All Things Impeachment Inquiry

Dean S

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-worked-with-whistleblower-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal?utm_source=WEX_Breaking News Alert_10/10/2019&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WEX_Breaking News&rid=11357656

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."
The Washington Examiner is a rag sheet that sensationalizes conservative views on the news. It is the equivalent news source as the National Enquirer. Great read. Lousy journalism. Fun read.

howeda7

Don says he hopes Rudy doesn't get indicted, but he knows nothing, NOTHING about those two men. Meanwhile there's multiple photos of him with them, including in the White House. Please hold for the RW spin machine.

MplsGopher

Don says he hopes Rudy doesn't get indicted, but he knows nothing, NOTHING about those two men. Meanwhile there's multiple photos of him with them, including in the White House. Please hold for the RW spin machine.
CRG is currently entrenched in a small eastern Ukrainian village, rooting out the “real truth” as we speak.

TruthSeeker

4 Ukrainians indicted on funneling money into a pro Trump superpak, and one Russian implicated but not yet charged. All were meeting with Giuliani 2 hours before their arrest. The amount they funneled in total amounts to more than $1,000,000.00 dollars. The Ukrainians, no doubt, were the middle men for Russians. But, the ties their run shallow. Giuliani is toast. These boys will sing for freedom or reduced sentences. I will bet there was discussion on phones with these guys and that the NSA intercepted the calls between Giuliani and the money men. And, I will bet that none of you morons will suggest that this amount is far greater and far more illegal than Biden's kid. We are talking election tampering by the Trump team on a grand scale and has a broad base of bad actors involved.

Any Republican that suggests that this is okay activity is purely unpatriotic morons and Russian stoolies, plain and simple.

Dig yourself further guys. You make America proud for your patriotism -- yeah, right!
KGB spent time in Kabul in the 80's. He's made at Gorbachev for pulling out to this day. That's why he got recruited in Special Unit 29155.

Tredwell

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-worked-with-whistleblower-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal?utm_source=WEX_Breaking News Alert_10/10/2019&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WEX_Breaking News&rid=11357656

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."
So the whistleblower works only "in the executive branch"? Woah, that must mean he's worked with Donald Trump!?!? We have no idea how deep this goes!

Tredwell

4 Ukrainians indicted on funneling money into a pro Trump superpak, and one Russian implicated but not yet charged. All were meeting with Giuliani 2 hours before their arrest. The amount they funneled in total amounts to more than $1,000,000.00 dollars.
I know someone that would have a problem with that!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

howeda7

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-former-russia-adviser-set-give-testimony-giuliani-sondland-n1064846

Fiona Hill, who was until recently President Donald Trump’s top aide on Russia and Europe, plans to tell Congress that Rudy Giuliani and E.U. ambassador Gordon Sondland circumvented the National Security Council and the normal White House process to pursue a shadow policy on Ukraine, a person familiar with her expected testimony told NBC News.

Hill’s appearance next week before Congress has stoked fear among people close to the president, said a former senior White House official, given her central role overseeing Russia and Ukraine policy throughout most of the Trump administration.

Tredwell

Worked with? No, spied on Trump. That’s not working with.
Trump Appointed ICIG: The ICIG concluded that the complaint filed on August 12 had been appropriately filed and "determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."

"The White House officials who told me this information were deeply disturbed by what had transpired in the phone call. They told me that there was already a “discussion ongoing” with White House lawyers about how to treat the call because of the likelihood, in the officials’ retelling, that they had witnessed the President abuse his office for personal gain."

----------------------------------
That ain't spying homey.

bga1

Trump Appointed ICIG: The ICIG who formerly worked in the Obama administration concluded that the complaint filed on August 12 had been appropriately filed and "determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible." He did all of this without reviewing the transcript of the actual call and in spite of all of the information being second hand information which he could not verify.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple Biden allies that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen Biden/Obama holdovers have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."

"The White House officials who told me this information were deeply disturbed by what had transpired in the phone call as they fear Biden may be implicated in a crime. They told me that there was already a “discussion ongoing” with White House lawyers about how to treat the call because of the likelihood, in the officials’ retelling, that they had witnessed the President going after corruption that may involve Joe Biden"

----------------------------------
That ain't a whistleblower homey.
FIFY

Cruze

Trump criticizes Fox News for impeachment poll

President Trump is attacking Fox News this morning for their poll on impeachment, tweeting “whoever their Pollster is, they suck” adding that the network is “much different than it used to be in the good old days.”

Trump named specific Fox News hosts and analysts who he disagrees with, including Andrew Napolitano, Shep Smith and Donna Brazile.

“@FoxNews doesn’t’ deliver for US anymore. It’s so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!” Trump added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-results-october-6-8-2019

Attachments

Last edited:

Cruze

So long, Cory. Good luck in your next job.

GOP senator refuses to answer Trump question five times

Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO), who faces a tough election in 2020, refused to answer whether it's appropriate for President Trump to ask a foreign leader to investigate a political rival.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Trump criticizes Fox News for impeachment poll

President Trump is attacking Fox News this morning for their poll on impeachment, tweeting “whoever their Pollster is, they suck” adding that the network is “much different than it used to be in the good old days.”

Trump named specific Fox News hosts and analysts who he disagrees with, including Andrew Napolitano, Shep Smith and Donna Brazile.

“@FoxNews doesn’t’ deliver for US anymore. It’s so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!” Trump added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-results-october-6-8-2019
“Fox News is what Trump watches to feel good about himself. That’s like if a kid turned on ‘Sesame Street’ and Big Bird was just smoking a cigarette going, ‘Face it, kid, you’re never going to learn how to spell.’” — SETH MEYERS

bga1

“Damn, and that’s a Fox News poll. So you know they only called landlines, CB radios and V.F.W. halls.” — SETH MEYERS
I know that's humor but a lot of people actually believe it. The reality is that Democrats were oversampled in a big way 48-34 or +14. The generic ballot as of today in the RCP is Dem +5. So - a nine point over sample of Ds. If Pelosi thought for one minute that these polls were true and she had the wind at her back- the vote would be held today.

We do know that Nellie Ohr has a ham radio...was she polled?

bga1

Yeah, it only lasted EIGHT years during the Obama administration. :rolleyes:
Go back and look at GH archives. You will find that while there was complaining about Obama policies, we accepted the result of the elections and the discussion of Obama was about 1/10th of what we see today. I've done it- check it out. It will take you about 5 minutes to see you are wrong. It will take you a life time to admit it.

Top Bottom