All Things Impeachment Inquiry

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Yep it’s definitely not possible that Trump got wind of the investigation before it was announced to the public. :rolleyes:

You’ll keep telling yourself whatever lies you need to tell yourself about your messiah.

bga1

Reaction score
Bolton says his testimony would have made no difference in impeachment trial:

bga1

Reaction score
He's probably correct, but not because he would paint the President in a good light.
He will have an opinion negative of Trump. He was fired. I am enjoying your new found love for Bolton, but obviously all the furor from the Dems was garbage- again. Not that this has been a pattern or anything...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He will have an opinion negative of Trump. He was fired. I am enjoying your new found love for Bolton, but obviously all the furor from the Dems was garbage- again. Not that this has been a pattern or anything...
I don’t really care for Bolton. Too hawkish for me. It wouldn’t have mattered if he testified or not. It was clear that even if Bolton had been called it never would have affected the vote. Would it have been interesting? Yes. But it would have taken up more time and changed nothing.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I don’t really care for Bolton. Too hawkish for me. It wouldn’t have mattered if he testified or not. It was clear that even if Bolton had been called it never would have affected the vote. Would it have been interesting? Yes. But it would have taken up more time and changed nothing.
When Alexander said “yes he did it, and I don’t care”, that was that.

Section2

Reaction score
Bolton could only have confirmed that Trump wanted to use aid in exchange for an investigation. Some people still don't believe it's true, and Bolton wouldn't have changed their mind. Some people accept it and think it's not impeachable, and some people think he wanted to do it, but didn't do it, no investigation and the aid was released. No change. It was a delay and political tactic by Schiff and it failed. On to the next impeachment!

Top Bottom