All Things Gophers Basketball Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread

gopherhoopsguy

Reaction score
What have Ben and Dave just happy to be home there not out getting after the recruiting trail. What a disaster. I didn’t think my gophers team would ever look like a mid major in every way as a big ten program. So freaking sad

hungan1

Reaction score
We are brooding like chickens in a chicken coop. Farmer Jones shot and killed the original holy terror fox.

We couldn't agree on the threat that the new fox will pose. He hasn't even come around to eat any of us chicken cluckers yet. Somebody started clucking, "We are all going to die!"

Welcome to Gopherhole!

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
What have Ben and Dave just happy to be home there not out getting after the recruiting trail. What a disaster. I didn’t think my gophers team would ever look like a mid major in every way as a big ten program. So freaking sad
Crap is the 2022 recruiting cycle over already.....here I foolishly thought it was just getting started.

DeathClutch

Reaction score
You have no idea how recruiting works do you? I already know the answer to that btw.

Right now is what is called a quiet period. Coaches are not allowed to visit any recruit in person unless said recruit is on campus. So no home or school visits. They can talk, text, e-mail, skype, zoom, fax etc. all they want though.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
You have no idea how recruiting works do you? I already know the answer to that btw.

Right now is what is called a quiet period. Coaches are not allowed to visit any recruit in person unless said recruit is on campus. So no home or school visits. They can talk, text, e-mail, skype, zoom, fax etc. all they want though.
Right, and the first signing period isnt even until October

upnorthkid

Reaction score
i had a stroke trying to read this first sentence

Top Bottom