All Things Impeachment Inquiry

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Had a long drive in wintry mix, listened to the basketball game, yeah! And then trial

I'd love to hear from Bolton, Rudy, and Pence, possibly Barr and Pompeo. We won't, but it would be interesting.

bga1

Reaction score
Had a long drive in wintry mix, listened to the basketball game, yeah! And then trial

I'd love to hear from Bolton, Rudy, and Pence, possibly Barr and Pompeo. We won't, but it would be interesting.
I'd go for that if Hunter Biden, the fake whistleblower Ciaramella and Schiff all have to testify as well. let's hear em all. I don't think the Dems are in the mood for that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Awesome that the burden of proof is now, "does anyone think that individual isn't capable of doing X, Y, and Z??"

A new day in US jurisprudence
Howie isn’t even ashamed of it. He’s promoting it. Just imagining it.

But neither he, or cnnman, can tell me anything new that is significant in the House Managers case against Trump. Light on facts, heavy on imagination.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You don't understand the pull that bga1 and I have. We've agreed four times this week. Next up is a buddy comedy where we solve crimes together.

bga1

Reaction score
I'd make that deal.
I have absolutely no fear of as much testimony as possible. The more people start to know the worse the Dems are going to look. The things that happened in Ukraine need to come out in full. But this is not the House clown show anymore. Now witnesses for their side are met with witnesses they can't let you hear. The real tip off is that the subpoenas they sent to get others to testify were all toothless and they could have fought it but they refused. Furthermore they refused any opposition witnesses. They want to tell a story. But not the truth.

howeda7

Reaction score
I watched most of the House hearings, all on Fox News. So what’s new that Fox News is missing by not showing more of the Schiffshow?

”nice self-own” howie.
Uh huh. Not tonight you didn't. Besides, I thought you only watched "13 minutes"?

Section2

Reaction score
Fox News is not even bothering to televise the trial. At least KGF will never tell us again how great and fair and balanced they are. They are a propaganda network straight up. Can't let the Trump sheep see too much of the truth.
Huh? I haven’t paid attention today, but when I’ve flipped by over the past few days they’ve been showing Schiff talking for an hour uninterrupted. Whine a little more you pathetic baby.

jamiche

Reaction score
Huh? I haven’t paid attention today, but when I’ve flipped by over the past few days they’ve been showing Schiff talking for an hour uninterrupted. Whine a little more you pathetic baby.
Someone expressed an opinion you disliked so you called him a “pathetic baby.” That seems pathetic and childish, deuce.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I have absolutely no fear of as much testimony as possible. The more people start to know the worse the Dems are going to look. The things that happened in Ukraine need to come out in full. But this is not the House clown show anymore. Now witnesses for their side are met with witnesses they can't let you hear. The real tip off is that the subpoenas they sent to get others to testify were all toothless and they could have fought it but they refused. Furthermore they refused any opposition witnesses. They want to tell a story. But not the truth.
If you're not afraid, you're a fool. The majority of Americans want witnesses and believe the president should be convicted. They know a coverup when they see one. Most of them also know what SS and Medicare "reform" means. The election isn't going to go well for the Republican party.

jamiche

Reaction score
It’s been reported that fox is “showing” it but not playing audio, deuce. Instead, the heads are describing the presentation. Perfect.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
If you're not afraid, you're a fool. The majority of Americans want witnesses and believe the president should be convicted. They know a coverup when they see one. Most of them also know what SS and Medicare "reform" means. The election isn't going to go well for the Republican party.

Haha, and Hillary has a 98% chance of winning right? Thank God for the Electoral College- it pretty much assures another Trump landslide win. I wouldn't be surprised if the Reps. took back the House; people are discovering what a corrupt clownshow the Dem party has turned into.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Awesome that the burden of proof is now, "does anyone think that individual isn't capable of doing X, Y, and Z??"
You think it’s awesome that a drug dealer got away with a cold blooded first degree murder, that everyone knows he did, because they couldn’t find the murder weapon.

