All Things Impeachment Inquiry

cncmin

Reaction score
What makes you think that there was no coup attempt? I’m not trying to demean or anything, but I am curious. A look at page and stozk’s texts to each other regarding “oconus lures” and “insurance policy” raise some red flags for me personally.
They "raise red flags" because you focus on only a few specific things, and fail to analyze the entire situation. There are more than one or two data points that make up any array. If you analyze only one or two data points, you will fail to properly analyze the situation as a whole.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I predicted the same thing after the Comey surprise. Anything else?
I don’t know much you get right, but I never said anything about YOUR prediction about Trump.

Read your own question. “Has anything Beeg ever said on the OT board come true?”

That’s what I answered. Dumbass.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Can't post without personal insults. It does say something about your mind KGF.

bga1

Reaction score
So, it’s in another report?
Again, you are being purposefully stupid. You are too smart for this. What does the IG do? What does Federal prosecutor Durham do? Answer those questions for yourself. The IG is not going to declare a conspiracy happened across the Obama administration. He will review the behavior and actions of the FBI regarding the FISA warrants. That will be shameful and illegal and will point to a conspiracy that leads beyond the FBI. I expect more criminal referrals. I expect the media to downplay it. I fully expected the Dems to stage another act of the impeachment charade on the day of the release of the IG report- which they did. That should tell you a lot, if you are fair minded and if you are thinking.

bga1

Reaction score
Rudy will have to provide proof for this...but I think he intends to at the right moment. :)

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I didn't read whatever Rudy wrote. It some kind of lie/fabrication, with 99.999% certainty.

The guy belongs in prison, right next to his good friend Lev Parnas.

I really would not be surprised if the real reason Guiliani is over there, is to work out some kind of assylum deal, to avoid having to go to US prison in the future.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Impeachment hearings this morning...boring and a waste of time for our Congress.

What a sham and a joke.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Impeachment hearings this morning...boring and a waste of time for our Congress.

What a sham and a joke.
Do you have anything of intellectual value, to add to the topic? You're certainly capable of it, when you choose.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump is beating all Dem candidates in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin and polling in those states indicate voters are against impeachment. Nice work Dems.

...The big picture: Trump won by an average of six percentage points in hypothetical match-ups against all current Democratic candidates, including Joe Biden, who was performing well in head-to-head contests against Trump in polling conducted earlier in the year.
  • The poll found that a majority of likely 2020 voters surveyed do not support impeaching and removing Trump from office...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Firehouse poll, asking 550-600 ish people in each state, via landline, cellphone, and text.

No idea if they got a true cross section of voters, but very unlikely. And even they say 4.x% martin of error.

Results inconclusive.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Also the idea that someone who wasn’t going to vote for Trump has now decided to vote for him because of the impeachment reality TV, is a bald faced lie.

99.xx% of people voting for or against Trump haven’t changed their minds about that since 2018.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump is beating all Dem candidates in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin and polling in those states indicate voters are against impeachment. Nice work Dems.

...The big picture: Trump won by an average of six percentage points in hypothetical match-ups against all current Democratic candidates, including Joe Biden, who was performing well in head-to-head contests against Trump in polling conducted earlier in the year.
  • The poll found that a majority of likely 2020 voters surveyed do not support impeaching and removing Trump from office...
BREAKING: Republican polling firm finds Republicans doing well. More at 11.

If the Dems drag impeachment out close to the election, it will backfire. We're a long way from that and voters have the attention span of gnats. It will be long dead old news.

howeda7

Reaction score
Also the idea that someone who wasn’t going to vote for Trump has now decided to vote for him because of the impeachment reality TV, is a bald faced lie.

99.xx% of people voting for or against Trump haven’t changed their minds about that since 2016.
If 1% of voters in FL, MI, WI and PA change their mind, the Dems win easily.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If 1% of voters in FL, MI, WI and PA change their mind, the Dems win easily.
Sorry, typo, meant 2018. Pretty much every single thing that Trump has done or has happened to him since then (and probably a good deal of time between the 2016 and 2018 elections) has just reinforced the decision that people had already made by then to vote for him, or against him, in 2020.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Certainly not when the anti-Constitutional, clownish Republicans get their time at the mic.
Yeah, b/c Dem staff investigators that have questioned witnesses in the impeachment hearings, then being questioned as witnesses by other staff attorneys makes so much sense.

“Mr Goldman, were you right?”

“Yes, I was right.”

cncmin

Reaction score
Yeah, b/c Dem staff investigators that have questioned witnesses in the impeachment hearings, then being questioned as witnesses by other staff attorneys makes so much sense.

“Mr Goldman, were you right?”

“Yes, I was right.”
But he was right. What's your point?

Top Bottom