All Things Impeachment Inquiry

MplsGopher

Your response confirms it.

You don't have an actual counter response. Because, of course, there isn't a single thing actually wrong with Vox. Simply, you don't like what they say.

KillerGopherFan

Your response confirms it.

You don't have an actual counter response. Because, of course, there isn't a single thing actually wrong with Vox. Simply, you don't like what they say.
That fact that you, and you especially, are saying the above and believe all that is all the proof that anyone would need to demonstrate that Vox is a totally biased source. Thanks dope.

KillerGopherFan

...But you know the impeachment inquiries aren't going very well when Washington Post Congressional Reporter Rachael Bade is admitting Democrats are having cold feet pursuing this agenda.

“I think what we're starting to see, you know, is when the impeachment inquiry was first announced and [Democrats] started to do these depositions, a lot of people were asking, 'Can Nancy Pelosi peel off any Republicans?'" Bade asked "But I increasingly think the question is becoming does [Nancy Pelosi] lose more Democrats? Because Republicans have really unified behind the president, and although two Democrats voted against the impeachment inquiry rules that they voted on a couple of weeks ago, we are hearing behind-the-scenes there are moderates getting cold feet. And it comes back to these ads and people being afraid for being punished for voting to impeach the president.”

Democrats are "getting cold feet" because this is no longer about an impeachment inquiry. This is about whether or not to draft articles of impeachment, which would then move to the Senate (assuming the vote passed the House). This impeachment vote puts Democrats from red and purple areas between a rock and a hard place. When these Democrats stuck with their party and voted in favor of an impeachment inquiry, they were able to argue this was merely an investigation to "get the facts" surrounding Ukraine, not an actual bill to move forward with impeaching President Trump. Now those same Democrats have to vote and go on-the-record with whether or not they believe Trump's offenses were impeachable. That makes them vulnerable in districts where their constituents voted for Trump.

cncmin

Oh no. More information that the poor, corrupt, complicit Republican scheisters need to ignore, excuse, scheme, and lie about. It's a rough time to be an anti-Constitutional scoundrel.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intelligence-committee-possession-video-audio-recordings-giuliani/story?id=67276448

The House Intelligence Committee is in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs provided to the committee by Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who reportedly played a key role in assisting him in his efforts to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week.

cncmin

Thanks Schiffshow!

I suppose you actually believe that will last another eleven months. What do you think will happen to the same polls if/when audio or video of the POTUS and his henchmen doing corrupt acts surface?

KillerGopherFan

I suppose you actually believe that will last another eleven months. What do you think will happen to the same polls if/when audio or video of the POTUS and his henchmen doing corrupt acts surface?
What do you think is going to happen when Republicans get to call witnesses in the Senate trial to put on a defense?

KillerGopherFan

It will be a clown show. We call Hunter Biden!
Oh, it’ll be a lot more the Hunter Biden. The cross examination of Schiffshow witnesses has undercut the support for impeachment. If there’s a Senate trial, and there will be if Dems vote in favor of articles of impeachment, there will be further erosion of support. Please do!

howeda7

Oh, it’ll be a lot more the Hunter Biden. The cross examination of Schiffshow witnesses has undercut the support for impeachment. If there’s a Senate trial, and there will be if Dems vote in favor of articles of impeachment, there will be further erosion of support. Please do!
The cross examination was a joke. If there is any decline in support, it simply fatigue. The average person isn't watching the hearings, and the "leftist" MSM feels compelled to "both sides" their reporting.

cncmin

What do you think is going to happen when Republicans get to call witnesses in the Senate trial to put on a defense?
I expect a total, embarrassing, pathetic, disgraceful, anti-Constitutional, pro-Russian clownshow from the Republicans like the first weeks of the public hearings.

What do you think will happen to Nunes, now that he has been implicated in the scheme by first-hand witnesses? And do you think that Nunes is the only House or Senate Republican to be fully intertwined in the corruption?

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

I expect a total, embarrassing, pathetic, disgraceful, anti-Constitutional, pro-Russian clownshow from the Republicans like the first weeks of the public hearings.

What do you think will happen to Nunes, now that he has been implicated in the scheme by first-hand witnesses? And do you think that Nunes is the only House or Senate Republican to be fully intertwined in the corruption?
Please detail for me the “scheme” that Nunes has been “implicated in” and what the “corruption” is? I want you to be on record when all the facts come out.

cncmin

Please detail for me the “scheme” that Nunes has been “implicated in” and what the “corruption” is? I want you to be on record when all the facts come out.
I'm not sure, exactly (how could I know, yet, other than the latest reports), but innocent people obviously do not act the way he does. The facts will come out. I wouldn't bet the house on his innocence, if I were you.

I would bet that sexual-abuse-hiding lowlife Jim Jordan is involved in all of this as well. And it's also pretty obvious that something serious happened to Lindsay Graham (my guess would be blackmail) for him to do a 180 on what seems like every principle he ever claimed to have in his unbelievable, absurd transformation into a public sycophantic mouthpiece for all things Trump.

howeda7

I'm not sure, exactly (how could I know, yet, other than the latest reports), but innocent people obviously do not act the way he does. The facts will come out. I wouldn't bet the house on his innocence, if I were you.

I would bet that sexual-abuse-hiding lowlife Jim Jordan is involved in all of this as well. And it's also pretty obvious that something serious happened to Lindsay Graham (my guess would be blackmail) for him to do a 180 on what seems like every principle he ever claimed to have in his unbelievable, absurd transformation into a public sycophantic mouthpiece for all things Trump.
Vlad and Don must have some awful blackmail on poor Lindsey Graham.

saintpaulguy

Wow, you guys have really lost your minds. There's a MASSIVE scandal in Ukraine, but it's not Trump that's going down for it.

Trump's going to emerge from these false charges unscathed, just like he has from the other false charges. People outside the neo-liberal twitterverse, are on to this crap.
There is a secret report. We get it. It’s just very secret, and written in REALLY BIG MAGIC MARKER!

KillerGopherFan

I'm old enough to remember when it was a Conservative principle that the Legislative branch oversees the Executive. Now the overriding argument is that the President can literally do whatever he wants without answering to anyone. It's really sad
They are co-equal branches along with the Judicial branch. Congress doesn’t have authority over the Executive branch.

Top Bottom