All Things "Drain the Swamp"

justthefacts

Reaction score
16 pages of Trump admin corruption, most of which went completely unrefuted, and bga1 STILL pretends that the Trump admin is Draining the Swamp

justthefacts

Reaction score
What does that have to do with Trump? Again is your assertion that the Trump PACs are actually run by Trump? Big if true! :)
So Trump is Draining the Swamp, except for those portions that include his son, his son's friends, and his former administration officials?

EDIT: Oh, and his personal attorney / special envoy to Ukraine

Imagine the courage it takes to Drain the Swamp of all corruption that isn't connected to your own family, friends, and associates

Last edited:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I believe this is 100% truth. And it disgusts me. Disgusts me that Trump is happy to sell out our country for the price of getting his hotels built all over the world.
I think the question is, this is such a master stroke on the part of Russia, just how much did they do in 2016 to turn the presidential election? This has to go way beyond fake news and Facebook ads.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I don’t believe the votes were physically changed enough to alter the election. I really believe enough Americans were duped/tricked into pulling the lever for Trump.

But like you say, he and they are taking full advantage of it.

bga1

Reaction score
I don’t believe the votes were physically changed enough to alter the election. I really believe enough Americans were duped/tricked into pulling the lever for Trump.

But like you say, he and they are taking full advantage of it.
By who, the media? :) :) :) Trump voters are happier than before the election. This is the President who has kept his promises! That's why you hate him so badly.

bga1

Reaction score
I think the question is, this is such a master stroke on the part of Russia, just how much did they do in 2016 to turn the presidential election? This has to go way beyond fake news and Facebook ads.
Yes. It goes to how far gone off the deep end with TDS you currently are. Wow.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh surprise. One deluded TDS poster believes everything that another deluded TDS poster posts.

I shouldn’t really limit it to TDS. There’s no Republican that could satisfy you morons.
Complete BS. I've had to defend GWB and John McCain from you Trumpsters. In the Trump "Church" video he murders McCain of course.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Looks like Romney has dealings in Ukraine as well. Good to see that you have fallen in love with him though. He would have been better than Obama- for sure. Better than Trump? Nope. Far, far worse and we would have a continuation of swamp corruption and status quo. Things are finally coming to light and the swamp creatures are fighting back as Schumer predicted when he said that the intel people would go after you six ways to Sunday if you mess with them. It's true- I guess you like it. You need to read the Matt Taibbi article I posted yesterday (liberal who can't stand Trump)- it is a smart take which you could use to smarten yourself up a bit.
The fact that you think Trump is "far far better" than Romney shows just how deep into the cult Kool-aid you've fallen. Sad. And scary.

howeda7

Reaction score
Well there's the $ funneled through the NRA we well. Who knows what else. They tried to hack into voting databases in every state.

bga1

Reaction score
Would we know if they were?
hmmm - carry that logic over to votes by illegals in states where no ID is required. You have always denied that it happened....

Now you want to believe something far more unbelievable, it is almost as if you think there are a lot of counties managed like Broward county???

howeda7

Reaction score
hmmm - carry that logic over to votes by illegals in states where no ID is required. You have always denied that it happened....

Now you want to believe something far more unbelievable, it is almost as if you think there are a lot of counties managed like Broward county???
Would we know if mass #'s of people committed in person voter fraud? Yes. Would we know if corrupt election officials in Broward or BFE Wisconsin "lost" or "found" ballots? Probably because both parties are usually involved, but maybe not. Strict voter ID does nothing about the later.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Yes. It goes to how far gone off the deep end with TDS you currently are. Wow.
Let me put it this way: if you believe the left/right paradigm in this whole thing, you have the mind of a child. Worse yet, your and your fellow marks' gullibility is wreaking destruction on people and societies. That said, you're nowhere near the dupe as the folks who believe the Q-anon thing. Um, you don't believe that stuff, do you?

One way or another, there are conspiracies afoot; it's just a matter of which one or ones are actually occurring. Choose wisely.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Let me put it this way: if you believe the left/right paradigm in this whole thing, you have the mind of a child. Worse yet, your and your fellow marks' gullibility is wreaking destruction on people and societies. That said, you're nowhere near the dupe as the folks who believe the Q-anon thing. Um, you don't believe that stuff, do you?

One way or another, there are conspiracies afoot; it's just a matter of which one or ones are actually occurring. Choose wisely.
Get CRG on this. STAT!

Section2

Reaction score

Imagine typing this while believing in the non stop false narratives the MSM has been pushing for 3 years.

howeda7

Reaction score

Our Beeg? No way. Not until it's processed through the RW internet and shows up and one of his sources of the real truth.

bga1

Reaction score
Imagine typing this while believing in the non stop false narratives the MSM has been pushing for 3 years.

LOL! :)

He/they, still believe they got everything right. It's just that darned idiot, Trump is so lucky that he just keeps dodging bullets. If those last few words that Mueller and Barr redacted were known- they'd have had him. We just needed a little bit more sunlight on the process- more like how Schiff does it! Someday they will find that Cohen actually did go to Prague. Maybe the dossier really, really was true. Could it be that Papadop, Manafort, Flynn and so many others will someday flip on Trump once they get their minds right? I bet Bad would be willing to legalize waterboarding for THAT! :) Maybe they will find out that Comey was actually in cahoots with Trump when he reopened the investigation on Hillary and it had nothing to do with what was on Weiner's lap top that was hidden for a month! Perhaps Mifsud is really a Russian and Papadop was really getting dirt. Or we will get Trump's tax returns which no one has ever seen except for the Republican division of the IRS and they will show RUSSIAN PAYOFFS that got him to write the RUSSIAN friendly RNC platform!

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Our Beeg? No way. Not until it's processed through the RW internet and shows up and one of his sources of the real truth.
Isn't this exactly what you do? Parrot the MSM narratives of the day while railing against whatever source CRG, KGF and Beej produce to close you mind? Do you ever get a pang of "man I'm a hypocrite". Ever?

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL! :)

He/they, still believe they got everything right. It's just that darned idiot, Trump is so lucky that he just keeps dodging bullets. If those last few words that Mueller and Barr redacted were known- they'd have had him. We just needed a little bit more sunlight on the process- more like how Schiff does it! Someday they will find that Cohen actually did go to Prague. Maybe the dossier really, really was true. Could it be that Papadop, Manafort, Flynn and so many others will someday flip on Trump once they get their minds right? I bet Bad would be willing to legalize waterboarding for THAT! :) Maybe they will find out that Comey was actually in cahoots with Trump when he reopened the investigation on Hillary and it had nothing to do with what was on Weiner's lap top that was hidden for a month! Perhaps Mifsud is really a Russian and Papadop was really getting dirt. Or we will get Trump's tax returns which no one has ever seen except for the Republican division of the IRS and they will show RUSSIAN PAYOFFS that got him to write the RUSSIAN friendly RNC platform!
The batting average on this post is higher than normal for you.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
There’s nothing illegal about paying a high profile lawyer $500K. No one has shown that there was anything illegal about it.

Isn’t that how the defense goes?

bga1

Reaction score
There’s nothing illegal about paying a high profile lawyer $500K. No one has shown that there was anything illegal about it.

Bill Clinton paid 500,000 by Russians for a half hour speech while his wife was SOS....crickets. No concern with that! Clinton derangement syndrome if that bothers you.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If nepotism/cronyism bothers you, Trump should make your blood boil.

justthefacts

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh, so there’s an investigation. Good. Let’s investigate Hunter too.
I thought you were? Did you figure out what crime he committed yet? If he's as nefarious as you say, it seems like the RW internet would be swimming in evidence by now.

Top Bottom