All Things Impeachment Inquiry

howeda7

Reaction score
A chance? Yes. A good chance? No. Who would be their candidate? Bernie, Biden & Pocahontas will likely be out of the equation. Mayor Pete? Vs Donald Trump Jr? Or Ivanka? With four more amazing years of Trump, the American public will not want to go backwards. They will want to stick with the Trump name.
Does Jr. have Dragon Energy?

howeda7

Reaction score
Will Schiff be locked up before or after Hillary, Biden and Obama? This is all so hard to keep track of. Can we have a mass trial/firing squad for the whole lot of them?

I'm guessing the firing squad is not legal, but we can have Trump do it himself. It's in the national interest so no issue there....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a secret report that can clear this all up.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Rand Paul talks about 6 members of the NSC who came to Adam Schiff and planned the impeachment hoax in advance as a take down of the POTUS.
File this as item #472627848563 in “things CRG desperately wants to be a bombshell political conspiracy, but of course isn’t anything near true”.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I heard Devin Nunes has seen it and is sprinting to the White House ASAP.
You mean Devin Nunes, who's "Nunes memo' was 100% correct, while Adam Schiff lied to the American public claiming it was all lies? I like my odds with Nunes' track record.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Aah. Nothing about “aid” was mentioned. They wanted to BUY more Javelin rockets.

Zelenskyy didn’t know aid was being held until mid-August. It’s not really a threat if you don’t tell someone about it. Zelenskyy brought up the javelins, but Trump didn’t comment on them. The process for selling military equipment is different than the process for authorization of military “aid”. Javelin sales were never held up, so that nixes that threat.

There was no mention of any threat. If we have to imagine threats or quid pro quos, they’re not really threats, are they.

So you want to impeach a duly elected President, b/c Democrats imagined that Trump was threatening to withhold aid (that wasn’t mentioned in the call).

But Biden is a-ok for threatening to withhold $1B “aid” unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma is fired. We don’t have to imagine that, and it wasn’t “debunked” whatever Biden says. It needs to be investigated.
You made this distinction later in this thread, but I'm not finding that post. Turns out the javelins were caught up in all of this:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You made this distinction later in this thread, but I'm not finding that post. Turns out the javelins were caught up in all of this:

Not one Democrat has refuted the distinction. They have always and only mention the approximately $400 million is ”aid” and not the SALE of Javelins to the Ukraine.

Here’s some advice:

howeda7

Reaction score
Doug Jones is voting to convict. It might be the final nail in his coffin. I applaud his courage.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Doug Jones is voting to convict. It might be the final nail in his coffin. I applaud his courage.
He wasn’t going to have a chance anyway. He knows it. He could switch parties and he’d still lose. That’s not courage. That’s pragmatism.

howeda7

Reaction score
He wasn’t going to have a chance anyway. He knows it. He could switch parties and he’d still lose. That’s not courage. That’s pragmatism.
You never know. Child Molester Roy Moore could pull it off in the primary again.

howeda7

Reaction score
Good to see the last R with a backbone call Trump out for what he is. I hope Mitt can stay safe from deranged Trumpsters who think he's "pure evil."

Section2

Reaction score
Good to see the last R with a backbone call Trump out for what he is. I hope Mitt can stay safe from deranged Trumpsters who think he's "pure evil."
And just like that, Mitt is now a hero. No longer a severe conservative pandering to the right. As we told you nearly a decade ago.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Romney: a lone, solitary light in the GOP darkness.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
"Conservatives" on this board get pissy because diehard and I voted for Obama instead of Mittens. You actually thought Mittens was a better choice or was committed to the cause. LMAO!

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, just like Al Franken. You go Minnesota!

howie, do you think before you post?
Do you? What did Al do as a Senator that made you think he wasn't serious? Let's see if you can list say 3 things. Thanks!

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
History will show that there was bipartisan support to impeach Thy Dear Leader.

Top Bottom