I want no part of that “justice”.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Did the majority of Americans want more witnesses in the House hearings? Or just the Senate trial?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The cool part about my God is that he is your God as well
The condescension that only a Christian is capable of.

You never see Jews, Hindus, Buddhists going around telling people “I assume that what I believe to be the truth must be the real truth and therefore anyone who doesn’t believe what I believe is wrong.”

Rather it’s “I believe this to be the truth, you don’t have to believe it if you don’t want to, but I’m going to believe it.”

Sad that so many Christians aren’t capable of the latter. That’s a significant inferiority of Christianity.

mplarson7

Reaction score
Did the majority of Americans want more witnesses in the House hearings? Or just the Senate trial?
You mean more witnesses, as in the ones that were ordered to defy their subpoenas for the House hearings?

bga1

Reaction score
The condescension that only a Christian is capable of.

You never see Jews, Hindus, Buddhists going around telling people “I assume that what I believe to be the truth must be the real truth and therefore anyone who doesn’t believe what I believe is wrong.”

Rather it’s “I believe this to be the truth, you don’t have to believe it if you don’t want to, but I’m going to believe it.”

Sad that so many Christians aren’t capable of the latter. That’s a significant inferiority of Christianity.
You absolutely don't have to believe in my God. I am just telling you that I believe he is your creator, he loves you and has sacrificed his son for you, should you accept that. That's your choice. What is so tough about that? It's a wonderful offer that you can take or leave with no penalty delivered by any Christian.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You mean more witnesses, as in the ones that were ordered to defy their subpoenas for the House hearings?
Sure.

What about the witnesses the R's wanted and the D's prevented?

Why were the hearings held in ultimate secrecy? Scared of the light?

bga1

Reaction score
Executive privilege allows this and the Dems had every right to battle it in court, but they chose not to. They served a subpoena on Charles Kupperman. He hired an attorney, went to court for an opinion and the Democrats ran to court and withdrew the subpoena so that they could not get defeated in court.

How about the witnesses the Rs wanted and were refused by the Dems?

How about the testimony of IG Atkinson which has still never been released?

The whole thing was a fishing expedition. 1. Parade as many witnesses as possible up that they felt could not harm them. 2. Release the most Dem favorable testimony right away to the press. 3. Hide the rest until it has gotten stale and depend that the media won't cover the bad stuff (they won't).

bga1

Reaction score
You think it’s awesome that a drug dealer got away with a cold blooded first degree murder, that everyone knows he did, because they couldn’t find the murder weapon.

I want no part of that “justice”.
Did Hunter Biden get accused of murder??

bga1

Reaction score
Why didn't your pals in the house call all these new witnesses that are soooooo vitally important now?
Hard to figure when they say that their case has "overwhelming evidence" 11 times in their impeachment documents. :)

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You absolutely don't have to believe in my God. I am just telling you that I believe he is your creator, he loves you and has sacrificed his son for you, should you accept that. That's your choice.
Thank you for the clarification.

That was not at all the wording or tone you used in the post I quoted.

I stand by my opinion that such condescending attitudes are mainly a Christian thing.

bga1

Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification.

That was not at all the wording or tone you used in the post I quoted.

I stand by my opinion that such condescending attitudes are mainly a Christian thing.
Thanks. It is not intended. From my view the secular world has a condescending attitude towards Christians- "Christianity is a crutch", Christians don't believe in science, Christians believe in fairy tales,etc." I think it is natural that when we hold strongly to a belief, people who oppose that belief are going to resist and possibly be offended or feel pressured. I do not see any nation in the world where Christians rule and force non-believers to believe. There are a ton of nations run by secularists or by religions (such as Hindu) where the gospel is outlawed. The church as an institution has been abused for power in the past and actually currently in the case of one denomination, but it is not the nature of Christianity to use force or impel people to believe.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
The Senate doesn't want Hunter Biden to testify because it would put millions more eyes upon the trial. McConnell doesn't want people to tune in or know what's being said. The lower the profile the better.

Top Bottom