All Things Impeachment Inquiry

BarnBurner

Reaction score
They did. And Trump stone-walled them. Their only options were to proceed or wait a year + for court cases to drag out, which is what Trump wanted.
When did they(your team) call the whistleblower, hackin?

bga1

Reaction score
“Take her out!” Trump reportedly said on the recording to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, after being told that the career foreign service officer was “badmouthing” him in Kyiv.

“Get rid of her!” a voice that appears to be Trump’s reportedly said on the recording. “Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it.”

I don't understand....."Take Her Out"........the President was authorizing these two men, whom he never, ever, ever ever worked with and never, ever, ever, ever met to fire a US ambassador?
Interesting that the tape was more than a year before Biden began running for President. :)

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
I'm still not sure about that. AZ and CO will flip. Alabama will flip the other way. You still need 3 more. I can see getting 2/3 of Iowa/Maine/NC but sweeping them seems unlikely and I don't see any other viable targets. Maybe GA.
Only need 2 more in that scenario if the president changes. Manchin would be the most powerful person in D.C.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
If I'm the Dems I don't want to pin the hopes of anything passing on him.
You can only be as liberal or conservative as the deciding vote. That's why all these primaries are a joke. Manchin won't let them do anything they want. The dems would just yell and scream, but they'd get nothing. Green New Deal from a coal country senator? LMAO!

bga1

Reaction score
This strikes me as funny....and true:

howeda7

Reaction score
Apparently Rudy's good friend Lev has turned over an hour long tape of him and Don discussing "getting rid" of the Ambassador. So, is Trump lying when he says he "doesn't know the gentleman" or his dementia so advanced the he's telling the truth?

bga1

Reaction score
Apparently Rudy's good friend Lev has turned over an hour long tape of him and Don discussing "getting rid" of the Ambassador. So, is Trump lying when he says he "doesn't know the gentleman" or his dementia so advanced the he's telling the truth?
Check your facts, it looks like you might have the dementia. The good news for you is, in 24 hours you will deny you said this and you will think you are being honest.

howeda7

Reaction score
Check your facts, it looks like you might have the dementia. The good news for you is, in 24 hours you will deny you said this and you will think you are being honest.
Which facts are you disputing?

bga1

Reaction score
So you are admitting it wasn't about Joe Biden....a 2018 tape. Biden wasn't a candidate. Trump was trying to get to the bottom of corruption in Ukraine and it turns out his ambassador was right in the middle of it (the corruption - yep she was). He found out and...he wanted to fire her. What a scandal!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
Did Fox News televise Schiff's closing statements or was their a Qanon twitter update that was more pressing?

howeda7

Reaction score
So you are admitting it wasn't about Joe Biden....a 2018 tape. Biden wasn't a candidate. Trump was trying to get to the bottom of corruption in Ukraine and it turns out his ambassador was right in the middle of it (the corruption - yep she was). He found out and...he wanted to fire her. What a scandal!!!
Dear Leader found out he was saying mean things about him, so he demanded she be "taken out." Just like his lover Kim Jong Un would

Tredwell

Reaction score
Why is he asking two complete strangers to get rid of a US Ambassador?
Why is he asking two complete strangers, not a member of the Ukrainian Government, to "take out" a US ambassador that he could just fire?

howeda7

Reaction score
Why is he asking two complete strangers, not a member of the Ukrainian Government, to "take out" a US ambassador that he could just fire?
I would like to know the answer to this too.

justthefacts

Reaction score
A) There's no evidence that Yovanovitch was corrupt. Everything that she's been accused of was information from Parnas and Fruman.

B) Parnas and Fruman got Trump to fire her by telling him that she wouldn't put up Trump's picture.

C) Parnas and Fruman wanted Yovanovitch out because she was getting in the way of their plans to take over Naftogaz

D) THis whole thing is separate from the Biden/Burisma/Ukrainian aid situation

E) There's a reason that Trump has repeatedly lied and said he doesn't know Parnas.

F) I've been telling you guys that you were going to have to disavow Rudy and you didn't take the chance. Now you're going to look silly when it comes time to pretend that Trump barely works with Rudy.

Last edited:

Tredwell

Reaction score
Why is he asking two complete strangers (who told him she was badmouthing him) to "take out" "get rid" of a US Ambassador?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Why is he asking two complete strangers (who told him she was badmouthing him) to "take out" "get rid" of a US Ambassador?
Total strangers. Never met him. All those pictures are just fundraisers

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Total strangers. Never met him. All those pictures are just fundraisers

He never said he didn’t meet him. He said he doesn’t ”know” him.

We associate on this forum all the time. I don’t know you and you don’t know me.

justthefacts

Reaction score
He never said he didn’t meet him. He said he doesn’t ”know” him.

We associate on this forum all the time. I don’t know you and you don’t know me.
So, Tredwell's question becomes pretty relevant. The President of the United States decides to fire Ambassadors based on the recommendations of people he doesn't know? What a defense!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So, Tredwell's question becomes pretty relevant. The President of the United States decides to fire Ambassadors based on the recommendations of people he doesn't know? What a defense!
Didn’t read Tredwell’s post. Don’t give a shit. You don’t know what reasons Trump wanted Janovich gone and it doesn’t matter. It could be as simple as he thought she didn’t like him. But, he doesn’t need a reason.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Didn’t read Tredwell’s post. Don’t give a shit. You don’t know what reasons Trump wanted Janovich gone and it doesn’t matter. It could be as simple as he thought she didn’t like him. But, he doesn’t need a reason.
There is a recording of Parnas telling Trump that Yovanovitch insulted him and Trump ordering her to be fired. The Kool Aid has cyanide in it

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard. Trump says a lot of things. So what?
Trump doesn't know Parnas, he just very coincidentally said that Yovanovitch needed to be fired after Parnas told Trump about her, because he "says a lot of things."

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump doesn't know Parnas, he just very coincidentally said that Yovanovitch needed to be fired after Parnas told Trump about her, because he "says a lot of things."

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command
It’s an insignificant event trying to be turned into something significant. I haven’t heard the audio, but neither you or I know a fraction of the details of their relationship. But it appears to be that of a donor and a politician receiving a donation.

You read too much into any possible thing negative about Trump. TDS.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It’s an insignificant event trying to be turned into something significant. I haven’t heard the audio, but neither you or I know a fraction of the details of their relationship. But it appears to be that of a donor and a politician receiving a donation.

You read too much into any possible thing negative about Trump. TDS.
Trump decides to fire Ambassadors based on the requests of donors he doesn't know. Got it. #draintheswamp

Top Bottom