going to continue this form of government, or if we've morphed into a nation with an all-powerful executive branch that can do literally anything they want and answer to no one.

Top Bottom