Winasota Gopher

Deep Insider
Reaction score
[video]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/stewart.gif[/video]

I expect better....

stewart.gif

Maximus

Reaction score
Got to love it when GoldenUMNGopher posts about me and in response to one of my posts. Oh wait, that's at least 95% of your posts.

I've found 13 posts of his that have nothing to do with you which would make "at least 95%" factually inaccurate.

I prefer to argue on the basis of facts, as many of the posters here like to ignore facts and push their agendas, both of which are annoying to me.

go_gophers

Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks for the correction.

Perhaps I'm wrong when I detect "venom" in some of your posts. If so, I apologize. Sometimes we don't realize when we're being condescending or contemptuous. If it was your intent to be interpreted that way, I will end my dialog with you as I am unable to understand why a person would act that way toward others. Sorry if that came off as condescending. That was not my intent.

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
Snelson starts the scoring for UCF in the AAC Title game. He had a couple nice catches on their opening drive. This will be my first time sitting down and watching the hyped up UCF offense

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0

New Orleans 2020
Reaction score
Snelson starts the scoring for UCF in the AAC Title game. He had a couple nice catches on their opening drive. This will be my first time sitting down and watching the hyped up UCF offense

The guy runs very good routes and has great hands. He would have helped our offense significantly.

go_gophers

Reaction score
Fredrick Seldom has declared for the draft! He appears to have no chance of being drafted.

BeerFueledFF

Reaction score
From Walter Football on this move

Uhh... why? True juniors who are late-round prospects with medium levels of production should not declare for the NFL Draft. This is an "F" decision all the way.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Definitely a weird decision. Must not like college. His numbers were solid but not great.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Likely more than one agent whispering in his ear hoping for a cut.

Top Bottom