All Things Impeachment Inquiry

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Do you? What did Al do as a Senator that made you think he wasn't serious? Let's see if you can list say 3 things. Thanks!
You’re the one that disparaged a non-politician. You tell me what 3 things that make Tuberville unserious?

howeda7

Reaction score
Apparently Dear Leader is FURIOUS at Mitt Romney and they just had to close a meeting to the media lest they witness the fallout from our Stable Genius.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You've taken up his cause. Tell me why he's a good, serious candidate.
Nope. I just mentioned that he was a candidate. And you mocked him.

Again, do you think before you post, or just type without thinking?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Apparently Dear Leader is FURIOUS at Mitt Romney and they just had to close a meeting to the media lest they witness the fallout from our Stable Genius.
Mitt Romney HATES Trump. Surprise. Hope that that’s salve for Mitt’s ego. He’s now the most unpopular US Senator.

bga1

Reaction score
Leftist bootlickers are all Mittens fans now. He yours!

Section2

Reaction score
Uh huh. Anonymous sources.

howeda7

Reaction score
Leftist bootlickers are all Mittens fans now. He yours!
I'm not his fan. He simply displayed actual values and a backbone. In today's Trumplican party, that makes him remarkable. It should be expected. You've destroyed the party you used to support. Congrats.

Section2

Reaction score
I'm not his fan. He simply displayed actual values and a backbone. In today's Trumplican party, that makes him remarkable. It should be expected. You've destroyed the party you used to support. Congrats.
How has it been destroyed?

howeda7

Reaction score
Lock up Romney too, Dear Leader! MAGA KAG

A prominent Republican political strategist has warned that President Donald Trump may lean on the Justice Department to get revenge on former National Security Advisor John Bolton once the Senate has voted not to remove him from office this week.

Bolton has become a central figure in the impeachment debate surrounding Trump, with Democrats keen to have him testify in front of senators—while the political world eagerly awaits his tell-all memoir detailing his time in Trump's turbulent White House.

But according to a Vanity Fair article published Monday, Bolton's prominent role has put him squarely in Trump's crosshairs and at the top of an enemies list to be addressed once Republican senators acquit the president.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
ZZZ. Says the 12 hours per day Fox News viewer. You don't drink while watching Fox do you?

A semi-auto rifle, 2 pistols and 700 rounds of ammo? Where the hell is the rest of his stuff? I honestly can't remember the last time I counted what I have in my 2 gun safes (somewhere around 30-35?) and it's kind of dumb to not have at least 300-500 rounds for every weapon you have.

If it makes any of you Libs feel any better though, I doubt I'll buy anything for a while. Can't think of anything else I need right now.

Section2

Reaction score

A prominent Republican political strategist has warned that President Donald Trump may lean on the Justice Department to get revenge on former National Security Advisor John Bolton once the Senate has voted not to remove him from office this week.

Bolton has become a central figure in the impeachment debate surrounding Trump, with Democrats keen to have him testify in front of senators—while the political world eagerly awaits his tell-all memoir detailing his time in Trump's turbulent White House.

But according to a Vanity Fair article published Monday, Bolton's prominent role has put him squarely in Trump's crosshairs and at the top of an enemies list to be addressed once Republican senators acquit the president.

Mr Source Police is going with Vanity Fair today.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
History will show that there was bipartisan support to impeach Thy Dear Leader.
Sounds like ICIG Atkinson, Adam Schiff, and six members/former members of the National Security Council are being investigated for plotting this whole sham. If it's shown they plotted inba

This was precisely the point of Romney's vote, so he could claim political persecution when he's taken to account for his role in Ukraine corruption. He's got ties to Burisma's Board of Directors as well. Cofer Black.

Top Bottom