All Things Impeachment Inquiry

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Sounds like ICIG Atkinson, Adam Schiff, and six members/former members of the National Security Council are being investigated for plotting this whole sham. If it's shown they plotted inba

This was precisely the point of Romney's vote, so he could claim political persecution when he's taken to account for his role in Ukraine corruption. He's got ties to Burisma's Board of Directors as well. Cofer Black.
Part of me hopes this is actually real. It is such a cool story.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
the part where people on opposite Presidential tickets are in cahoots to bring down the current President. It's gold.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sounds like ICIG Atkinson, Adam Schiff, and six members/former members of the National Security Council are being investigated for plotting this whole sham. If it's shown they plotted inba

This was precisely the point of Romney's vote, so he could claim political persecution when he's taken to account for his role in Ukraine corruption. He's got ties to Burisma's Board of Directors as well. Cofer Black.
My God. Romney's in on it too! No wonder Patriot AG Sessions was sitting on 25,000 sealed indictments. When do the arrests begin? Soon? 2 weeks? Maybe less?

cncmin

Reaction score
There are support numbers for you to call when you are feeling the way you must have felt when you wrote this. It's never too late to get help. Seriously.
you can poo poo this corruption all you want, Ogee, but America has lost its morality and standing in the world, regardless if it is growing at less than 3% under Trump or less than 3% under Obama. I was proud of the shining beacon we were, now we are as corrupt as many of the rest.

cncmin

Reaction score
nothing is covered up. we'll learn what Bolton has to say long before the election. No one is cheating. Biden as we've seen, is not up to the task. The impeachment process has shined a brighter light on Biden's wrongdoings more than Trump's call to Ukraine. He simply cannot explain Hunter and Burisma. His Savannah Guthrie interview was not a good look.
rigggggghhhhhhhhhhhht.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
A semi-auto rifle, 2 pistols and 700 rounds of ammo? Where the hell is the rest of his stuff? I honestly can't remember the last time I counted what I have in my 2 gun safes (somewhere around 30-35?) and it's kind of dumb to not have at least 300-500 rounds for every weapon you have.

If it makes any of you Libs feel any better though, I doubt I'll buy anything for a while. Can't think of anything else I need right now.
And this is even an iota relevant and not at all a red herring, because you’re making threats against people ... right??

howeda7

Reaction score
Our Dear Leader is now firing those who dared speak the truth against Him. As it should be! The Truth is what Dear Leader says. All else is lies. Praise Him!

bga1

Reaction score
the part where people on opposite Presidential tickets are in cahoots to bring down the current President. It's gold.
Is it? When the good old boy network cash spigot is getting shut off, it can create some strange bedfellows. The establishment guys in congress battle with each other publicly, over policy, but when it comes to protecting the club from investigations of corruption- they circle the wagons. There are a lot of dirty hands in DC. Trump knew them when he was in business and they know he is a threat to break up what they are and were doing.

McCain had no problem with trying to bring down Trump, he was the carrier pigeon for the dossier. Gold indeed.

Dean S

Reaction score
This thread is done. We need a reform the Presidency thread. So, I will start one.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
A semi-auto rifle, 2 pistols and 700 rounds of ammo? Where the hell is the rest of his stuff? I honestly can't remember the last time I counted what I have in my 2 gun safes (somewhere around 30-35?) and it's kind of dumb to not have at least 300-500 rounds for every weapon you have.

If it makes any of you Libs feel any better though, I doubt I'll buy anything for a while. Can't think of anything else I need right now.
A brick of .22 rounds would label you a crazy person.

bga1

Reaction score
And yet another Schiff lie goes down the drain. Schiff's claim was that Trump only released the aid because the investigation was announced.

Top Bottom